Gustakh Dil

*Gustahk Dil*Chit & Chat Corner # 2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 104

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

Hi Girls, Its nice and sunny today here in London. But i am too much busy today with deadlines coming closure.!! Angry

But will keep my mind calm with the Forum Wink
yes forum is for all of usWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gustahk Dil*Chit & Chat Corner # 2 (Page 6)" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Hello everyone, wow finally there is a second CC Congo 
I just got back from a short vacation so I am so happy to be here hoping I can join the club Embarrassed
Those who don't know me I am Uditi, looking forward to interact with everyone here Big smile
hey uditi a big hug from me,hope u had lovely vacation
friends uditi is our Monday updater as well and a very lovely girl ready to have fun with us and laajo and our own sweet nikEmbarrassed

ASH_99

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged

^ Thanks Di, I had a lovely and a hectic vacation LOL

And thanks to u and Anju for doing the written updates Hug, from next Monday I will resume my duty of doing the updates again I have missed doing them Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

londonkababusami01ALUJNA21ASH_99

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged

^ Thanks Di, I had a lovely and a hectic vacation LOL

And thanks to u and Anju for doing the written updates Hug, from next Monday I will resume my duty of doing the updates again I have missed doing them Embarrassed
vacations are always hectic lolWink but am glad u had fun uditi...we too missed you and u r very welcome re...
and from Monday we will all enjoy ur wonderful updatesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirl_21ASH_99

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone, wow finally there is a second CC Congo
I just got back from a short vacation so I am so happy to be here hoping I can join the clubEmbarrassed
Those who don't know me I am Uditi, looking forward to interact with everyone hereBig smile

Hi Uditi , I am Ash big fan of GD and lakhil, came back to forum after long gap..
Good to here u went on a vacation they are always hectic. We go on vacation to get rid of this hectic routine and come back overloaded and think routine is better LOL .

Are u videshi as well??

Welcome to CC

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZulekhaLLaKhilsami01Desigirl_21

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by ASH_99

Hi Girls, Its nice and sunny today here in London. But i am too much busy today with deadlines coming closure.!!Angry

But will keep my mind calm with the Forum Wink
yes forum is for all of usWink

I know yaar Sami this end of year becomes very hectic at school. Had prize giving tonight. Girls are happy and I am a proud mummy..

Have not seen the epi yet Ouch

May be tomorrow now..

sami01

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
aww great to see kids got prizes and ---u should see today's episode , it was very nice...sans the hug but that too showed sagar's state of mind,him imagining laajo hugging him was just that rest was amazing episode...

ASH_99

ZulekhaLLaKhil

ZulekhaLLaKhil

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

koi na anju don't worry so am here whole day today an d I have rainy day here in city I like rain as I am from India despite living here in Toronto I still enjoy rain...
hence am sitting in my office looking out of window and trying to decrease work load and have fun at same time

Sami it's raining Ottawa too loved but it's not goog when you have to work and by the the time finish work I would be tried  to enjoy the rainUnhappy

sami01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top