OS Amarprem - Chapter 84 part 2 updated page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,
here's a promo for part 1

Krishna , chandu n sumitra r in the courtyard ... loud BGM playing ... sumitra thrusts a video player in front of krishna's eyes ... krishna blinks ... he is utter shocked n pained as the video plays...( the camera is circling him ) ... he sags to his knees , weak ... sumitra sags next to him , cupping his cheeks, tears in her eyes ... chandu looks on... krishna raises a tortured face to gaze at sumitra ... he is on the brink of crying ... sumitra hugs him to her bosom n he just clutches at her frantically , like a child, guilty tears flowing from his eyes ...

hope u liked it😳

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
Wow Dhanya what a powerful and heartbreaking promoπŸ‘πŸ˜­

The way you wrote the promo made it look like we are seeing it on TV, what a fantastic promoπŸ‘πŸ‘

Poor K he knows the truth and is completely broken down and nice that he seeks his mother for comfort because she understands what he is going thru.

Can't wait for the next update, update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
wow di its very interesting promo and krishna will come to know the truth ... πŸ‘ eagrly waiting for the update and now onwards krishna sumitra and chandu will be on one side and hope ma sahib truth will also come out soon...update soon di .😳
sorry di my like button sometimes doesnt work ..so plz pm me the update 😊
k will come to know the true πŸ˜›
update soon please 
Originally posted by rekrn

Wow Dhanya what a powerful and heartbreaking promoπŸ‘πŸ˜­

The way you wrote the promo made it look like we are seeing it on TV, what a fantastic promoπŸ‘πŸ‘

Poor K he knows the truth and is completely broken down and nice that he seeks his mother for comfort because she understands what he is going thru.

Can't wait for the next update, update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks rekha

Coming soon
Originally posted by Renu111

wow di its very interesting promo and krishna will come to know the truth ... πŸ‘ eagrly waiting for the update and now onwards krishna sumitra and chandu will be on one side and hope ma sahib truth will also come out soon...update soon di .😳

Thanks renu

Ma saheb truth won't b out soon...
Originally posted by Renu111

sorry di my like button sometimes doesnt work ..so plz pm me the update 😊

no problem dear ... of course will PM u πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Khushi96

k will come to know the true πŸ˜›
update soon please 

coming πŸ˜ƒ
Part 1

here's link to Chapter 83

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4079665&TPN=2

"u fool, u ruined everything! He kicked her out!!! ...' Gayatri fumed , as shailendra listened on the phone, shocked ... 'what ? but the files!! ...the files!! he shouted like a mad man ... 'the files! U idiot ! u can forget it about now! ... I thought he would have kept her alive here itself as a maid , but no! ... If that was the case we had had some chance! ... But he threw her out!!! ...what did u do to her mother? ...I am sure u did something drastic n that's why she was so stupid n got caught!!!...' Gayatri fumed , deranged in anger ...'what should I do? U only told me to get her down from skies!!! shouted shailendra , angry n frustrated ...  'shut up! Just... shut up!' gayatri bellowed into the phone, throwing it down on the floor in tension n anger... What all plans she had hatched up, everything gone in drain!!... she could at least have been happy if krishna had just killed off that girl, but he threw her out!!! ... but even that didn't happen!

shailendra looked at his mobile as if it was a ghost ... oh! no! ... the elections r nearing n he still hasn't the files !!! ... what to do? everything gone ! he slumbed down on a couch , panic attacking him... he dialed durjjan who was shocked too... 'what ?... i will be there in a few minutes ... lets talk through it n decide our next step! ... infact i would say he did a stupid thing my throwing her out! ... we can always go to the media n blackmail him ... we can make ur stupid daughter lie again to the media that he was torturing her all these days ! ...that there is a maniac behind his carefully masked face ... u know, stuff like that! ...' durjjan said , his brain trying to find a solution ... 'yes! that's a good idea! ' shailendra nodded , feeling a bit at ease ... he cut the phone , sitting straighter ... let that bitch come back! he is going to skin her alive for her stupidity! he thought , fuming

Chandu took out the video voice recorder , putting aside the files finally ... He was in his benz n as he was busy checking some files for the next day's meetings, shiv was driving the car...  chandu fast forwarded through rubbish political meetings n holi festivities which happened in the hall during the 2 days, feeling excited n frustrated at the same time... he hit the pause button n then played as he saw renuka cleaning the residue of holi colors from the hall, very close to the camera  n saw manjula coming towards her shouting ...'U haven't even finished the hall?  Make it fast u lazy woman! U need to clean the porch too before u can come n sit for ur cosy dinner!' ... chandu stared at the screen , shocked as he saw renuka nodding fearfully n scrubbing the hall...  He saw manjula sitting on the couch opposite , leering horribly... 'what do u think ur precious daughter will be doing now ?' ... renuka ignored her question ...' u know, I heard that ur damaad bought 2 chicks from hong kong , n he has thrown ur daughter out for the past 2 nights! Expected ! ...as I said earlier , he didn't take her to hongkong with him... ... chandu gritted his teeth as he saw tears welling up in renuka's eyes ...'I don't believe u...' she said shrilly , continuing to mop the floor... fine, don't believe me... ur wish! Just thought u should know...admit the truth renuka! Ur daughter is a used n discarded slave at his house! ... May be u will believe when ur daughter is send back here one day...' Chandu watched manjula go away n renuka gazing at the shiva idol, tears in her eyes ...'pls god... let my daughter be happy... pls..' she sobbed, pleading weakly... her mother is ill treated in her house! Chandu fast forwarded again , anger cursing through him...

he paused to watch shailendra calling manjula urgently ...'looks like that s**t isn't going with our plan..' chandu gripped the phone tightly , worried ...'what happened bhaiyya?' manjula asked ... 'I don't think drugging her mother has any effect on her... That s**t has fallen in love with the devil! ... she has completely forgotten why she was send there! ... Or even what will happen to her mother if she don't get the files for us!!'... shailendra spat ... 'I told u bhaiyya... simple death threats or drugging her mother won't do! ... I told u to torture that good for nothing woman to death from the start! ..that will make that s**t see sense ... She has been enjoying all these days in his bed! I told u to send my daughter instead of her! ... but u didn't listen! ..' manjula fumed ...' what do u mean , ur daughter?  That devil wants pratigya only! ... but u r right about the torture thing! ...I think we have to give a good dose this time ...need to get her back down to earth n remind her that she has a mother ...'... manjula didn't look happy ...'what if that s**t blurts out all our plans to him? u need to act fast bhaiyya..' shailendra chuckled 'she won't utter a word! ...she knows very well that we will kill her mother if she dares to open her mouth! N he won't believe her! ...who would believe that a minister of my stature would actually force my daughter into a marriage , when society n media r behind my tail! ..he will be killing her first for daring to enter his house to get the files! ...about what to do next, I am thinking about something nasty ...' sneered shailendra evilly , wringing his hands in excitement...manjula looked gleeful...'This time she has to get us the files! Or else she will watch her precious mother die! ... Now durjjan had called, he wants his the case on his son settled... N that worm chandu will be coming here...keep renuka out of our way!'.. shailendra said, his face evil...  Chandu cut the video , thoroughly  shocked ...  He was feeling happy n worried , all at the same time... Pratigya is innocent! He always knew it! ... She was forced into this marriage , threatened by her poor mother's life ...!!! N krishna was so mean to her , thinking that she married for the files , which was in a way true but not in a way they had thought! ...the poor girl had no option! N she was in such torturous situation n yet  never ever she showed her inner turmoil n conceded to whatever krishna threw at her!... N ...n what did shailendra say ? that they will be doing something horrible to pratigya's mother soon! So that Pratigya is forced to take the files ! ... oh no! he should tell krishna everything! ... He will be so happy to know that his love is pure ! ...n...n his brother will have his life full of happiness with such a beautiful n pure wife... yes! ...chandu was smiling in happiness when his phone rang...

Sumitra had ran towards the land phone, dialing chandu's number as soon as pratigya walked away into the night... 'ma! I was about to call u... u will be so happy ... pratigya...' chandu began but stopped as he heard sumitra's sobs from the other end...'Chandu ... Come home soon... everything is over... my son... He is ruining his life ... N ... n the girl! I don't know but ... But she tried to take some files from his cabinet n krishna caught her n... n he threw her out ...' ... Chandu gasped , shocked ...'what? Oh no! maji... Pratigya is innocent... she has been blackmailed n forced into this marriage... ! her evil father was even drugging her mother! I ... I have got the proof... I will there in a few minutes! ...' chandu said , frantically gesturing shiv to drive faster ... 'what?' sumitra put the receiver down in shock , her heart going out to pratigya... all the time her mother was suffering n the girl didn't even complain even when all were treating her rash ... n her son was so mean to her! ...but he was hurt too! ...she must tell him that the girl he loves is innocent!... sumitra looked around at the steps as she saw rakesh n 2 servants climbing down the stairs with pratigya's suitcase ...ofcourse to burn her things! No! ...'rakesh, stop! ... no need to burn her belongings! ... I will...' she began but stopped as krishna thundered from the top of the stairs... 'rakesh ... I want to see them burning in front of my eyes!  To the courtyard! Now!'... sumitra watched him climb down the stairs as the servants walked to the courtyard ... 

' pls krishna... listen to me... what u r thinking is not correct! ...ur pratigya is innocent...she...' sumitra began again but stopped as she saw his eyes flash in hatred n anger towards her... 'I should have known that it was a schemer when I have been seeing it with u all these days! ... I had told it not to mingle with u but no! now I know what u were doing all these days! I wonder how come u 2 didn't poison me when u were busy making my lunch n dinner these days! ... Oh! I forgot! U believe in killing the person who loves u the most inch by inch! ... my mistake!... my mistake I started believing that ...that ...u ...'  krishna snarled , chocking up, his eyes mocking slits... Sumitra gulped down , tears of pain n helplessness in her eyes ... krishna turned on his heel n went to the courtyard ... sumitra came n stood a few paces behind him as he watched the servants take out pratigya's belongings ... krishna stood with his hands crossed over his chest , his eyes burning in tears ... What a fool he had been! He was thinking that at last  he could be getting his mother back! ... That he could be having her , pratigya, as his love!..his everything!... n all the time he saw them together , feeling a stupid happiness! ...  He was thinking of having them in his life when they were busy plotting to fool him again! To hurt him! ...  baba!...pls don't do this! ... she loves u with all her being beta!... pls... she is innoc...' sumitra began again , but she flinched as krishna whispered , his voice full of hatred ...'utter one more word u hag! N I will forget that bauji wanted u to be kept alive!...' ... Sumitra sagged down weakly , clutching at her bosom in pain... 'rakesh..' he ordered n the fire started , consuming her belongings...the servants went away quickly... Sumitra watched in pain n helplessness as the flames ate up pratigya's suitcase... krishna stared at the fire swallowing her things , his eyes blood shot ...he could feel something burning him too...

he felt a familiar hand over his shoulder n looked around , the pounding in his head easing a bit as he saw chandu in front of him... chandu gazed at his brother's tortured face , his heart wrenching... ' krishna..' he called , squeezing his shoulder ... krishna smiled mockingly at himself ...' I am such a fool , na , chandu?' he said , mocking himself ... Chandu nodded... 'so is ur pratigya'... krishna glared at him , angry... he was about to push chandu's hand from his shoulder when he saw sumitra standing in front of him , thrusting a video recorder under his nose , her old frail hands trembling ...'what the ...' krishna began but his eyes n ears became alert , at the slightest possibility of ...something ...anything ..positive... ...he could hear his heart beginning to beat as he watched n heard the recordings, his eyes streaming ... he clutched n held on to sumitra's hand like a frantic child as he could feel his heart thundering painfully , his insides feeling like mashed into pulp suddenly as pain such as he has never felt cut through him... he felt his knees give away , as he sagged to his knees , the pounding in his head increasing ten fold ... He looked up at his mother's benevolent eyes , panting for life breath ... he heard chandu smile sadly at him ...'her mother was suffering n yet she fell in love with u krishna ... Isn't she a fool too?' ... krishna could feel a heavy knot forming in his chest...too heavy... It was chocking him! ... He can't breathe ... His frantic , guilty , pained eyes gazed at his mother ...for support ... 

Sumitra threw away the video recorder n cupped her son's face , tears streaming from her eyes ... 'no baba... no! u didn't know... U didn't know she was innoc...' she tried to pacify him but sighed as krishna threw himself to her bosom , letting out a strangled wail of guilt n pain... oh no! what had he done? Events flashed past his eyes as a fast track train ... He hit her! He ...he... put a gun in her throat ... he strangled her... he called her s**t ... bitch ... he ... oh no! ..he humiliated her ... He hurt her ...he didn't believe her! ... Hell! He didn't even let her speak! ... No! ... ...sumitra hugged her son to her bosom , silent tears streaming from her eyes ... krishna could feel his guilt n pain being absorbed by his mother as she gently ran her loving hand through his hair ... he just sat on the floor, drenching his mother's bosom in his guilt... She was all the while living in hell thinking about the safety of her mother n here all were mean to him , including him... Here he thought that she was scheming n manipulative n there she was forced to the marriage by her bas***d of a father!...n ..n ... he called her a wh**e in front of the world! ...he ... he ... was so mean to her!... he made her a mere maid in his house!...  he will never forgive himself... Never ever! ...  He could hear his mother's voice , soothing him ... 'don't feel bad about ur self beta... u didn't know she why she was doing it... Don't feel bad about what u did to her! ... think only about how u r going to keep her happy all her life... How u will give her all the love in the world n never let her cry again... never ...ever... think of getting her back in ur life ... think of getting urself back in her life ... think of making her forget these horrible memories by making new , happy memories with her ...don't loathe urself, baba, look into ur heart n see what u truly feel for her ...  U didn't relish hurting her , u know it'... sumitra said , caressing him ...

krishna , his eyes fixed on the fuming ashes near to him, sobbed , the pain cutting deeper n deeper...he threw her out!...  '...no baba..no...look at me...' sumitra said, hoisting her son's head from her bosom ... her eyes twitched in pain , seeing his tortured face ... 'baba... just promise urself that u won't ever hurt her...  that u will trust her with ur life...that u will love her , with all ur being'... sumitra caressed his cheeks , brushing away the tears ... krishna nodded fervently , clutching at his mother's hand along his cheek...  'that's my child'... sumitra kissed him on his forehead affectionately ...'ma..' krishna called , fresh tears springing in his eyes ...sumitra sobbed , kissing him again over his head ... She smiled at him through tears ...'now go n win her back, baba... She loves u! but she is deeply hurt ... her heart will need all ur love to heal... Go..'  ... Krishna nodded , his eyes determined...  He felt chandu's hand squeezing his shoulder n he closed his eyes , grabbing his hand brotherly ...  Her deeply pained face came to his view n he suppressed a shudder as his mind tried to show him again n again what he did to her ...  He stood up , fisting his hands against the pain drilling his chest ... He will apologize to her! He will do anything ...any bloody thing to get her to forgive him! to get her back to love him! will she love him again? ...she must! Or else I will die! He thought , pain mashing his heart as he sprinted to his room... he grabbed the key of his rover n the files  n ran down the steps ... he will give the files to her! May be she don't even wasn't to see his face! may be she will allow him to talk if he has the files with him, he thought desperately ... ... chandu looked worried as it began raining heavily ... 'don't force her baba , if she wants more time to heal , give her time ... n if ... if ..she wants never to  come back... Let her... u won't hurt her again, baba'... sumitra said , squeezing his palm together n gazing up at his frantic eyes ... Krishna nodded absently , his heart bleeding ... Never to come back? Could she? ... No! that won't happen! She loves me! ... But u hurt her , KST! To unimaginable proportions! What if she decides enough is enough! ...no! ... he stumbled along the steps to the porch as iqbal opened the door of the rover ... He shut the door , nodding at his mother n chandu n put down his foot on the accelerator ... chandu held sumitra against his chest as he watched the rover sped away towards the gates ... He couldn't lay his finger on it, but he could feel a strong sense of foreboding ... 

Sajjan turned from the window of his room, worried,  as he saw krishna's rover blasting towards the gates ... Where is he going? He must be feeling  low n hurt ... Sajjan walked out of his room , to downstairs ... He walked to the hall n he could see sumitra n chandu coming inside ...'hope everything goes well... I can't wait to see my son finally living his life! With the girl he  loves! ... n pratigya loves him more than anyone else , she is his soulmate...' Sumitra gushed , wiping her happy tears ... 'what? What did u say to him that he has gone to that wretch again?' sajjan shouted , livid...  'no bauji... we were all mistaken about pratigya... here ..' chandu dashed forward with the video recorder, as sumitra looked at sajjan , her eyes teary... 'I am happy atleast my son's bride won't be a victim of misunderstandings , sajjan ...' she said , her voice cracking as she walked past him , tears flowing down her cheeks ... sajjan gaped at sumitra ,jolted ... she never called him by his name in public... but he insisted that she call him by his name in their private , special moments ...n she automatically called him sajjan whenever she was emotionally feeling low or high ... n his name sounded as sweet , as loving as it was in the past , even though it now laced with pain ... He blinked as chandu thrust the recorder in front of his eyes ...

She must have  gone to her house , thought krishna  desperately... Pls..pls   he will do anything ...pls let her forgive me, he pined , his heart ripping. .. He blinked through the curtain of rain , his heart thundering ... He could see her pained face ... He could hear her pleading voice as she tried to tell him everything about her mother... N he ! He didn't listen!  ... Instead he was so mean n cruel to her... All the time she was suffering for her mother , her mother was suffering at her house n she took all the humiliation he metted out to her ... N she .. She ... Krishna  blinked , putting his foot down the brake... He has just passed the mandir, where it all started. ! ... Instinct , overwhelming instinct  told him that she will be b there...  of course , she doesn't have the files ! She can't just go to her house with out them... ! N..n... She must have felt that instinct pull to the mandir as he was feeling...!... Krishna pulled his rover infront of the steps n got out , drenching in rain... He   climbed up the steps , feeling his heart beating in his mouth... his heart stopped beating as the tree loomed before him ... he could feel the whole world around him spinning , the earth beneath his feet sliding away as he saw her , leaning against the tree in a sitting position , totally oblivious to the rain lashing against her ... her eyes were closed , her face pained as she cried , her hands clutching at her bosom ... she still wore his gifts , the ear rings ... guilt n shame n the horror at seeing her in such a totally defeated manner shook him up completely ... he was still standing at the top of the steps , his eyes arrested to the painful sight ... he felt his heart being beaten raw as he felt himself stumble towards her ... he felt his knees grow weak as he neared her , hearing her anguished , panting sobs... his eyes bled as he took in the deep pain on her face ...he is responsible for this! ... self loathing ruled him as he sagged to his knees a feet from her , feeling as if he was being chocked to death ...for the first time in his life , he felt undeserving ... undeserving of even to show his sinful face to her...  but...but...he must call her... stop her from crying ... He can't let her cry even more ... He can't let her suffer even for one more sec... he can't let her wallow in anguish more ... He ..he just wanted to scoop her in his arms , press her to his chest , promising her that he will never let go... That he will never ever hurt her! ... That he would never ever be the reason for those tortured  tears in her eyes ... he wants to plead with her to forgive him! Not to hate him! ... come back with him! ... Love him again! ... she can punish him in any way she sees fit , only don't hate him! ... ... he blinked through hot tears , his heart brimming impossibly ... it was at that moment when he realised that he wasn't falling in love with her all these days ... he had already fallen in love with her, when exactly,  he don't remember ...  He was so stupid n broke his own heart ... her! ... n now he was going to pick up the pieces n mend it , if ..if only she will let him...'pratigya!' he called , his voice full of all the love he had for her ...

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago