Rehan: White as Snow - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Sure we now, but would be great to see what Tanu will do. If Aahil was her son maybe she would crazy, but still how much she hates AsYa she is same with Aahil. But I am sure when she found truth, she would try to kill her. But where is Sanam's sister😲

Tanveer is a crazzzy cat! She'd defo want to kill her..

Well her sister is lost.. But the door is open for her to be back and I want Saher to be her mothers shadow.. She should dress and act exactly the same.. Hopefully Razia has brought her up
I really, really don't want Gul to butcher Rehaan's character, although that would be expected from her. I hope that she for once doesn't take the predictable route and at least pairs up Rehaan with someone else. That kid needs some love.
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Tanveer is a crazzzy cat! She'd defo want to kill her..

Well her sister is lost.. But the door is open for her to be back and I want Saher to be her mothers shadow.. She should dress and act exactly the same.. Hopefully Razia has brought her up
Totally never seen more psihoo as her in shows ðŸ˜² she try to kill her even she dont know who is actually. And Nida is Tanu 2 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
As I read Razia will back in show, maybe she will bring her and that is big twist to show.
Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

I really, really don't want Gul to butcher Rehaan's character, although that would be expected from her. I hope that she for once doesn't take the predictable route and at least pairs up Rehaan with someone else. That kid needs some love.

Agree with you... He hasn't really been blessed with the best fate.. He was left at an orphanage then adopted by his mum.. Never been given true love by anyone..
@Vildu: I'm hoping Nida's role was just a cameo and she'll disappear for good..
Yeah same me want that, on the marriage day I read that Aahil will thrown out her but still...
Such a gorgeous post my Nisnis🤗
You are absolutely  agree with you he is a total white charecter. He will sacrifice. I hope he remains that way and CVs dont ruin him. Till now he has had depth and integrity too.

how can Tanvir procuse this person?😆
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago
Agree with you! Rehan will be the one who will sacrifice everything for Sanam's happiness and will go against Tanveer when he finds out the truth!
@Nish- Nice post, quite topical,with impending SaHil wedding,Rehan's character has to develop.
I would like to see Rehan stay positive and disown Billi in the end,like she disowned him at birth.
I hope he'll be Sanam's ally in fighting Bili and Ahil's blind love for his murderous Mummy.
He can develop beintaa mohabat for Sehar or Asma and live happily ever after.

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Such a gorgeous post my Nisnis🤗
You are absolutely  agree with you he is a total white charecter. He will sacrifice. I hope he remains that way and CVs dont ruin him. Till now he has had depth and integrity too.

how can Tanvir procuse this person?😆

Nandu ðŸ¤—Thank you ðŸ˜³

@Bold: Too right.. theres loads to explore with him and I want CV's to do that..