SaHil FF: Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai. Completed! *AWARDED* - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Res baby res!! πŸ˜†
Unres! Sorry was about to go to sleep that time, and din't wanna leave a comment just for the sake of it πŸ˜†

Mahhu darling!! πŸ€— You are such a talented writer man! This update was just SO GOOD. <3
How awesomely you have written it. You couldn't help but just feel the whole atmosphere that was around in the story. Seriously the dialogues, convo, retorts, everything was oh-so-hot!! πŸ˜†
First of all I really love these "convo sorta" stories. :D

This meeting went on even more awesome than I thought, simply amazing! And I am holding myself till getting to that part which I loved the most, so I just write down now πŸ˜†
"I'll make you mine, Sanam. Believe it or not, but I will. And I'll make sure you scream my name when we get to that stage." THIS.πŸ˜† Umm really sorry but I just can't help with my one track mindπŸ˜† Ugh. I just loved this line. Don't ask me how hard I was blushing on this β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
God! Imagine him saying that in that ever so huskily sexy voice of him! Grr!! axcsdvcdvcsdcv πŸ˜†

And he called her "Miss Khan". Oh my!! What could be more sexier than this! This sounds oh so..ugh πŸ˜†
I could easily picture what Sanam might be feeling! Look good even after all those years eh? That chest. If he could just lean some more...πŸ˜† Boy, I loved  Sanam in this!! So like us maniacs! πŸ˜†

And she also took a step forward right! "Did you just tilt your head so that you could.." πŸ˜†

Oh this is an awesome awesome story man!! And its going just better! Love the Sanam here, not giving into her feelings..little does she know...πŸ˜†
And. That smirk though. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Dude. You're awesome or what?! Keep em coming yo! 
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
Hey.. Am atulya..quite new to this forum.. Really liked Ur ff.. Waiting for next chapter... Pls pm me when u update next?
Wow
Great story
So descriptive I could hear/see the scenes
Love this side of aahil and sanam shy is cute
Oouh continue please..thanks!
Wow awesome premise and superb writing πŸ‘
And the way the characters are sketched ! Brilliant 
Please continue writing 
Just read all 3 parts. Amazing storyline. But how did Aahil get property without Nikah. 
Please continue

Mahwash, this is sooo good. You rocked it girl. I loved the part without any cliff-hanger. πŸ˜† I hope Sanam has realised her undying love for Aahil. And I love the determination with which Aahil said to her. ;) She will soon return to him. He will again own her in every manner. πŸ˜† Haayyeee!! I so love this confidence wala avtar. ;) Brilliant my maniac. πŸ€—
The story is awesome. Please continue

Thank you so much for the kind reviews! 😳 No matter how much I thank you all, it's never going to be enough <3 

Chapter 4:

A few days later when Aahil had sorted out all the paper work he went home. He still hadn't told anyone about the property matter. He didn't want her mother to be worried about such thing, so he decided to keep it to himself.

He was walking through the hallway where he met Asma.

"Aahil bhai where are you going?" she asked once noticing the direction he went toward.

"Just to see Ammi."

"Aahil bhai, Begum Saiba is sleeping at the moment. She told me not to let anyone disturb her."

He nodded and wondered if something was wrong. Feeling worried he decided to check up on her anyway in case she was awake.

He went toward the door of her mother's room and noticed it was closed. He reached forward and carefully opened it a little to see whether she was asleep or not.

But something made him freeze when he heard his mother speak on the phone with someone.

"What do you mean papers? Papers of what?" Tanveer exclaimed followed with a long pause.

"Sanam?" she furrowed her brows. "As in Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui? I thought I told you to take care of her? You were meant to bury her - finish her off! I didn't hire you all for nothing."

Aahil was unable to move by the shock he just received.

"If she's collecting what is hers then everything will be over. The years I've wasted on Aahil will go in vain. I did not raise him to be an emotional soldier for nothing." She said ending the phone call.

Aahil placed a hand on the wall trying to prevent the feeling burning through his body.

Kyun aisi umeed ki maine
Jo aise naakaam hui

"He just needs to sign the property papers and then everything will be mine again. And off goes all these people I've been tolerating for years - including my beloved step-son, Aahil." She sarcastically spoke.

He had heard enough. He didn't know what to do or think. He felt crushed by his mother's words. How in the world could she do this? It was like she was completely another woman than he had witnessed till now.

"Oh, the horror his face going to witness when he's going to find out that his own mother is using him to manipulate him for her own goals." She led out a victorious laugh.

Door banaayi thi manzil
To raste mein hi shaam hui 

He felt betrayal and pain wash through him. He was angered by himself that he was kept in the dark for this long.  He wondered if anyone knew about this. Did Rehaan know what kind of sick mother they had?

"But someone has to sacrifice, so be it him." She said ending her speech.

He couldn't control the burning sensation which was running through his whole body. His hands turned into fists and had a sudden urge to punch the wall and give her a piece of his mind. But he couldn't do any of that.

He had to regain his control. His thoughts went to Sanam and her words. Did she tell the truth? Did his mother really murder her parents like she claimed she had?

"It must be annoying for you not to have a bigger picture of what is going on. Or did you know along?"

"This property always belonged to Badi Ammi. You're mother snatched it away from us. She murdered my parents and took it all."

"No! I can't even be with someone, let alone think about the person whose mother has been responsible for my parent's death." She said each word with such venom.

"She killed them - Tanveer - you're mother has killed them in sheer cold blood!"

Aahil couldn't breathe once retuning back to the present. He took a step back, stumbling a bit, when he felt the sudden realization crash upon him.

He had lived his life with the horrible thought that he had murdered his father. It was the reason why he had turned out to be the man he was.

But the fact that the woman who he had called, mother was the person behind it. She had been the one to murder him as well.

He had lived with a guilt which was not even true.

Hurt and above all angered with himself, he stormed out toward his car.

He continued to drive through the dark filled streets thinking about he just had heard. He griped tightly around the steering wheel letting his anger out. He wanted to scream, he wanted to yell for what he had witnessed.

Ab kahaan jaaun main
Kisko samjhaaun main

Kya maine chaaha tha aur
Kyun kismat me aayi

All his life he had worshipped his mother - she was the only person who had gotten to know the real him. He had never let anyone close to him before.

He couldn't believe what had happened. He felt sick. He felt worthless by the fact that he was raised by her.

He thought he'll survive through the darkness and into the light, but he felt himself getting pulled toward it even more. There was no hope for him.

Tanhai, tanhai
Jaise andhero ki ho gehraayi.

Aahil reached forward and changed the gear as he stepped his foot into the speed pedal. He drove toward the only destination he could think of.

Chapter Five: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4093730?pn=9

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
It's awesome. Loved reading and looking forward to the next update. 
Woohoo, you updated!! :)))) Aww, poor Aahil, feel so sorry for him, is he going to the haveli, wonder if he'll see Sanam there... hope he finds some comfort in that :)) And can't wait till you update next, wonder if Sanam will still hate him, her fiesty character in this is really good and interesting, especially when she back chats him and gives him a piece of her mind :))) Oh and thank you for the PM, do keep on PMing me please, thank youuu :))) xoxoxoxoxo