briahna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A rude stunt in 'Bang Bang'

By Bharati Dubey |Posted 9 minutes ago

It has emerged that Vikas Sivaraman, cinematographer of Bang Bang, has gone on medical leave. As a result, the last schedule of the film will be shot by Sunil Patel, who earlier worked with Siddharth Anand on his film, Salaam Namaste (2005).

Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif in 'Bang Bang'

But sources say that Vikas left the project because of stunt consultant Andy Armstrong's highhanded behaviour. It seems that Andy was rude to the crew during an outdoor shoot in Abu Dhabi and this didn't go down well with Vikas, who decided to leave the project.

When contacted, Vikas denied the story. He said, "I have a cyst and it was quite painful, so I took a break from the film's shoot. Sunil Patel, who has worked with Siddharth earlier, is completing the film.

And no, I never had a problem with Siddharth. But I did not like the behaviour of stunt consultant Andy Armstrong, who was rude to the entire crew. He behaved very badly with the unit."

But Vijay Singh of Fox Star Studios says, "These are baseless allegations. Andy has done a fabulous job and the breathtaking action sequences that we will see in the film are a testimony to the work that he put in. Yes, Vikas needed to have an urgent operation and could not continue with the project."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I read the title as nude stunt 😆
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: briahna

And no, I never had a problem with Siddharth. But I did not like the behaviour of stunt consultant Andy Armstrong, who was rude to the entire crew. He behaved very badly with the unit.

If the guy himself is saying that this Andy dude was rude to the crew then how is it a baseless allegation Mr Vijay Singh? 😆
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this came out in a blind last week...saying he was pissed at someone being rude in the crew and left the shooting to come back to Mumbai...