*Gustahk Dil*Chit & Chat Corner # 2 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

^ Thanks Di, I had a lovely and a hectic vacation πŸ˜†

And thanks to u and Anju for doing the written updates πŸ€—, from next Monday I will resume my duty of doing the updates again I have missed doing them 😳
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

^ Thanks Di, I had a lovely and a hectic vacation πŸ˜†

And thanks to u and Anju for doing the written updates πŸ€—, from next Monday I will resume my duty of doing the updates again I have missed doing them 😳
vacations are always hectic lolπŸ˜‰ but am glad u had fun uditi...we too missed you and u r very welcome re...
and from Monday we will all enjoy ur wonderful updatesπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Hello everyone, wow finally there is a second CC Congo
I just got back from a short vacation so I am so happy to be here hoping I can join the club😳
Those who don't know me I am Uditi, looking forward to interact with everyone hereπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Uditi , I am Ash big fan of GD and lakhil, came back to forum after long gap..
Good to here u went on a vacation they are always hectic. We go on vacation to get rid of this hectic routine and come back overloaded and think routine is better πŸ˜† .

Are u videshi as well??

Welcome to CC
Originally posted by sami01

yes forum is for all of usπŸ˜‰

I know yaar Sami this end of year becomes very hectic at school. Had prize giving tonight. Girls are happy and I am a proud mummy..

Have not seen the epi yet

May be tomorrow now..
aww great to see kids got prizes and ---u should see today's episode , it was very nice...sans the hug but that too showed sagar's state of mind,him imagining laajo hugging him was just that rest was amazing episode...

koi na anju don't worry so am here whole day today an d I have rainy day here in city I like rain as I am from India despite living here in Toronto I still enjoy rain...
hence am sitting in my office looking out of window and trying to decrease work load and have fun at same time

Sami it's raining Ottawa too loved but it's not goog when you have to work and by the the time finish work I would be tried  to enjoy the rainπŸ˜”
aww zulekha  ghar ja ke aaj nik ko dekhna in his black outfit and red sofa... ur mind will be fresh again πŸ˜ƒ

aww great to see kids got prizes and ---u should see today's episode , it was very nice...sans the hug but that too showed sagar's state of mind,him imagining laajo hugging him was just that rest was amazing episode...

Thanks Sami.. But no WU today Kya? No links as well,will have to wait for repeat telecast 😭
u want link I can send u link
update for Tuesday is very unreliable,. Person who does it seems not to watch the show hence makes many mistakes in story too so ...😭
Edited by sami01 - 9 years ago

u want link I can send u link
update for Tuesday is very unreliable,. Person who does it seems not to watch the show hence makes many mistakes in story too so ...😭

Ha pls send na!! Can't wait till tomorrow