Qubool Hai

E: The precap: Could it be? 13.07.14 - Page 4

vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

As nicely thought out as this write up is, Soup, my dear am petrified of any prospect of a hate marriage I don't want to see Aahil mistreating/misbehaving with Sanam in anyway after marriage. I hope there wouldn't be any such misunderstanding coz if there would be that would be painful to watch. Also Sanam has done nothing to deserve such ordeal.

I hope Sanam does'nt suffer.But billi will make sure that she remains the most imp. person in his life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

This was it!

Nida had been right all along!

She had played the 'damsel in distress' card to get to him...and the moment he had announced his engagement, she had tilted to Rehaan...

Her first attempt had shaken him...she must have seen that.  That plea not to leave her...that hug...it had all been a part of her plot. How she must have laughed at him! Her feigning ignorance and innocence at the garden...must have been an extended design to trap him. He had confessed..as best as he could...and she had  inched her way towards victory. 

But she had panicked when he announced the engagement...Distress? ..Shock? What all had he read into her! 

Panic had driven her into the second act of her drama! Whoever gets trapped in a washing machine! She must have known he would come after her... He had...

And when her final straw was exhausted, she had turned to the next best...Was it a ploy to get him jealous, or had she totally given up on him, and found a new prey!!!

Poor Rehaan...Poor unsuspecting Rehaan... He had walked into the trap just like him!

He had even confessed his love in the most eloquent way! And she had jumped at the very next opportunity when fortunes came knocking! 

Nida had seen through it all...she had wanted to throw her out of the house...He had been a blind fool in love!

She was going to pay for this now..for toying with two men...

...For offering him a dream of perfect life...leaving him to struggle all alone in the light of  a never before known passion that was still consuming him...

God! These emotions were eating him up! He swore he was going to make her pay for each one of those painful moments that tore him...

PS: Thought I wouldn't write this...😳..was too lazy...and when I started writing, it was not dark...I had just Ahil's pain...as we all expect it...plus a misunderstanding...it was meant to be a three or four line post...

Then it turned angry...😳...not sure why...But somehow I feel this is a very good probability!😊

Thank U all of U for commenting on my ABCD posts...🤗

Idhar bhi comment kijye😳...Silent readers bhi!!!😡 Aahil bhai is angryyy...😡

😆

I think badi begum will have a hand in SAhil nikah.Tanveer will agree since it will be easier to manipulate Sanam than Nida.At the time of nikah tanu will know Sanam is Asya's daughter and ask Ahil to torture her which he will since he thinks she loves Rehan.Billi will make Sanam marry Ahil as she won't like her jigar ka tukda marrying a cook.And dhe plans to relieve Ahil of the property soon after the nikah so that she can go back to playing the games she's famous for.Beinggood is so boring and tiring for Tanveer.She's not made use of her claws for long
So many conjectures
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read it as an os...a probability? No way in hell plzzz spare us gul mata