*Gustahk Dil*Chit & Chat Corner # 2 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
hey ladies and  guys where is everyone...today was very nice .I loved the hug today what do u think friends...
Hey Sami.. Am here now. Was uisy with shopping at office time πŸ˜‰ going on vacation soon. Holidays are started... so double busy now. dying to see the epi. The hug specially..
aww good good shopping karo acha hai...
am fine dear my day is very normal kinds today with space for me to enjoy IF  am glad u r going for vacation , I love relaxing times...
and yaar do watch episode and we would discuss hug, it was intense in a different way, it was very moving and comforting hug, way they showed Sagar with it was very beautiful and mature thinking by writers, I liked  makers r not going to over dramatize sagar's behaviors, specially in front of Laajo.
yes Sami looking forward to the vacation , kids are super excited.. you know i work from home na.. so it becomes too much sometimes.. so need some relaxing time too.

Yes epi was tooo good.. loved the hug yaar.. it was so touching na..!
Originally posted by ASH_99

yes Sami looking forward to the vacation , kids are super excited.. you know i work from home na.. so it becomes too much sometimes.. so need some relaxing time too.

Yes epi was tooo good.. loved the hug yaar.. it was so touching na..!
he4y ash u in same boat as my husband he often works from home,just once a month goes to work so I do understand...in case of husband biwi ke liye bhi mushkil ho jata haiπŸ˜†
so I know for u u do need break and am sure kids r excited, my partner at work had to leave this year hence no summer vacation for me, am here 24/7 but boys only got a summer pass for amusement park this yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
about the hug it was very touching and did u see when sagar was about to leave he did witness laajo literally sobbing in Nikhil's arms and he silently comforting her... I really liked all 3 of them in that scene .Sagar had very good acting there.Sana was also amazing when she opened her eyes on hearing Nikhil's voice.
Aw.. thats cool Sami.. I know sometimes its a blessing to work from home ad sometimes you just cant wat to go out and sped some time. Hope your huby is enjoying his work at home  πŸ˜›.

yes the hug and that scene i cant describe was just wonderful.. watched it 4 times already.. πŸ‘
and yes my kids too enjoy the amusement park.. anything outside house is good for them πŸ˜†
laajo is being selfish againπŸ˜† I liked sagar's new song today haven't seen full episode s as am seeing patients in between too

Ash since it is Tuesday... am not sure when update will be ---so here is small update for u

nik heard his mom ,he clapped for her new low
she practically denied and even ratri said she acted alone but nik threw her out of house and barkha said she will make sure she succeeds in destroying lajjo and he challenged her other wise
he found a single diamond in  his suitcase but was stupid enough to think it came of some set, even though his boss yelled at him for taking suitcase home
but to give it to him ,he was distracted by barkha and ratri's dangerous chat
sagar was in bar but drinking coke so kabir taunted but sagar told him that he should be scared as ratri's next target is u
btw nik told ratri laajo was his wife
ranjo tried to talk laajo out of her withdrawal but she was stupid as always
but nik came and he told her who was behind this and told her she was playing into his mom's hands with this.
precap showed that laajo is in modern outfit and tells her story about wardrobe malfunction to media...she said it was doen by some one else...