AyeshaMissing-Watch-Disha confessed people arenot liking her as Ayesha

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
India-Forums.com @indiaforums    3m

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/att6QmEf-fQ?a  Ayesha Goes Missing In Pyaar Ka Dard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=att6QmEf-fQ&feature=youtu.be&a

Must watch video.

Disha confessed and said people are not liking her as Ayesha replacing Pankhuri and also said that Ayesha ko durgati kar diya hai.So she has wearing dress like Pankhudi used to be.

But we don't want Ayesha to change as Pankhudi.We want our real sweet Pankhudi.

What do u think,Disha will come back as Pankhudi ? Will she do double role ? Will get to see PAYA again ?

BIG ???????????????????????????????????😕

Edited by pmouniroy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this was bound to happen...and creatives and actors deserved this...at least they should know that if we can watch them then we can criticise them as well...now they are facing reality! and if still they continue with nonsense then nobody can save PKDH from sinking.

I Love this show but truth was the truth which is written above by me!

Lemme watch this video, thanks.:)
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope they bring bk pankhu now..
tfs.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh THANK GOD!!!!!!!!! Disha knows so she must be doing something!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!

But NOOO!!!!!!!! I don't want Ayesha character to change and become like Pankhuri...I want the real Pankhuri back!!!!!!!

got some hope again!!!!!!

TFS!!!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing..
But what will happen by dressing up like Pankhuri??😕 We want REAL Pankhu back even if she is dressed like Ayesha!! Got it CVs?????
Bertibotfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does she has to dress as panku? 
I don't like the way Ayesha even talks..., mentioning herself as "hum" and such dialogues aren't impressive in the first place! Pankhuri's innocent down to earth nature is terribly missing in Ayesha
_Sudhanshu_ thumbnail
Thanx a lot for sharing this superb video ðŸ˜ƒ
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cant believe it took Disha this long to realise...

so for these past 2 months...she was thinking that we are ENJOYING her new character?? She was thinking that we have easily forgotten Pankhuri and accepted Ayesha in her place?? How could she be blanking so many fans all this time???

And she still hasn't understood FULLY...because she talking about changing Ayeshas character but she still hasn't seen that we don't want Ayesha at all we want the real Pankhuri back!!!!!!!!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wondering...where does she actually go missing and why?? just to come back dressed up as Pankhuri??😕