Fan Fictions

Rashi and Kokila

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveSaathiya

LoveSaathiya

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
    So whose side are you guys on?Kokila or Rashi?I definitely am on Kokila's side.Rashi has always tried to destroy the family's happiness just for her selfishness and it bugs me so much.And also I was actually enjoying and starting to like her since she was getting positiveSmilebut then of course she had to turn negative again.She's using poor Baa and tried to set the temple on fire just because she didn't want to do work.So annoyingAngry.I feel like smacking her.I love Rucha Hasabnis but Rashi...now wayConfused.Anyways,so yeah,this was my first post and remember that all opinions are just mine.SmileThanks for hearing me out and leave your opinions in the comments as well.Thank youSmile.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi and Kokila" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top