Dill Mill Gaye

We End it to Begin Eternity- An AR OS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

janaa_way

Groupbie

janaa_way

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

The lift moved slow taking like a life time. He was looking at the numbers, waiting for the light to flash at the top most floor.
          He was a mess, his life was a mess, all he could think of was turn of events that had happened in a short span of time. With a lost look in his eyes, a mud washed jeans and a messy white shirt lingering half out of his waist he careless stepped out with weak steps and took a look around.
          The events that had forced him to come here flashed in front of him. With each passing second his intentions got stronger, he could visualize 'escape'' written in the air.
          He moved head strong but weak stepped, it was there, the escape was there...

_________@_________

"I am here Riddhima, I am finally seeing you", Riddhima heard him saying as he stepped inside forgetting about the cold welcome he had just received.
            "Hey Armaan, how are you?", she replied coldly and followed him while he tried to find his way to the living room.
            "Now if that is a thing to as about! How can I be without you?", he said with a serious tone but that smile never left his face. Darn! he was happy.
            Rather than replying she passed a sarcastically painful curling of lips to him. She had known this would come but if was way odd and long to even predict about it after so long.
            "So you moved your place Riddhima and didn't even bother to inform me?", he said trying to start a conversation after she had given him a long pause.
            "It's not only the place Armaan, a lot has moved since you left", she said in a distant tone.
            Armaan had started to feel awkward by then, and this had happened the very first time in so many years he had been with Riddhima.
What's wrong with her?
           He tried to move forward and hug her when she quickly shifted and escaped.
         "So you are here, it's good but how come?", she asked turning her back and clearing out the tear forming in her eyes.
         "How come?", he asked moving from one shock to another, it's not every day in fact it's never that Riddhima Gupta escapes a hug from Armaan Mallik.
Something is wrong, she never behaves this way,I know she is angry but...

"Are you OK Riddhima?", he asked while she nodded "Then why are you asking me this stupid question I am here, I'm back...I am back, for you, for us...", he tried to hug her again only to be fiercely pushed back.
         "What's wrong with you?", he asked now irritated.
         She looked at him broken, there was something in her eyes but before he could interpret she averted her gaze.
         "Riddhima...I know you are hurt and angry but you know this was not my fault". He said trying to convince her holding her by her shoulders.
         "I...I'll get you some water", she said trying to leave, she didn't have the courage to face this man and moreover to say the truth.
         "STOP IT!", he roared. "Just Fu***g stop it! I told you it was not my fault, and you know it too". He broke down falling on his knees remembering the incident. "Don't do this to me Riddhima, please don't do this to me. Beat me, fight me, hurt me! But don't treat me with your silence, its killing me...it was not my fault Riddhima...please!", he said crying like a baby with his face on his palms.
          But before he could hear her speak he felt a tug at his back, thinking it might be her he raised his head to find Riddhima in front of him with a tear stained face.
         He felt the tug again, taken by surprise he turned his head to find a little baby girl holding his shirt trying to stand on her feet, he looked at her confused, the little angel was playing a game of her own trying to show the stranger her new found ability.
         Armaan stood up careful not to hurt the baby girl and looked at Riddhima with questioning eyes. It was high time she spilled the beans!
        "It wasn't my fault either Armaan!" she managed to say in a broken voice while tears had formed a stream on the cheeks.
        "Riddhima..." Armaan trailed off trying to make sense out of her words.
        She stepped forward and took hold of the girl pulling her into her lap while Armaan sat exactly near her legs.
        "She is Haya, my daughter", she said in a low painful voice and started crying badly.
        Armaan's eyes shot up immediately, her words sounded like someone had poured hot lava into his ears. He just couldn't manage to utter a word
        "I...I am married Armaan", she spoke. "And this is my daughter"
        "Married? Riddhima...Riddhima I know I shouldn't have left I am sorry, you want me to apologize right? I will, I am but please tell me this is some prank of yours and I promise...Riddhima, it's...it's a prank isn't it? ", he was pleading like a beggar now he held her knees and continued sobbing.
       "I wish it was prank Armaan", she replied
       "I ... how can you do this to me Riddhima?", he asked looking at her in an odd disbelief.
       "I ...I am sorry Armaan but-"...
        "But what dammit! WHAT? You...you promised me, you promised to wait for me, you told me that you were mine!", he said in a burst of anger cutting her in between.
        "I WAS YOUR'S ARMAAN!... I was yours dammit! I was..." She cried badly, shouting on top of her lungs.
       "I wanted to be yours only too but I couldn't..." she told defeated.
       "I am so sorry Armaan but after a month of your absence...", they were crying while she continued to tell him the melancholy.

_________@_________

It was a month now that Armaan had moved to America after their families had learned about their love affair.
         She was sitting on the window sill, crying remembering him and the promises they had made on his departure.
         She is going to wait for him even if it would be a life time she was preparing herself for the temporary non-Armaan part of her life. When someone barged into her room breaking the door. It was her mother, she turned her head to face the window again, this was Armaan's favorite part of her room and they would sit here for hours when Armaan would climb up the pipe to meet her in the wee hours of night sometimes. Her thought were broken by her mother's poisonous voice who was putting a package on bed.
        "Get ready and come downstairs soon, it's your Nikkah in sometime", saying so she moved out.
         Someone had snatched the ground below her feet. Sweat beads had formed on her head and she had gone numb, What should she do now? Run away maybe? Yes run away.
          And without a second thought she rushed to the balcony trying to find a way out when she bumped into a figure. A tall dark I-will-just-eat-you-right-now man!
          "Get inside mam or I will have to take you in myself", he said in an authoritative tone. While she heard some voices in her room too. That's it, Game over Riddhima!.
           She had fallen into her father's trap completely there were guards outside and her cousins inside. Downstairs were the guests and upstairs...who cared? There was no way out now.
            It had rained heavily that day at the time of her rukhsati*, good for her at least she was able to hide her tears.
           She settled into the car without even glancing at her parents or any of her relatives.
           Just when she had thought nothing more bad could happen, the worst had taken place. She was raped, by her husband, father of a daughter. The sky had fallen over her head! It couldn't be any more worse she had thought then.
           She was again proven wrong! The worst had just started taking place, evil had surrounded her from every nook. She was taken care of during the day by her husband but was molested every night by a drunkard. Meeting two faces of a single man everyday who would apologize every morning and will throw it out of the window every night.
          All this while she had never forgotten Armaan, she knew the moment he would land here he will come to her only! But she knew one more thing. She was not worthy of him... not anymore! .

_________@_________

Riddhima narrated the whole incident of her marriage to Armaan bit by bit but she had also carefully done her job! She had managed to hide from him the truth of her marriage and her daughter.
         She had been very much successful in portraying a very happy married life to Armaan and she also cried her heart out with him, she knew she was seeing him for the last time, knowing him so well she knew he wouldn't stay anywhere near her just for her happiness sake! And this was the only way she could think of to make him stay away from her Impure self.
         Armaan on the other hand was sobbing listening to her, he had lost her forever, he knew it. She was happy in her married life, complete little happy family. He was too stunned to rationalize any feeling. Too hurt. Too tired!
         He lifted his gaze to see her face, it was tear stained and was being freshly watered with more. He had hated to see tears in her eyes, he hated it now too! They...It ached.
        He cleared his own face and lifted his arms to hug her... just when he was about it take her into his embrace, he moved back. She is someone else's!. Just a mere thought and everything in him cried.
        He got up and she stood up too. They were short of word but he had to say something. Something that will assure her that he is OK with it and will move on, his brain had started on the TLC mode.
       "So...I guess... this is it then!", he managed in a wet voice.
        "Take care of your self Riddhima!", he managed to say without looking at her ghostly face. It clearly showed that she had lost something today. NO! she had lost everything today...
        He was about to move closer to her and had raised his arms for the usual huggy good-bye but then rather than embracing her he put the hand on her head and kissed her temple.
        "Stay happy...always...and... DO NOT DARE TO LOVE ME ANYMORE!", he almost whispered loud enough for her to hear and went away caring out his tears not caring to turn around.
        She stood there like a ghost. He had come for some time and gone for a lifetime. He didn't even take a last look at her. She closed the door and went inside.
        It had started drizzling by then.

_________@_________

She was washing dishes by the evening when suddenly she choked, breath ceased to make way through her air passageway she closed her eyes as she collapsed on the floor, she saw his face, he was smiling at her, calling her to him. She ran to him and hugged him tight. She laid there counting the last few seconds...

_________@_________

He took another step forward, he remembered her face, second and her laughter boomed in his ears. Three. Four. Five. Six. "I am married Armaan" . Seven. "she is my daughter". Eight. "I am a happliy married woman now!" .Nine. "this is it then...". TEN.
        He was a free bird now. Falling off the brink but not trying to flap his wings, he didn't have any! He didn't want any. He closed his eyes and her face flashed in front of him, the face he wanted to see till his last breath, this was happening, he was living his last breath, she was there. A smile crept on his face a second before he hit the ground...      

_________@_________

Breath had stopped coming to her. She let out a final sigh as she prepared for a journey with him in the other world. 

Hey everyone this is Naha, What you guys have just read is an OS I had written for AR only but I don't know why I turned it on another couple, maybe because I didn't have the heart to give them such an end but I have realized it over time that AR are eternal, their love is Eternal and as a matter of fact its their Love that has still kept this forum running...

Your likes and criticisms are graciously accepted. Please feel free to comment, they mean a world to me!

Regards,
Naha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95fragnantdreamsAr_AsyafanHalkatJawaanisakshiksgKaJen_addictionSGROVER_WINGETteenorchidAbray.Optimism.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We End it to Begin Eternity- An AR OS" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Optimism.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Optimism.

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
beautifully written OS dear.. sad ending but realistically portrayed.. loved the OS..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janaa_way

janaa_way

Groupbie

janaa_way

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Just one comment Cry

Ar_Asyafan

Ar_Asyafan

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
That was heart touching..
Luvd it a Lott..