Posted: 9 years ago
Ok enough of you psychotic bashers, if you hate hina and Karan so much why do u waste your time on them??? Huh??? Don't you have a life? Creating new accounts every other day? What do you even get from this? What hina & Karan do offscreen its none of our business and for the love of god I wish people would stop making fun of their appearances.. There are things beyond that! Why is it that everything they do questioned judged.. Let them do whatever they want to!!! It's their life OKAY! I seriously recommend you bashers to take a trip to the doctor!!! And will pray that you all get well soon. 
Reality of this forum is from 2009 its same.Its just that you joined late.
In the past people used to have permission from MODS and now they dont have and that is to discuss actors personal life.Stop being melodramatic and move over.
Originally posted by darktruth

Reality of this forum is from 2009 its same.Its just that you joined late.
In the past people used to have permission from MODS and now they dont have and that is to discuss actors personal life.Stop being melodramatic and move over.
If it was like that in the past it was wrong!! I don't care what you think of me.. But it does hurt people's feelings when their favs are criticised be it hina or Karan. 
That is why I told stop being too sweet. Those who get hurt and those who love naksh let them open thier own threads and discuss.

For hypocrites like karan let others open thread. None of the fans get hurt here.Each try to
outdo one another:-) You are too young to this forum & hardly knows its history
By opening this thread you have played ur divisive role.Good luck carry on
Originally posted by darktruth

That is why I told stop being too sweet. Those who get hurt and those who love naksh let them open thier own threads and discuss.

For hypocrites like karan let others open thread. None of the fans get hurt here.Each try to
outdo one another:-) You are too young to this forum & hardly knows its history
Lol I really don't care about the history of the forum!!!!! How does that even make a difference now? 
For you it may not make difference for others it does
GOLGAPPE Type
Sweet dreams to Slarerhunts fanzz lol [Mr nisha rawal] copyright protected
Maryam I agree with you.

I am also sick and tired of those posts too and I am surprised that these posts are not closed
What has Karan done to you bashersss??? Stop behaving like illiterates...If u speak ill of people then people will only speak ill for you...