Basically whoever has the Modi's Keys she is the

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Servant of the house. Do all the work No time for life. What kind of rules is this. Is this Fair? I'm sure when Hetal & Koki used to handle the house they did it together, so what happen now? Why Rashi has to do this by herself why can't Gopi help her?When Gopi will have the key, Will Koki allow Rashi sit down without any work? I don't think so that time she will say work as a team. Edited by _Nancy_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When Hetal and koki were in charge there was quite a few servants when gopi and rashi entered the house it got reduced to one servant. Koki has so much spare time why doesn't she help too. Gopi and rashi should be working together and delegating some tasks to Meethi. Gopi should learn to say no to doing everything, rashi can't live up to gopi's standards, infact no one can. Gopi's main focus should be on getting meera educated, it's quite obvious that before they reach the school gopi didn't prepare her, had they got a tutor for her ages ago meera could have been able to join the school but they were too busy teaching Radha a lesson and now gopi is sidetracked by housework.  
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  True  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

tangomango thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nancy_

Servant of the house. Do all the work No time for life. What kind of rules is this. Is this Fair? I'm sure when Hetal & Koki used to handle the house they did it together, so what happen now? Why Rashi has to do this by herself why can't Gopi help her?When Gopi will have the key, Will Koki allow Rashi sit down without any work? I don't think so that time she will say work as a team.

today we saw if rashi have keys she have to do all work  even she have to make tea for gopi husband  b/c she is busy with mera πŸ˜² but when she gives  key to her gopi bahu she is asking rashi what u do if everything  do gopi  did she ask gopi when  rashi have  keys what  she  do...nothing😑hypocrite  kokila
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nah whoever have Mad house key is not slave... We havent seen Koki doing any work other than bossing around ... Hetal never had key's so she too dnt work... it's exclusive  for Gopi & Rashi.. if Gopi have key both Gopi & Rashi have to work... If Rashi have key Rashi have to work...