Updated part18 KRIYANSH SS Can a Stranger become the Love of your Life - Page 35

Posted: 9 years ago
Omggg Jaaniii it was Like superbly awesome Update 😳 😳 Seriosly Amezinggg Quite long nd loveble Kriyansh Ki cute fight hahahaha treat to watch Truth & Dare game lol Thanx to sharon just becoz of her KR date pe gaye :* nd The jealousy part was amezing all in all this was mindblowing part jaani love it thanx for the pm
Like the raj & Rey bonding. Rey & kriya start their fight again.

The way u describe their dresses give me nice picture of them.

Do raj know about Rey's feeling towards kriya so, he was ready

To send her on date with him.

Anyway Rey's happiness was no bound when Sharon give a dare

To kriya.

Kriya jealousy was awesome hope she realize her feeling towards Rey.

if Rey propose she gonna accept.
jaane se pehele ek update deti ja jaan...
i so hate u..nd do u knw why..??

coz u didnt let rey complete his words like seriously i want update soon otherwise i will not leave u..

well coming to update it was awsum i just loved it..

update soon
I loved the update...

Rey and Raj besties...ausome...

Sharonz Dare ...ausome mahn...

date with Kriya...yeah...n excited...

Kriya jealous of that girl...yeaahhh...She Loves him...

I wish he confesses sooon...

Pleeaasshhh...Say it Rey...

Do write soon...

Love Aditi...
Originally posted by Meghna_kriyansh

DU my jaan missing u...

Awe
Miss u too jaan
Trying to get network here
Thnx for d pm...
Read n a go...
Awesom    luvd it...
Originally posted by Meghna_kriyansh

where u r jaan...

India sweety
haye...
Welcum to India jaani...
KRIYAANSH SS
PART 14

Hola guys!! Got some time so updated!
Welcome to the world of twists!
Hope u guys like it!!πŸ˜›
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kriya was hell irritated, her anger had reached the peaks of Mount Everest, her eyes were red in rage. How could Rey even think of dancing with someother girl when it was supposed to be their so-called-date! It was dare but it was their date and Kriya hated not completing things and most of all she hated LOSING!! 

NO matter how hard she tried, there was one person who knew exactly how to cool her temper down. Yes, it was Rey. Just looking at his charming smile, all her anger dissapeared and for some reason she would start to blush! Wait, blush!! What the hell was happening to her!! Does she like or  even love Rey!! UGH!!

"Kriya, I wanted to tell u that..." started Rey

Now how could Kriya not know how to cut afterall she was a baatcutter, Rey's baatcutter.
"Tell WHAT REY!! I have been listening to this same stupid line from past half an hour., Am standing for 30 mins dammit! Ok fine, tell me when u want to. For now am leaving." declared Kriya

"Damn this girl! Woah, Rey whats wrong with u. Stop cursing her and speak!" thought Rey

Kriya waited for 2 minutes but after looking at Rey's blank face, she started to walk away. Before she could even take another step, she was pulled back by someone dashing her body on his chiselled chest.

"What the hell! How dare u!" started Kriya.
She shut her mouth after feeling that touch, being in his arms, by just one touch, she would understand who it was and only one man had that effect on her.
"REY REY REY!! Why the hell is only this name going in my head. Universe ji, why cant I think of something else." cursed Kriya.

"You're not going anywhere. You'll be with me, only me... You are only mine and if anyone else even touches forget touch even talks to u then his family better prepare for his death ceremony. I love u Kriya, I love u my baatcutter, I am incomplete without u, Will u be mine forever?" blurted out Rey

Finally, finally Rey had told Kriya what he felt about her. How much he loved her, how much he craved for her, the smile, the nature he was in love with. He had told the girl about how special she was for him. Yes, yes, Reyaansh Singhania, the richest buisnessman, the best dancer in the world was in love. IN LOVE with Kriya Ghai.
Little did Rey know, Rey's these words had completely shocked Kriya. She had no idea, Rey loved her. She was happy but somewhere in her she just didnt want to fall in love again, she was afraid, too afraid to be betrayed again.

"No... Am sorry Rey." Kriya's mouth uttered... These words killed both of them. Kriya was angry at herself! How could she do this, she didnt want to let Rey go and now becuase of those stupid words. She was controlled by fear and those words slipped out. She looked at Rey, his eyes were full of sadness, his face was lowered down, he was completely dead.

"Rey, no no..." started Kriya

But this time Rey stopped her. 
"Its okay baatcutter, I understand. We are still friends right?"asked Rey

Kriya just nodded. 
Silence gushed through them, none of them had words to say, both were incomplete without eachother, both were full of regret, dismay, pain... Both waiting, waiting for the other to let the words flow.
The silence was broken but none of them had broken it, Rey's phone broke the silence. Rey checked the caller id, it was from Raj. He just picked it up.

"Damn u idiot!! Why the hell do u have perfect timing. I mean seriously your timing was JUST PERRFEECTT!!" shouted Rey

"Whatever dude, no wait thanks! But How could u propose my sister, how could u even think about it u fool!! " shouted back Raj

"What the hell!!" started Rey.
He was shocked, how the hell did they know about this. Was there a video camera somewhere. These dolts can never change! He started looking up and down, right and left, wondering where the camera was.

"Whatever dude, save your screaming, you're gonna need it later. Oh hello, stop looking around. There is a video camera so dont get too close to my sister or everyone can say Rest In Peace Mr. Reyaansh Singhania." threatened Raj

"Wow, I was so wrong that both brother and sister were idiots! Nope they are definitely idiots but how could I forget to add that THEY ARE DUMB as well." thought Rey

"Shut  the front door! U know I love her. But for now, pls for gods sake, for universeji! Keep the phone!!" shouted Rey

"But, why..." started Raj

Rey just kept the phone. He knew once Raj started it was too difficult to shut him up. Afterall he was baatcutters brother. He looked around for Kriya but she had dissappeared during the long conversation of shouting. Rey just went to Swayam's home. He knew it was the best place to ever feel better and Swayam was the best person in such situations.

He just opened the front door and closed it with a bang. 
Swayam was surprised, he was just having a snooze with the love of his life, the girl of his dreams, Sharon Rai Prakash. Just then Rey  came in and shouted in his loudest voice.

"SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR STUPID DREAMS AND LISTEN TO ME!! GIVE SHARON A BREAK DUDE!!" shouted Rey

"What the..." said Swayam, getting up with a jerk

"Ok now listen..." Rey told him the whole story from the start till the end. 

Swayam just nodded but once he heard the word, rejection and no.. he started paying attention. 

"Oye, u heard anything?" asked Rey looking at the sleeping Swayam

"Ya.. yaa.. continue." answered Swayam

"U!!" shouted Rey and without thinking just poured cold, icy cold water on Swayam

"What the fish dude!!" shouted Swayam

"So, thats the end of the story. Any suggestions?" asked Rey

Like always Swayam was out of ideas first.
Both went mad, mad thinking... thinking for ideas!

"I wish Raj was here." said Swayam

"Oh Puhlease, that guy's banned me from Kriya!!" said Rey

Tada! Just then an idea clicked in Rey's useless brain. Wait useless? sometimes his brain could be useful too. 

"Dude! I got an idea!" shouted Rey, shaking Swayam like mad.

"Woah, there is something called as calmness. Use that and then talk." answered Swayam

"Hehe well Kriya gets mad when I go with someone else and more when I ignore her. SO how about me and her just friends and I get some girlfriend. She will get jealous I guess. Basically in this one week, I will make Kriya realise what love is. Promises,Pain, Happiness, Jealousy, love is a mixture of emotions and Kriya is gonna know that. Get it?" said Rey

"Rey, Pakka you are a DRAMA KING! Nautanki number one!" shouted Swayam

"Haan, woh toh mai hu! Tell me something new!" answered Rey, laughing.

"Watch out Ms Kriya Ghai, Reyaansh Singhania is someone whom u can never resist. Afterall I was a stranger when I fell in love with u. You are mine and will always be mine." thought Rey.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMO: WILL REY BE ABLE TO MAKE KRIYA FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM? WILL KRIYA TELL REY THOSE 3 MAGICAL WORDS? WILL RAJ ACCEPT THIS RELATIONSHIP?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped u guys liked it!!!
I know i know, twists ka pahaad hai!
So enjoy!!
Please comment and like generously!
Saste ya rich jhoote aur chappal welcome!!🀣