Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Really awesome OS on Shakuni's POW😊
in real epic also people in Ghandar was farmers??
Edited by santhiyaa_J - 9 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Really awesome OS on Shakuni's POW😊

in real epic also people in Ghandar was farmers??

thanks for your comment.. as per your question epic didn't say anything about their occupation But it's a common sense .. Gandhar was a small land in desert .. therefore, the civilization must have been flourished in an oasis .. in an oasis people cud only have 2 occupation then .. 

1. firming - infertile land so they cud only do firming of date palm other desert fruits and may be oats 
2. or they cud be shepherd 

I chose the 1st one for writing .
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: impoojaverma

brilliantly describe shakuni's view. 

for me every character & every turn is responsible for the happening for Mahabharat

Very well said its absolutely true .. for a war like Kurukshetra each and every one in the responsible .

Originally posted by: Raghuji

Sayanee,

Fantastic. So aptly chosen words to bring out shakuni's pov. It is not that easy to put people like shakuni's pov in a few paragraphs. You did great.

I have always enjoyed reading your comments. Please keep writing more😊

Thank you dear .. it feels great to have your appreciation πŸ˜Š
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: srishtisingh

sayanee its so amazingly written that I was swayed by it. r u a writer? because its compact and superbly expressed. and the lines in story holds so true,especially the one abt war- that in in realm of dead nobody is victor!

thanks a Looot Sristi .. Yaah I am a writer but a business writer n that's a boring job not much exciting like story writing πŸ˜•
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krittz

This is absolutely wonderful, Sayanee! πŸ‘

It's not easy writing on Shakuni but you have done a fabulous job πŸ‘

^^ I have always thought the same way. It truly seems to be a curse. All the foreign invasions that our country has faced have always been from the same land of Shakuni. Resulting in a bloodshed each n every time.  Be it the Afghans or the Mughals. The list is a long one.

thanks for reading n reviewing .. 

Lines in color .. exactly .. strangely most of the blood shaded in Indian History happened because of attacks from SHakuni's land .. from Mamud to Nadir Shah .. all belongs to same land .. even the recent past is repeating the History
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is a masterpiece πŸ‘ engrossing saga of Shakuni ...

⭐️