Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow wonderful teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
again a mu...waiting for arshi face off
ooppsss big blast on its way
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg that teaser looks like its gonna be explosive
Finally khushi n Arnav r becomin close but on other side Dhruv has found out truth
Predicting lots of fireworks both good n bad
Just fingers crossed that khushi can intercept her bro b4 he kills Arnav
Suppose n don't kill me but wouldnt hurt if Dhruv got few punchs in without Arnav retaliating but all matters is that khushi can convince Dhruv not to punish Anjali for Arnavs deeds n she also convinced him that Arnavs changed
Looking forward to seeing what happens thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 28...That was a high voltage dramatic update.. NK and La married now, the confrontation between NK and his family member was intense, and you've written it so well...I am glad that Arnav had showed Nk his right place and told him to get out of RM...Nk offer to arnav was so cheep and disgusting...I never thought that NK stooped so low and offered arnav something so disgusting... I super glad that arnav teach a lesson to Nk...Dhruv Anjali scene was lovely. But Shyam ruined their perfect moment... I hope he'll not succeed in his intentions... Loved the moment when Khushi caressed arnav's hair...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 29... Love, loved the morning scene... Ha-ha Khushi was sleeping on top of him and awkwardness between them was so natural and realistic... And her you go, NK and la was pretending that they are married...kya bolo nab mein...I hate them to the core. They are selfish, self-centered, and disgusting peoples on the earth... Gradually, Khushi is showing some trust on arnav...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 30... Hayee, it was Khushi dream about them...Looks like someone is fallen in love with her husband...Her daydreaming about arnav was so sensuous and romantic... She is falling in love with arnav and on the other side she is feeling guilty for falling for the person who had killed her parents and ruined her life...you've depicted her inner conflict outstandingly...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 31...Khushi is in denying mode she can't able to accept the face that she has falling in love with the monster her husband...and she is unable to forgive him and forget the past till now...Finally Anju told dhruv about her past and shyam deeds...Now what he is up to...let's see what he's decided for shyam... Aditi entry was nice. I like the interaction between arnav and aditi...Khushi is running away rather than facing her feelings...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 32... Superb chapter... Finally, Khushi gives into her feelings for him and almost confessing her love when they interrupted by phone call... I loved this jealous, possessive, and mad khushi... Oh my God, thankfully arnav reached on time safe Anjali from Shyam's hands...Chi, his actions and words were so disgusting...Now everything fall into places and precap is amazing...Moving to the next thread..

theezy-lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just gotta catch up with the updates...
awesome updates...
loved reading...
thnx 4 the pm dear...