Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why is Kinjal Being Rude?

aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kinjal is being rude to Gopi's mom...why is she doing that.
Is it because of what Radha did? 

What Radha did and her decisions are not the same - Gopi's mom is a nice woman and does not have those types of mean things in her mind; revenge and the like. Kinjal used to be like "madhu aunty" all the time, and now she talks rudely with her. Sorry, but where is the respect to the elders??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is so sad. Because Madhuben is such a nice lady. Probably because her husband is travelling she needs to stay with her brother. 
Urmilaben being what she is. Kinjal was at least friendly with Madhuben. Now Kinjal is insulting Madhuben again and again. I feel sad seeing this. But who will  make her understand? 

What Radha did is her own crime. One cannot make Madhuben suffer for it. 

But people like Kinjal  are adamant . They are never going to understand. 

Strange because Gopi lives in Modi bhavan. Even as Radha's sister. and She has been wronged by  Radha more than what Kokila suffered because of Radha. 

And Madhuben is Gopi's mom. That makes her a sufferer too. Why Kinjal does not understand this one does not know. 
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya agree. I hope gopi takes her to mb. Felt sad for her.
Yokoyoki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think she is rude because of Radha. She was initially good, only Urmila was angry with Madhu bhein . Did I miss something in middle of Kinjal and Madhu bhein?? o.O
u4tlu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yokoyoki

I dont think she is rude because of Radha. She was initially good, only Urmila was angry with Madhu bhein . Did I miss something in middle of Kinjal and Madhu bhein?? o.O

I know even I feel I missed something in middle of Kinjal and Madhu behn. Really !
aasighazi thumbnail
Originally posted by: u4tlu

I know even I feel I missed something in middle of Kinjal and Madhu behn. Really !

Kinjal has just been rude out of nowhere with Madhuben. I think this all started after Radha went to jail...so we didn't miss any episode in between as there was no actual argument. Just Kinjal's attitude and behavior has changed...

And Kinjal should be careful and change her attitude with her husband too (spend more time with him, etc.) because Pooja is trying to take him away and sometimes, when men do not get attention from their wives, or their wives do not care for them and are too into themselves, the men start looking elsewhere and then the cheating begins. Sooo I am hoping Madhuben helps Kinjal figure out that Pooja is after her husband, and maybe with her help, Dhaval and Kinjal will be back together and Pooja will be out of their lives thanks to Madhuben's help...and maybe Urmila cause even she thinks something is fishy and she doesn't like it either. 
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aasighazi

Kinjal has just been rude out of nowhere with Madhuben. I think this all started after Radha went to jail...so we didn't miss any episode in between as there was no actual argument. Just Kinjal's attitude and behavior has changed...

And Kinjal should be careful and change her attitude with her husband too (spend more time with him, etc.) because Pooja is trying to take him away and sometimes, when men do not get attention from their wives, or their wives do not care for them and are too into themselves, the men start looking elsewhere and then the cheating begins. Sooo I am hoping Madhuben helps Kinjal figure out that Pooja is after her husband, and maybe with her help, Dhaval and Kinjal will be back together and Pooja will be out of their lives thanks to Madhuben's help...and maybe Urmila cause even she thinks something is fishy and she doesn't like it either. 

actuallyu havent miss anything but once Madhu was sweeping the house n urmi threw paper stuff on the floor from her purse.so kinjal took madhu side and scold urmi, how can she threw garbage, told:madhu aunty works hard n u without helping in the work, just increase somebody's work?at that time urmi told kinjal that jiski dikri ne tere famili ke saath itna bura kiya uski favour kyu karti ho?after that only kinjal changed. 
u4tlu thumbnail
oh that is why. But before that kinjal was fine with Madhuben. What a pity. Urmila mixes poison in everybody's mind. really. 
aasighazi thumbnail
Well, after today's episode, I am glad that Kinjal understood that Madhu always wanted her good, because she kept warning her about Pooja and that girl's intentions. Kinjal apologized for her behavior towards Madhu ben. 
At the end of the day, no matter how much you raise your child with love, and teach them how to live life with good manners, not all children take that learning to heart and end up taking on behaviors that hurt others. But this does not mean the parents are bad...Madhu and her husband and Gopi were not bad but somehow, Radha was...and so now she is suffering for it...Madhu tried to raise her right, but Radha was also living a sheltered life since Madhu was mentally unstable due to Gopi missing or in her mind, dying as a little girl in that horrible storm. Point is, Madhu should not be blamed for her stupid daughter's actions. 

Urmila on the other hand...my gosh, she's just a weird character always thinking negative and never wanting anything positive to happen in anyone's life...she only thinks about money and was willing to sell Dhaval to Pooja!!! ðŸ˜¡