SaHil ff ~ We Will Together Again ~ Part 3 Update

shinta.chinta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is my first ff

The story is start from nida shout at sanam in front of everyone at mehendi function and kick her from the house
*sanam will buy a small house for her from her saved moneydilshad and haya will stay at munisa house
*nida and ahil marriage
*the story take a leap 1 month after marriage and nida and tanveer work together to take aahil property
*nida give letter for take over aahil property and aahil sign it without reading
*nida and tanveer reveal their plan and kick aahil out from the house
*aahil give divorce paper to nida and they divorced
*aahil go away from home and accidentally met sanam on the road.and sanam is shocked to see aahil at that condition
*aahil told everything to sanam and sanam will help him.and aahil will staying with sanam

Will they fall for each other ?

Should continue or not ? 😊
Part 1,2,3 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4091580&TPN=2
Edited by shinta.chinta - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting!!
Continue soon😊
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow. interesting.
cont soon.😊
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u should cnt
soo nice concept
SaNav143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
woow nice you should continue 
Indianbuddy thumbnail
Really nice pm me the updates
Aye12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah... i think you should def continue :))) It's a nice concept, sounds interesting :)))) Please PM me if you do continue :))))) xoxoxoxo Edited by Aye12345 - 9 years ago
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting plot. ..do pm me
shinta.chinta thumbnail

Part 1

After nida shout at sanam and ask her to leave aahil house,at  night sanam immediately leave from there.

At Nida Room:

Nida is the only person who see sanam go from aahil house , and feeling very happy😡

Nida:Huh,finally,she goes from here.If she not go from here aahil may  not marry me cause he love sanam very much,and i can't get his property.My motive come to this house is to take reverenge from aahil because at college he always make fun of me and make me ashamed.And if i take all of his property he will become poor and i can insulted him as much as i want. Hahaha nida laughed evily😈

At Aahil Room

Aahil : Why sanam , why can't you understand that i love you.I can't see you with any man,although he is my brother rehaan.And i'm sorry for i couldn't stand with you when nida insult you.I'm felling confused.I don't know if i should continue this marriage or not.I hate that i love you so much.😭

Meanwhile at Bhopal Road

Sanam : Ya Allah , i don't know where to go.I don't have house at bhopal and i can't go to badi ammi and haya . I don't want to troubled them more.😭

When she walk she remember that she still have litlle money from her dhabba and immediately she search for small house for live.

Morning At Aahil Residence

Today is Aahil and Nida nikkah day and they both are getting ready

At Hall

Maulvi Sahab has arrived and the nikkah will begin

Firs he ask aahil if he accept

Maulvi : Kya Aapko yeh nikkah Qubool Hai ?

Aahil : silent

Maulvi : Kya Aapko yeh nikkah Qubool Hai ?

Aahil : still silent and remember the moment he spend with sanam🥺

Maulvi : this is the last time , Kya Aapko yeh nikkah Qubool hai ?

Aahil : Qubool Hai ; Qubool Hai , Qubool Hai (with tears rolled down on his cheek)😭

Maulvi then turn to Nida and ask the same question and within seconds she says Qubool Hai 3 times🥱

Maulvi : Congratulations , The nikkah have finish and you both now husband and wife

After sign the nikkahnamma , Maulvi left .

I know this is very very bad story and i'm sorry if it's boring i will try my best😊 , and for the nikkah i don't know because i don't live at india

Leave your comment ðŸ˜Š

Aye12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a good start... continue soon and please PM me :)) xoxoxoxo