Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani_indira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Priya darling , thank you for sharing it da...Every reason is worthy to read. Well analysed article on our beloved Ashish Chowdhry. Yes... it is undeniable fact that Ashish was born to impress. In addition to what it has written as his outer appearance, the wonderful quality he has is "HUMANITY". Yes he is a "GOOD HEARTED HUMAN" He impress the ppl by "WHAT HE IS n HOW HE IS---BY HEART N SOUL"Nice article , Once again thanks to you Priya dear...
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I do agree w/ these reasons!
TFS =))
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rani_indira

Priya darling , thank you for sharing it da...Every reason is worthy to read. Well analysed article on our beloved Ashish Chowdhry. Yes... it is undeniable fact that Ashish was born to impress. In addition to what it has written as his outer appearance, the wonderful quality he has is "HUMANITY". Yes he is a "GOOD HEARTED HUMAN" He impress the ppl by "WHAT HE IS n HOW HE IS---BY HEART N SOUL"Nice article , Once again thanks to you Priya dear...

Yes dear!!
And as the days go by I just keep loving him more and more!!! ITs been so many years now! I first liked him for his looks, later for his comic timing and now for being a nice human that he is!!