Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys I am back with next part of the ff..probably this is the last part..will miss this ff and your love for this ff..but I will post my next ff soon..keep loving me.hehe

So here I go!!

Next morning sanyu and randhir woke up..they both were holding each other so tightly...randhir lightly kissed sanyu's hair..
Randhir- good morning..
Sanyu- good morning..
They both get up and freshen up..they went for the breakfast and then they both went for a drive..
Sanyu- kaha jaa rahe hai randhir???
Randhir- do you trust me??
Sanyu - more than anything..
Randhir- then just come along me..
They both reached a beach ..they got down of the car and then walked along the beach..
Sanyu- randhir yeh paani kitna thand a hai.!!soul ko ekdum Sukoon de raha hai..I love beaches..
Randhir- sanyu mujhe aur kuch nahi sirf tum chahiye ho...mere life complete ho jayegi..
Sanyu- I love you..chalo randhir castle banane hai..
Randhir- what????
Sanyu- pls na chalo and drag him to make a sand castle ..sanyu was making the castle and randhir was just looking at her mesmerising face...
Randhir- sanyu mujhe kuch kehna hai..
Sanyu smiles in return..and says bolo randhir I am listening and continues making castle..
Randhir- sanukta Maine tumhare saath badla lene ke liye shaadi Karo thi..But I rally love you..mujhe dada ne Jooth bola ki tumhare parents ne mere parents ko maara hai..and meri upbringings Aisi hai ki Maine Socha ki agar main tumse badla lunga toh tumhare parents ko bhi dukh hoga..I am really sorry..sab kuch galat tha but ab sab theek hai..main tumhe yeh sab lands batana chahta tha..but mauka nahi milta..

Sanyu- randhir I love you too..aur mujhe Iss sable baare Mein pehle se pata tha..Maine uss din tumhe phone par baat karte hue sunn liya tha..

Randhir- toh fir tumne mujhe Xhosa Kyu nahi..balki yeh trip plan??kya sanyu mujhe samjh nahi aa rha.!!

Sanyu- I know randhir ki tum mujhse Bohot pyaar Karte ho..isliye mani chahti thi ki tum mujhe Khud yeh sab batao..and I was sure ki tum mujhe bataoge hi.. Love you!! And Haan abhi mujhe aur bhi ghum a hai chalo ..waise bhi andhera hone wala hai..chalo and holds his hand..
Ran dhir smiles and stands up and kisses sanyukta...they were not aware of the surroundings.. They just needed each other.. Nothing else..they we're truest madly in love..

They both say in the car..and there was music playing in the car..main tenu samjhawan ki ..na Tere bina lagda jee..and suddenly it started raining heavily..sanyu opened the window once but then closed because it was hitting her face..it was very difficult to see..randhir again and again was wiping the fog..
He saw a truck coming from front..with High speed..he somehow managed to cross the truck..it was very we'll known that the breaks of the truck were fail..he sighed in relief and looked at sanyu..but the very second there was a slop area and because of water the car coming from front crashed with them..there were on the dead end ..there car fell down from the road and went in the forest..they were still a little in their senses..
Sanyu and randhir holds each other's hand..
Sanyu- I love you..
Randhir - i love you too

On news- xyz road par Bohot hi khatarnak accident hua..unme se 2 Gaadi Mein Baithi family puring tarah se injured ..and Dusri Gaadi khai Mein milli hai..investigation ke Baad pata chale ga ki woh Kaun hai..according to the reports uss couple ki death ho gayi hai..

And too love birds died holing each other's hands and going in heaven happily..because they were together..forever and ever..

So here I end..pls do comment..and I will update the prologue of the next ff soon..
Janavi
namya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U killed them oh! No
But it was a good update 
They r together forever loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

himaniagrawal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww so emotional
crying after reading this
this was superb 
awesome update
plz pm for ur next ff plz
KRISHAJADAV thumbnail
I am crying after read this part..๐Ÿ˜ญ
but as always nice part๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
lovely ff...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww . Read it finally Wow dear.. I enjoyed it.. But u ended it soon.. Will be waiting for ur next story.. Thanks for all the pms
AnIndianWriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome! Will miss it! No worries!! I loved it to the core! Thanks for pm! :)
twni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kya hain dono ko maar dala anyway nice ending
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful ending but feeling sad that both of them died๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
gossipgirl12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really nice Janavi...
I loved that fact that Randhir confessed about his earlier intentions to Sanyu himself...
and they were together till the last breath...
but why a sad ending๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
gonna miss this ff...
thanks for the pm๐Ÿค—
Love
Sudeshna
MeherS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar u killed dem...dis was a shock...
bt m happy dat dey ll be together...
keep writing u r an amazing writer...