Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

How is Ira comparable to Ravana or Duryadhona? Both of these aforementioned characters planned evil and carried it out with nefarious motives. Ira had no ulterior motive, she did everything impulsively as a reaction to events and circumstances.

that is the point suppose to be... . Why compare people ? Both are wrong in their own ways and deserve punishment as per the law.  As I have already said, only because one is not comparable to another doesn't give either of them a clean chit. Suman is bad as per her own actions and Ira by her own.
That s the reason why one murder case is considered rare of the rarest case and while another murder case is just another case. Accordingly, one may be hanged for killing someone while another person may get a life sentence instead.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

LOL as per the main topic, I agree that the main issue is lost, not just in the serial but in this thread tooπŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

LOL.. and I am the one who just jumped in the topic out of nowhere.πŸ˜† 
Actually there is no point in deciding who is worse Ira or Suman for a reason creatives are people from Mars. They can show Veerapan turning sadhu one fine day and can allso manage to show a negative character as negative as always in his deathbed. No point in putting logic in first place. 

Take the show as it comes.
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Edit.Edited by krystal_watz - 9 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anandi suffered much more in BH than in KB. It is interesting that people want her to fight her abusers in KB but do not mind if she exonerate BH people, even though they did a lot of atrocities that KB people cannot even think. If silent treatment of Ira for a short period is criminal - what was the verbal/physical treatment given by DS? But even DS cannot be compared to Suman because of the nature of crimes she is presently involved. 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

Anandi suffered much more in BH than in KB. It is interesting that people want her to fight her abusers in KB but do not mind if she exonerate BH people, even though they did a lot of atrocities that KB people cannot even think. If silent treatment of Ira for a short period is criminal - what was the ve
rbal/physical treatment given by DS? But even DS cannot be compared to Suman because of the nature of crimes she is presently involved.

Agree with your post

@the last statement

I'm not sure which is a bigger crime. DS killed her dil and encouraged her son to rape her DIL. This other woman is encouraging one son to play with the other son's wife. The latter looks more worse probably because we hardly see such things happening in the outside world . What DS did was more common, probably? It's mind blowing to see Ira being compared to both or either of these two women.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Agree with your post

@the last statement

I'm not sure which is a bigger crime. DS killed her dil and encouraged her son to rape her DIL. This other woman is encouraging one son to play with the other son's wife. The latter looks more worse probably because we hardly see such things happening in the outside world . What DS did was more common, probably? It's mind blowing to see Ira being compared to both or either of these two women.

Regarding DS, I wrote with reference to what she did with Anandi. If we take what she did with Basant's wives, then yes she can be compared with Suman, but still not as evil because Basant raped his own wife while Suman is assisting in harassment of wife of one son by the other son.