Posted: 8 years ago

SK-AT----Draft

Page 1

~*~ Permission taken from jyoti06 Channel Moderator~*~

Hello and Welcome to the Appreciation Thread 

of the

Hot, Handsome & Amazingly Talented 

Siddhant Karnick

Siddhant is back to woo the audience with his flawless acting . He essays the role of Rana Indravadan Singh Deo, the intense and brooding Prince of Ameerkot.A once-happy carefree man, he is now a restrained man, who lives in the walls he has built around himself. After his beloved wife died, he left for England to fight in the World War.

He saw too much death and suffering there and has returned deeply scarred. A responsible, upright man " he has a strong sense of duty and loyalty. Accomplished in all princely pursuits, he also loves music and plays the piano to express his emotions. He marries Gayatri Seth, the daughter of the state's richest money lender, to cope with the loss of fortune faced by the royalty.

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani is the love story of  Rana and Gayatri. It gives the viewers an up close and personal view of the lifestyles and some of the most closely guarded secrets of the rich and royal of the 1940s.

As part of preparation for his role as Ranaji, Siddhant has learnt horse riding, sword fighting , fencing and  diction. 

Credit : Various articles

Page2

Written by Anju.J

Siddhant's soulie & main admin of his official FC Siddhanites on fb/twitter

I have known Siddhant since his days in Mahi Way which was way back in 2008 and since then I have a special name for him which is BMJ.
From the day I communicated with him I felt a bond. They say distance doesn't matter when it comes to friendship and believe me it doesn't.

Immediately I could sense his happy demeanor which makes one feel warm. He is by far the most caring person I have come across. His status as a television actor has not in one way made him arrogant. He shows no airs and graces. Coming from a family where his father was in the army has rubbed off on Siddhant in a positive way and has made Siddhant a perfect gentleman. He loves kids and this is shown by his frequent visits to the girls at Sneha Sadan this shows how loving and caring he is.He also supports his friends group... Dharavi Rocks which is a group made up of kids again another way that shows his caring nature.

Biking is his passion. He is a bike rider and travels a lot when he is free and owns a BMW-GS which is his baby, his love.  

He likes to read and watches shows like Friends... I would say he is the Joey of Friends.

Siddhant has a family dog named Aragon... he is the cutest dog I have seen and I know Siddhant adores him.

Siddhant's choice in work varies. I feel he chooses work which shows how well he can adapt to roles. Each role he has played he has perfected..be it a lover,father, brother or son.

Apart from TV shows, he has done Commercials, Short Films, Films, Voice Overs and Hosted shows. Theatre remains a passion of his.

Before he went into acting he was a copywriter and has been a successful model and is a Brilliant Dancer.

I have seen the way Siddhant has excelled in his career as an actor. Words can't describe my love for this amazing person that I have the privilege to call my friend. I hope that Siddhant and I remain friends for many years because I can tell you that I will be there for him through all his endeavours. I wish him Good Luck & Best wishes for ETR2 and as always I send him my Pyar, Js and Ps

Page 3

Siddhant's Twitter Handle

https://twitter.com/SiddhantKarnick

Siddhant's official FC on Twitter-SIDDHANITES

https://twitter.com/Siddhanites

Siddhant's official FB fan page-We Love Siddhant Karnick

https://www.facebook.com/SIDDHANT.KARNICK?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

ETR2 PROMOS

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYXJk8MB1xk&list=FLsPbiMcnuOO7qck9QXS0FZw&index=3[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QWHPxl2rFY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOt1vjIxzb8&index=4&list=FLsPbiMcnuOO7qck9QXS0FZw[/YOUTUBE]

Page 4

AT Members

AT Rules

This is an Appreciation Thread for Siddhant Karnick/Rana Indravadan Singh Deo ONLY. So all discussions must stick to that only. Having said that, other characters from Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani may be mentioned as a part of discussing a scene/event. But absolutely NO discussion/comparison about other shows/co-stars of Actor.

Absolutely NO Bashing of Siddhant Karnick/Ranaji.

ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. Use main forum topics to present divergence of opinion and debate.

Any kind of negativity has strictly NO place in this AT. Bashing/Using derogatory terms/Making instigative remarks/Personal attack/Taking digs direct/indirect to any fellow member, fanbase or Actor will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances.

Follow IF COC at all times.

Kindly refrain from Spamming - making multiple posts just in order to increase the no. of posts/no. of pages of the AT and move on to the next one.

Also posts using a single word with an emoticon or a plain emoticon are NOT allowed.

NO general chitchatting here. Please use Chat Club for the same.

Please avoid quoting more than 3 times. It makes the page look messy and increases page loading time.

To include your name in Members-List, either 'like' the main post or PM me.

DO NOT make new AT without permission. If an AT finishes, PM me to open the next one or ask a Moderator of the forum to open the next AT.

Edited by ak75 - 8 years ago
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, my dear friends...Anu, Jatinder and Varsha
How are you doing guys.  I thought that this room has been closed It's unbelievable.  I was just looking something else and I saw the room is open that is  incredible.  I miss you guys so much hope everything going well for you...I really miss you guys so much.  Take care and I will try and check sometimes the room I am so glad that it's still open
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello friends, we used to chat a lot during the airing of Gustakh dil. Hope that you are all well.
Do keep in touch.

Jatinder  (londonkababu)

Edited by londonkababu - 8 years ago
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello friends,
  Its long time...I was busy adjusting myself to Indian way of life!!...I missed you all...but could not make it to the forum...its really sad...to be away for so long..from friends!!..today just got a message I had mail from if..just peeked in to find you all!! Yes Gustakh dil may be over...but this forum is still open!!
   I heard Vibhav & Sana are still on tube...well I have not watched t.v for months now...so its like me & my family..right now...I will be visiting..U.A.E...in a weeks time..I am excited... about the trip...Back there I had time to come here..but now its lot more hectic with friends & relatives..visiting ...festivals..& so many things!!... Hope you all Anu, Zulekha & Jatinder are having a good time..my good wishes to all of you...if time permits..I will surely come here to meet you all...
Bye for now...see you all soon