Love open arms-kriyansh ff (part 1 and 2)

Posted: 9 years ago
PROLOUGE
It's been 5 years since the boys and girls graduated from St.louis and lots of things have changed. Rey has become very successful, but after seeing someone he hasn't seen in 5 years again, will he realize wnat he's missing?

Teasers
"Where is taani?" she asked sternly.
"Very demanding today lil sis," he said in a joking manner as he tuned away from Rinni, his little sister and then the two of them walked back into the mansion.
"Look, I don't care that you date the models I use in my fashion shoots, but she is the face of my new line, please have her back to her hotel room by 1 if it's the night before a big fashion show," Rinni said in a pleading tone to her big brother as the two stood in the door way of Rey's mansion.
Over the past five years he had done everything he could to be successful, so that he could one day be good enough for her. He had told himself in high school that he would one day be worthy of her, and now he was. He wanted to tell her everything, how he had loved her all throughout high school, and how much he wished he could have been with her. He could be with her now.
Kriya sat at her vanity mirror fixing her hair before she went to see abhi. She stopped and looked at the reflection staring back at her. She looked beautiful, the image of the perfect sophisticated girl, her hair was down and she was wearing a kneelenght sleeveless royalblue dress. She had a pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings. She then looked down at her hand, particularly at the diamond ring that Abhi had put on her finger a couple nights before. It didn't seem to match her outfit, but it wasn't like she could take it off. She took a breath and smiled.
"And when were you planning on telling me you were...ENGAGED!" Sharon screamed happily.
"I was going to tell you, I swear," Kriya said hoping Sharon wasn't angry that she didn't tell her earlier.
"Oh sweetie I'm not angry. I am so happy for you!" Sharon said.
When kriya got back inside she looked around and saw the vanity where she put her purse. Relieved, she walked over and grabbed it. When she looked up, she saw him. Rey. He was standing there, kissing taani. She was wrapped in his arms and when they pulled apart Rey pulled her closer and kissed her again. Then, taani pulled him close and whispered something in his ear. He smirked and kissed her again.
Rey got out of the mercedes and looked at the crowd of mumbai, he hadn't been there since he had broken up with kriya. He took a deep breath and got ready to go back into the limo and leave, but he would never forgive himself for missing what may be the only chance for him to be with kriya. He had been thinking about her constantly and he had tried to keep her out of his head for a long time, but there was no fighting it, he would always love her no matter what.
Rey was going to answer when he saw someone walking him from behind kriya. It didn't take long for Rey to recognize who it was. Abhishek singh rathore. Rey had always hated him,
"Hey baby," Abhi said as he wrapped his arms around kriya's waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He then looked up at Rey and gave him an evil grin. Kriya's heart dropped when she felt Abhi put his arms around her, she didn't want Rey to find out about this, ever. She looked at Rey who looked like he had just seen a ghost. Rey couldn't manage to say anything.How could she be with him?Rey thought.
These dreams were always so perfect, but they teased him. He would be able to hold he and kiss her in his dreams, but in reality, he couldn't do that. It was torture waking up and realizing that the happiest he could ever be was when he was dreaming.
Rey couldn't control himself. He looked into her beautiful steel grey eyes and leaned forward to kiss her. He pulled her close until she was up against him and he deepened the kiss. She began to respond to him as she moved her one hand through his hair and the other hand stoked his one of his strong arms.
Rey wanted everything with kriya, a life, a family, he wanted to raise children with her and be with her forever. That was why he had never gotten remotely serious with anyone; nobody could come close to how he felt about kriya.
Kriya awoke first and felt Rey's arms wrapped around her naked body. At first all she did was lean back and snuggle closer to his warm muscular chest. Kriya had always been very physically attracted to Rey. Then she heard someone's phone vibrating on the floor, it was Rey's and the person who was calling was taani. That was when everything had hit her, everything that had happened the night before at the reunion and in the hotel suite.
Don't leave, don't go back to him," Rey couldn't let her slip through his fingers once again. He was in love with kriya and there was no way he would ever be able to deal with losing her again.
He looked down and saw that she had dropped her necklace on the floor. He picked it up and thought about what he had lost. Kriya didn't want to be with him and she was going to marry Abhi. His heart ached more than before and he could barely move.
Abhi was growing very irritated and he as much as he tried to keep his cool, he couldn't. "STOP BEING STUPID DAMNIT!" Abhi yelled at her. Kriya was taken aback from the sudden outburst.
"You will marry me." Abhi said as he took kriya's arm firmly and pulled her too him. "And, you are never going to yell at me again, hear me." kriya had never thought that Abhi would actually raise a hand to her, but apparently he would.
"Hey, he'll be alright the doctor said that there was a chance for a full recovery," swayam told the group. He couldn't be the strong one for much longer; usually Rey was the one who handled these types of situations the best.
"No! You can't be upset, you don't deserve to even be here, you BITCH!" Rinni yelled from across the room as she walked "What do you think he was thinking about when this happened!" Rinni screamed.
"Awesome," Rey said sarcastically.
Kriya smiled alittle. She was glad that Rey was awake and talking to her. She knew she couldn't live without him and she had to believe that he would be alright. "Rey, you have to be okay," she said softly.
Epilogue
You're the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this.
Let me hear you say,
now I'll never be lonely,
look at what you've shownme,
never find a love like this

please kindly review and comments..Edited by shehriz - 9 years ago
i read it...
its mindblowing...i will suggest u to post it here so that more ppl can know abt it
INDEX:
prolouge and teasers-scroll up
Part 1 and 2:scroll down
Part 3
:page 4Edited by shehriz - 9 years ago
Awesome start
Interesting teasers
Pls pm me when u update
Hey peeps,
i m reallly reallly sorry for the delay actually i was busy with sort of my class tests and projects. Anyway i am going to compensate for it so here is the update.
love;
shehriz.
LOVE OPEN ARMS
part-1 and 2

swayam walked on marble floors through an long hallway. It was formally decorated and looked luxurious. As he walked through an enormous house, he couldn't help but think how weird it was that so much had changed since high school. He arrived then arrived at two huge doors, which were open. He walked in and saw Rey standing at his balcony drinking water. "Hey bro, we're all gonna leave soon," he said and then Rey turned around and walked over to his friend.
"Alright, I guess I'll come downstairs and see everyone," Rey said as he put down the glass of water he was holding. He looked happy.
"Don't bother, we decided to come up," Sharon said with a smile as she walked into Rey's bedroom, which was the size of the auditorium, accompanied by neha and vickey.
"Well, you guys have perfect timing, I've got a board meeting in Mumbai , so I should be going soon, too," Rey said to his friends. He had missed seeing his friends lately, things with his work had gotten complicated, his company was expanding...again and that meant he had a lot less time to go out.
"So, we met someone interesting at breakfast," neha said referring the 22 year old supermodel that had spent the night with Rey. She was tall, skinny, and had long black hair. She was, as Sharon said,
"Really?" Rey said trying not to be embarrassed. Just then someone, a very pretty and skinny someone, walked out of the master bathroom with wet hair and wearing just a bikini and daisy dukes. She looked up, smiled, grabbed her clothes and walked back into the bathroom. Vickey, swayamand Rey all watched intently as the scantily clad supermodel walked back into the bathroom.
"Damn," swayam and vickey said in unison as they appreciated the view.
"Hey!" Sharon and neha yelled then neha hit vickey in the back of the head.
"I was just wondering how someone could walk around in...well you saw her," vickey explained to his obviously upset fiance. Vickey loved neha, he really did, but he would never get sick of meeting the woman Rey dated, they were always smoking hot and fun to look at. Neha ignored him and turned to Rey.
"Are you ever going to stop dating supermodels?" neha asked as she shook her head in an almost disapproving way. She always had a feeling that Rey wanted more from a relationship then what he was getting now, but he would never admit it.
"You say it like it's a bad thing," Rey joked. Rey had always been a bit of a playboy, except when he was dating kriya in high school, and every time someone came to visit him in one of his many homes, it seemed like there was a new supermodel, or actress, or sophisticated babe, walking around in heels and very little else.
She laughed and they all walked outside of the palatial mansion and to the cars. "Well, we'll see you later man," swayam said as he, vickey, neha and Sharon entered their mercedes. "And don't work so much, have some fun," swayam finished.
"That's why I have taani," Rey said referring to the supermodel in his bedroom. Sharon shook her head and laughed before she hugged Rey and entered the mercedes as well.
Rey watched the mercedes leave the driveway as another car parked. A woman about the age of 21 got out of the car, she had wavy light black hair and hazel eyes , which were covered by oversized Chanel sunglasses. She walked up to Rey and crossed her arms.
"Where is taani?" she asked sternly.
"Very demanding today lil sis," he said in a joking manner as he tuned away from simmi, his little sister and then the two of them walked back into the mansion.
"Look, I don't care that you date the models I use in my fashion shoots, but she is the face of my new line, please have her back to her hotel room by 1 if it's the night before a big fashion show," simmi said in a pleading tone to her big brother as the two stood in the door way of Rey's mansion.
"It's noon," Rey answered back.
"I meant midnight," she replied back sarcastically, sounding like her brother.
"Since when do I take orders from you?" Rey asked. Simmi had become the biggest, and youngest, fashion designer in the whole india, thanks to Rey. Before she could answer, taani walked down the grand staircase and over to the siblings.
"Okay, you are so late for the photo shoot, and we have a run through before fashion week kicks off tonight, I could kill you," simmi said to the 22 year old model.
"Sorry, I was..." she stopped realizing that she had just slept with her boss's older brother. "Busy," she finished as Rey let out a small chuckle. When she noticed simmi was not laughing, she tried to sound professional. "I'll be at the shoot in 20 minutes, promise,"
simmi nodded and gave Rey a hug before she left. "You have 20 minutes," simmi said on her way out. Rey then looked at taani and she simply walked over to him, gave him a kiss and whispered something in his ear.
"Call me," she said seductively. Rey just smiled and watched her walk out of the house. When she left it was dead calm in the mansion, except for the quiet scurrying of the servants. Rey went back up to his room to get ready for his board meeting in Mumbai. He got his laptop, his bags were already on the jet, and anything else he needed.
Rey walked up to the mirror and looked at his reflection, he was wearing a black suit and tie. The person he saw looking back at him still surprised him. It had been 5 years since he graduated from st.louis, and in that time he had managed to become one of the most powerful men in the entire india. After he graduated from st.louis, he used the little inheritance that he had to buy a steel,alloy technology company. From there, over the past 5 years, this company grew to become the most powerful company in the entire india. A single stock in his company was worth hundreds of thousands. His company had also branched into so many other areas that a person would be hard pressed to find a major company that wasn't bought out by singhaniya Ind. The funny this was, Rey enjoyed being a "business man" even though it was completely out of his character.
He was the youngest self made multi - billionaire to ever live, he could literally buy what ever he wanted, but he wasn't happy. Although, one could never guess considering he seemed to embrace his role as the country's most eligible bachelor. He had been linked to the country's most beautiful models, actresses, but those relationships never really lasted past a week. Rey had everything a guy could want: money, power, and women constantly throwing over him.
He took one last look in the mirror before he grabbed his phone and headed out of his room. He walked out of his palatial mansion and walked over to one of his many jets.
"Hello Mr singhania," said a short man with gray hair, wearing a driver's uniform.
"Hey jay and for the millionth time, it's Rey," He said with a smile as he climbed the steps into his jet.

"You aren't going to attend the reunion, sir?" jay asked. "I know it isn't my place , but you should attend." rey raised his eyebrow. "I heard you on the phone with Mr.shekawat" jay explained.
"Well, I haven't decided if I'm going yet," Rey replied as he sat down. Jay then nodded.
Rey thought about whether or not he should go to the reunion. He sat there and thought about the one person he hadn't seen since he graduated. He had seen everyone he was friends with in high school except kriya. She was the one person he wanted to see the most.
He thought back to a few weeks before his graduation. He and kriya had been tip toeing around a relationship and but when they finally got together at the end of their last year, it was the happiest time in his life. The two were in love and it seemed that nothing could pull them apart, but something did. Rey remembered that night with more clarity than he did the night, The entire group had been invited to the kriyas farmhouse to celebrate kriya's official 19th birthday She was not a big fan of events like that, but she was pretty excited because she would be with her friends and Rey. They danced and had fun the entire night, it was perfect until...
Flashback - -
Rey walked out of the ballroom and was walking toward the bathroom when a woman in the hallway stopped him. She looked as if she were in her late 40's and it was obvious she had a lot of work done. She was kriya's aunt and abhis mom, and the most horrible person Rey had ever met. "Rey is it? We must talk," she said.
Rey didn't want to talk to the snobby women, but she was kriya's aunt, he had to be nice. "Okay, is something wrong?" Rey asked as politely as he could.
"Yes, in fact there is. I have been told you and my niece are in a relationship of some sort," she said as she lifted her head as if she were subbing him.
"Yeah, we're dating, have been for almost a year now," Rey said proudly. He was so in love with kriya and he wanted it to be known that he and kriya were a couple.
"Yes, well it's obvious my niece has an odd sense of humor," kriya's aunt replied.
"Excuse me," Rey said a little taken a back.
"Look at her," kriya's aunt said turning Rey's attention to kriya dancing on the dancefloor with one of her best friends, sharon. "She is a owner of billions worth property, she cannot keep fooling around. You do understand, don't you?" she said turning back to Rey.
"I'm sorry, I don't," Rey said even though he knew what kriya's aunt was telling him.
"She lives in a world completely different from yours, she was raised differently you see. To her, you will be a fling, a foolish youth to tell her friends at a cocktail party when she is my age." She began. "She needs to be with someone, well better suited to accommodate to her needs, let's face it, you have no idea how to act at a parties. You will always feel out of place here, even when you try to convince yourself that you aren't inferior when you know deep inside that you are. You will always attempt to do the Waltz when the Rumba is playing. You will accidentally speak out of term because you don't know any better, eventually she will resent you because you will embarrass her," she finished as she looked Rey dead in the eye. This time it looked like Rey truly understood.
Rey tried to speak, but he was too angry, he didn't want her to get to him, but she did. Rey had always felt inferior to kriya, but he pushed it aside because he was so in love with her, but kriya's aunt was right. Rey would never fit in to the world kriya lived in, he was an orphan and she was his daddys princess. He raised himself and his little sister, while kriya grew up in a mansion and was taught proper etiquette, even though she completely disregarded it. He loved her so much, but what if she did grow to resent her? He couldn't bear it if kriya resented him. She would always be out of his league. And, he couldn't get in between kriya and her family, he wouldn't be the reason for any mistakes. Rey knew more than anyone how important family was, considering he had lost his when he was very young.
rey walked back into the hall and spent the rest of his night with the love of his life. "Are you okay, baby?" kriya asked as she sat down on beside him and kissed him. He had looked worried and upset and kriya had taken notice.
"Fine, I love you," he said with a smile and kissed her back.
"I love you too!" she smiled and then dragged him onto the dance floor.
A couple days later, Rey broke up with kriya for no apparent reason.
Over the past five years he had done everything he could to be successful, so that he could one day be good enough for her. He had told himself in high school that he would one day be worthy of her, and now he was. He wanted to tell her everything, how he had loved her all throughout high school, and how much he wished he could have been with her. He could be with her now. Of course there was always the very big possibility that she didn't want the same relationship he wanted, but he realized that it would be worth the risk, he had to tell her how he felt.
He wanted kriya back, he never wanted to let her go. He would always try to push the feelings that he had for her back and pretend to be okay, but it was becoming hard. This wasn't the life he dreamed of.
But, why should he complain? This was the good life, wasn't it?

Well...what do you think? Yes, it's just the beginning and it will get more interesting. Next chapter is about our darling kriya. I promise I will try to keep updates in close range of each other.

Will rey go to reunion? Or not?
Review Please!
Edited by shehriz - 9 years ago
its...its marvellous...
shehriz(thats yr name na??)
u are FABULOUS...just brilliant..
u r exceptional man...
i would suggest u to interact more with ppl here...i so want ur works to come in limelight...
ur writing style...execution...minor details...evrything is perfect...
hats off
Supab update
I was so awsome
Rey ke pass sab hote hua bhi kria ko miss kar raha he
Awww so sweet
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

its...its marvellous...
shehriz(thats yr name na??)
u are FABULOUS...just brilliant..
u r exceptional man...
i would suggest u to interact more with ppl here...i so want ur works to come in limelight...
ur writing style...execution...minor details...evrything is perfect...
hats off
ohh thank you so much Akansha for your praise and appreciation. Actually my name is sehris but i prefear people to call me by shehriz. Well m not new to forum as i was silent reader back so i didnt get chance to intereact with users its been good if you help me in this...
Originally posted by kriapatel

Supab update
I was so awsome
Rey ke pass sab hote hua bhi kria ko miss kar raha he
Awww so sweet
thanks dear for always appreciating and liking my work so far and it really encourage me to penned my thoughts.
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

would love to do so...join AT
join At??????