Will be dissapointed if EMA goes off air!!!

nitimaltiar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ema has been my fav show,since its first episode.The concept of the show has been unique and also commendable performances by the actors of the show especially Ashish,Rachna and Shilpa.
However the show has lost its charm and uniqueness in recent times.I hope the makers of the show revives Ema .Yesterday's episode was promising,Rachna and Shilpa gave powerpacked performances,even Shirna tried her best,however lack of facial expressions said all.She still has a long way to go in terms of acting.Blank facial expressions was let down to some impressive dialogues.

I would also like to mention the elevator scene of Ragna,if anyone noticed  there was no dialogue exchanged  b/w the two, just the background music.But both Ashish and Rachna were brilliant in terms of acting and facial expressions!!!Bang oN.this is the reason the are winning the polls,bcoz the viewers love their performances!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But Pd .. played trump card .. on wedding night.. and satyanaash🤢
WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you dear.
But there is limit to tolerate nonsense. Most of the viewers lost their patience. It such a shame for cvs, after creating such a wonderful couple and story, they ruined it themselves. I really pity on them.
ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad end for a promising show but I dont feel bad. For the current crap they r showing it is better it go off air
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i know current EMA track is not good but i will miss AshNa for sure.
bhartii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want Ema to go off air only becoz of the current track & lots of screenspace given to poo her acting sucks &sucks to the core i love ashish &rachana they light up the screen with their awesome acting &amazing screen presence & chemistry.
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If EMA STILL LIKE THIS...WIT THIS STUPID TRACK...I DUN MIND ITS OFF AIR...BUT I WANT RAGNA...HUHU.:(
smzb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u... and i also don't want to EMA go off air no matter how much i have to tolerate the crap...😔
because i can tolerate the crappy track but can't b able to missing RAGNA... if EMA goes off... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it was a potential gud show... With good concept, n actors(mostly), but that is what makes me hate it more... There is nothing worse than a potential gud story getting ruined...
As for now, It's good that its going off air... Too much nonsense to bear...
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The current track sucks big time
But I will definitely miss AshNa/ RagNa chemistry and their sizzling performance
They are amazing actorsEdited by ...Natasha... - 9 years ago