Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi thanks for this great news πŸ˜ƒ
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Friends
Firstly Thank You For Support n Love i really appreciate it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Sorry that i didnt given u guys any update from really long as i was busy with my exams now my personal had some problems n now my lappy had given up on me its not working properly so that's why i couldn't give a update it will get repaired in 5 to 6 days so you guys have to wait for 5 to 6 days that's all i will surely give you a update...Once again than you for your love...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Secondly if you guys have any idea or plot in ur mind or u have wish to read u can tell me...in this ff kamla n pakhi will be hated to very extremely if u wish to torture them by kalpi or any other person hands u can tell me ur idea if i like it i will let u write the next chapter but it should really good n should match the this ff...Awaiting for your replies

Thank You For Your Love And Support...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Awesome  πŸ‘ Post Soon
Do PM me 😳
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊beautiful update it was short ,but its ok ,all three girls ur superb thank you .lets what happend in kalpis life and how she met raghav please explain 
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oops! Sudden 'emergence' of this FF surprises me ! Glad we will finally get an update soon. Had completely forgotten the story but no problem. We will have the pleasure of rereading it !
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like your story .please update soon