What u want to see in future episodes of SSLK???

busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys this my first new topic in this forum :)

Ok my post is about whats ur choice for future episodes of the show. I mean what exactly u want to see in the future episode. Share ur dreams scenes about the show.

May be cvs of the show read ur idea n like it :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mayan scenes should be like their honeymoon part which was only Mayan.😳
And yes Rabir should be given equal screen space like Mayan 
Want to see Rabirs first kiss soon😉
Also I want Rachna to become independent in her work,Wont it be good if there is ego clash btwn Rabir bcoz of their work n Rachna's popularity grows high than Kabir.. And like how Kabir got more girl fans Rachna too would get her own fan club..I know am imagining too much 
But Something like this to prove in the end their love is strong.
shalluuu thumbnail
mayan mayan mayan n only mayan the track before pihu was full on mayan romance..if cvs r focusing on sm social msg..shw it in logical way..ek week m bijli ni aa skti..more dan making gunjan everytime winner..its time to tell actual drawback in indian system ..jiske samne jitna bhut mushkil h..show is on yohth focus on dem...dere r many othr story for mayan..dunno introduce track like baba n village..i m die hard mayan fan so i want good spice..
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want rachna and gunjan botj focusing on yheir study and college
Want college scenes..
I want gunajn give focus on her career
Rachna continues her hockey.  Kt and rachna spent some quality time . I am not saying about romance but some good scenes where they are sharing each other feeling. ..
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: busybee..

Ok my post is about whats ur choice for future episodes of the show. I mean what exactly u want to see in the future episode. Share ur dreams scenes about the show.

A break from Gunjan solving society ills
Gunjan and Rachna back in college and focusing on their studies and future aspirations
More relationship development for both couples;
Eventually ( not too soon) the story of Kabir's mum?
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crtkelly

A break from Gunjan solving society ills
Gunjan and Rachna back in college and focusing on their studies and future aspirations
More relationship development for both couples;
Eventually ( not too soon) the story of Kabir's mum?

I  curious about his past I don't want the track so soon..
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

mayan mayan mayan n only mayan the track before pihu was full on mayan romance..if cvs r focusing on sm social msg..shw it in logical way..ek week m bijli ni aa skti..more dan making gunjan everytime winner..its time to tell actual drawback in indian system ..jiske samne jitna bhut mushkil h..show is on yohth focus on dem...dere r many othr story for mayan..dunno introduce track like baba n village..i m die hard mayan fan so i want good spice..

A full on Mayan track thats what I want on SSLK😃
hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want rachna on hockey field back with her ladakpan days ...
i want see her to b more strong by managing her studies career , sports n also her love being a support to kabir...
mkakkar93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: busybee..

hey busybee nice idea i think may be in future episodes nice track for rabir in which they can have some track of being alone in some place for two three days and wish kabir and rachna be open up ðŸ˜³