Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai. Completed! *AWARDED* - Page 8

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aye12345

Once again, it is FAB :))) Aww, LOVED how Sanam comforted him and then their little moment was sooo CUTIEEE :))) Badi Ammi and Aahil's scene was AMAZINGSSS :)))) Loved how she knew exactly what to say to help him :))) Really hope Aahil starts feeling better now and does something to fight back or something, if you know what i mean?? :)) Thanks for the PM, keep on PMing me please, hope you have a lovely holiday and hope you can update soon after :))))) xoxoxoxoxo

Aww.. Thank you so much sweetie! <3 I'm so happy to know that you loved the chapter. I was so nervous about writing Aahil's scene as I wanted every emotion and feeling to be presented. I'm so glad that you loved it - thank you so much! <3 πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atulya1

Very nice... Badi ammi stole the show today...waiting for more.. Pls update soon.

Thank you :) I loved writing that scene ^__^ It was refreshing to write a bit of change in her character :) I'll try to update soon, promise! 😊
Mahu34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dinazz

superb update.

very well written.
cont soon.
thanks for pm.😊

Thank you for liking it :)) Will try to update soon :)
Mahu34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreMukti4eva

OMG the last update held my breath😳 The best part was which you have described so damn nicely.. ❀️

<font color="#660066">"Stop me"
Aahil whispered knowing well enough what kind of step he was about to take. </font>

<font color="#660066">He felt
himself leaning in closer to her. He couldn't control his feelings anymore. He had
promised himself that he would not take any such step toward her, but his mind
was no longer in his captive. </font>

<font color="#660066">"Stop me,
Sanam" he whispered once again. </font>

<font color="#660066">She did
none of that. Instead she slowly leaned in and gently brushed her lips against
his. "</font>

And loved every single bit you described Ahils pain I could almost felt and imagine the picture of it.. Supeb yaar..πŸ‘ Next part sooon update karoo

You can breath now, it's okay :D Haha.. Thank you so much! <3 Can I just hug you for the loving words? :) I'm so happy to know you liked the exchange between Aahil and Sanam <3 I really enjoyed writing that scene and I'm glad that it's so well recieved :D 😳
I'm sure you're going to enjoy the next few chapters of the story πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Oh my goodness! That was a splendid update <3

Mahhuu darling, my adorable maniac! You're something, ain't you?πŸ˜†
I love you my maniac! You are awesome!

This "little moment" could never be called "little" in any sense. It was awesome! <3 The situation was so well defined and well executed (read writtenπŸ˜†), it all made it so right at that particular moment. Their first kiss and was so beautiful <3
I loved and just LOVED this update! Couldn't be a better kiss than this! This is such an emotional roller coaster.
He asked to stop, but she din't. <33 How could she? The emotions and feelings he had held back for so long, it all came crashing down at that one moment when he felt lost. She won. Definitely.
And she definitely "won" him <3 He lost himself to her. God this has such deep meaning to it, I couldn't just comprehend it all.
Aahil's pain, his eyes, his breakdown at his knees :'( Poor him. He was just been a pawn. Sigh! It hurts me to even think when this would actually happen in the show, his state would be... :'(( I can't imagine how I would manage to see him like that. But well, SHE would be with him, still. And forever <3
You. Take a bow.😳It was such an awesome update. I couldn't say this enough. You are a beautiful writer. Please don't ever stop writing. EVER! :)
Love! <3

You take a bow of this incredible words you just wrote about this story!! Gah.. I cannot handle it ..
Oh my maniac... Thank you for your always encourging and loving reviewes. :D It always makes my day go so much better - trust me.. <3

I really enjoyed writing the chapter and I was a bit nervous to see your reaction to it - but damn, I'm so happy you all loved it. Yaaay me.

You're really making me blush red over here.. I can't take it πŸ˜†

I'm sending you the biggest hug ever. You so deserve it for the beautiful review. :))

Once again, thank you so loving this, my maniac - my praggu. Lots of love to you!
PreMukti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of coz if u were near me am gonna hug u for writing such an amazing ff haha πŸ˜³ Yaar your kinda writers Gul should have i will go crazy if these scenes happen really in QH2 <3 Next updateee ❀️
Mahu34 thumbnail

Thank you :)) <3
Mahu34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bloomnskyrules

Can't wait for the next part! Is Seher in this story? Where is Rehaan? I am looking forward to reading more Saahil moments and I hope you enjoyed your vacation!

Thank you, I'm having a blast at my vac. :D Oh, yes Rehaan is going to make an apperience soon.. :) Thank for loving it :)
Mahu34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Awesome update. Loving the story so far. Please PM me updates. Have sent buddy request.

Thank you for your awesome words :))
Mahu34 thumbnail

Chapter 6:

The next morning:

Aahil stood by the window as he took a quiet look outside. So many thought was invading his mind that he found it all hard to concentrate. He took a glance back into the door where the furniture was painted white. The sun crept into the room as it made him feel relaxed at some point.

He remembered the incident at the Dargah, where he stepped into one for the first time. He led his mind remember the words which he was told last night. 

How praying helped with rebuilding the lost soul.

He closed his eyes and releasing the anger he was feeling. He wanted to empty his mind and think for the better.

His eyes caught a blanket folded neatly on a chair. He knew what step to take.

Aahil moved away from the window and went to the chair where he reached out for it. He stood at the middle of the floor where he gently placed the blanket down on the floor and stepped on it.

He breathed a calm breath and raised his hands to his ear and lowered them down where they came to rest just above his stomach.

Aahil Raza Ibrahim began to pray.

Meanwhile a figure was standing close at the doorway, watching him perhaps, admiring him as well for the person he had taken a step toward to achieve.

Sanam could see that he was trying to make a difference. Here in front of her was a person who she used to call, 'Jallad Jinn'. 

She was convinced that he was a bad guy and nothing would change that. Yet, she couldn't shake the small feeling which was invading her heart. The feeling of forgiveness and something else which made her heart skip a beat.

Aahil finished his prayer and raised his hands in front of him trying to ease the many emotions he was going through at the moment.

'I have committed many mistakes in my life. I've trusted the wrong people who misguided me. I know you still hear my prayer because you help those in need. I need your help. I need your guidance. Please, lead me on the right path. I know it's never too late to pray, so I pray from the button of my heart. Lead me on the right path. Show me the sign I should take.'

Aahil ran his hands over his face as he finished his prayer. The corner of his eye caught something.

To his surprise, he saw Sanam praying behind him. A white scarf was covering her head, while her hands were raised as well. He could tell she was too caught up in her prayer.

He wondered how innocent and graceful she looked. How he could keep on looking at her like the rest of the world did not matter. 

His haunted past did not matter. 

The kind of person he was before id not matter. 

Deciding that he should have her privacy, he stood up but before he could do anything else. 

But to his surprise, he noticed a lone tear had escaped her closed eye.

Hesitant and unsure of his move he walked over to her with his knees planted solidly on the ground. His eyes watched her expression as her lips moved ever so slightly. He gently reached forward, wiping the small tear away from her soft cheek.

Sanam opened her eyes by the sudden contact. Aahil on the other hand didn't know what to do or say. He felt loss of words to express.

He lowered his gaze and stood up, leaving her to finish her prayer. Sanam watched him leave the room while the words kept echoing her mind.

"I've seen enough people getting separated from each other. Don't make any mistake which you would regret later on."

"Have you forgotten that Aahil was always the one who ended up saving you whenever you got in trouble?"

Aahil stood in the hallway and opened the front door so he could leave to his car. "Aahil beta, eat some breakfast first." He heard the mother-like-figure speak.

He shook his head even though how much he wanted to stay. "No aunty, it's fine. There's a few things I need to take care of" he said slowly the pained yet strong voice returning back to him. With that he left to get into the car and drove off.

Sanam came out from her room while her eyes were too busy searching for him.

"He needed to take care of a few things so he left" her Badi Ammi informed her.

"Oh" she couldn't help but feel disappointed.

--------------

Aahil had come home where he stood by her mother's room. His eyes were fixed on her and studying her every move. He wondered how a person like her could be so cruel. So cruel that she did not spare a son like person she had raised. 

He clenched his jaw but released it as he needed to put his emotions into bay. He could not let go if this chance. He would not let it ruin it.

He took a step inside making sure her dear Ammi had heard him.

Tanveer raised her gaze as she stood up. "Aahil beta, is that you?"

An angry growl escaped his throat but he kept calm. "Yes Ammi, it's me" he said in his usual voice.

"Oh, good that you're here. I was told you were gone all night."

"Yeah, I must have slept at the office by all the work."

She nodded as she walked toward him and reached out for his hand. "How are you doing? You're awfully quiet?"

"I'm here!" Aahil spoke from the other side of the room.

She turned around as a light frown was written across her face. She felt a sudden wired feeling run through her body, but dismissed it quickly.

She put on a fake smile. "Is something wrong?"

"Just doing some thinking," he answered her while his eyes never leaving hers.

"About what, come on, share with your dear mother."

"Did you know anyone named Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui?"

Tanveer stood shocked upon hearing the names come from him. Aahil stood studying her each expression which was visible. He began to circle around her.

"Do you?" he asked.

"I.. why do you ask?"

"Do you know them?" he repeated clearly not fazed by her question at all.

"No! I have never heard any of those names before."

A bitter laugh escaped from his lips. "Should I refresh your memory, my dear mother?" he said each word with such venom.

"Should I let you remember how you murdered them in cold blood?"

Tanveer was beyond shocked to hear such words leave from Aahil's mouth. "What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind?" she snapped.

"Yes I am!" he fumed. 

"For all these years I've been the one who kept in the dark while you," he pointed at her. "You have pulled every string, every decision to reach where you are."

"I did no such thing!" She kept denying him.

"Let's cut the crap because I know everything. You thought you could run away from it? Run away from your crimes?"

Aahil grabbed her arm where he held on to her. "Well guess what? Your own son is going to end your little game."

He paused slightly upon seeing the realization wash over her. "Being blind isn't much fun, now is it?" he mocked.

She tried to control the feeling she felt when she heard the voice he had used on her. Was this the person she had raised? Was this Aahil who everyone feared?

Tanveer furrowed her brows. How could she let him take the upper hand of this? She reminded herself just who she was and what she was capable of doing.

"How is it you're talking to your mother?"

"A mother, who only used his son for money. You killed people to get what you wanted. Did you kill him too? Did you kill my father as well?" he roared.

She tried to release herself from his strong grip. "I don't know who told you all this, but it's rubbish! I did no such thing."

"Oh come on, Tanveer! Let's put all the cards on the table shall we?" he said released her. 

"You put the blame on me, so I had to live with the guilt. You raised me to become emotional, so I had no idea what love was."

He couldn't control the pain anymore. He had to let it out. 

He clenched his jaw by the anger he felt. "You ruined me!"

Tanveer maintained her posture. "If it wasn't for me then you would have been all alone. But the pity of this is that you will continue to remain alone for the rest of your life. I'm the only one who you've got, Aahil. Everyone else has left you."

"Not if I can do anything about it!" He said dangerously low as he took a step toward her.

"You raised me, right. You raised this son to become emotionless and cruel. I'll show you just how cruel I can be."

She almost feared what he was capable of.

The next thing she heard was steps leaving the room. "Aahil!"

She called after him several times, but he was already gone. "Aahil!"

Tanveer took a step forward. "Asma! Lateef!"

But no one was there to listen to her cries. The house was simply empty. "Where are you all?"

There she stood - alone - in her crimes. 

Chapter Seven: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4093730?pn=15

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago