Ankita is being so selfish:Mod note pg6 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nikki1591

Wow, All the marriage vows are done and just bc Pari hasnt consumated means there is time. Bc we all know Mahanta Ankita is going to stop the marriage this time around. Not her father, but Mahanta ANkita herself will know stop the marriage though she stayed quiet all this time. She's going to stop the consummation despite fleeing to another city. Despite still not giving Pari a straight answer, shes going to stop the marriage.
Selfish Pari who has given every chance to get Ankita rights now is considered a angel bc she wants to sacrifice for her sister nad give up Naren. But when she wasnt going to give up Naren before based on all Mahanta ankita lies, she was evil.
Pathological liar Ankita is so helpless. She knows nowhere the papers came from despite confronting Rushali about it. On one hand papers are fake, on the other hand papers are legal. Wow. Fake and legal. There is no way Mahanta ANkita could have fought this in court. SHe had the ability to fight Mansi rape case but not her marriage. Poor helpless Ankita who also plays with other lives by telling lie after lie. Naren, I am Ahana. Naren, we did not have sex, Pari, Naren is not the father of my child.Baby, you have no right to your father. Mansi, Shashank is the father of your child. Nurse, Shshank is my fathers child. Telling lie after lies and yet poor selfless Ankits bc other people play with her life.
Rich ANkita who wont accept money from her grandparents bc SOham does not accept them nor has she cashed check from Rushali but is so rich now. Ankita who is running away and planning on not being in contact with everybody just her immediate family. Pray, tell where did all this money come from. Has it fallen from the sky.
Ankita, such a close valued friend that she did not even consider Pari when choosing to leave Naren. Did not consider the pain of asking Pari to play Naren girfriend. Did not consider how humilating it is to be a wife to a man who has impregnanted another woman. Such sacrifice. Bow down to you pathological liar ANkita. We could never be good as you

Sorry honestly I wasn't having a go 😊

Just found it funny so pointed it out.

Anyway pavitra rishta is more comedy. All characters are flawed beyond stupidity and that includes Pari and Ankita.

Naren supposed to be maths genius, yet he can't match Ankita's pregnancy term with how long she was married to him.

Please don't say Pari is the only one on pavitra rishta that is not flawed. Trust me she's flawed too.

Apart from that, all actors and actresses doing a good job, great acting skills but crap show.

A year leap, Pari will be pregnant and ankita truth will come out. There is no way that Pari and Naren consummation will be stopped, this is an ekta serial after all.

Don't blame the forum members or the viewers, blame ekta.

I'm not really bothered, just want Ankita to keep her baby and Pari to find her happiness.
You can have fake and legal documents by the way. People do them all the time.

Rushali made ankita sign papers regarding something else, then she must have used her contacts to make it look like the papers were submitted at the time of marriage.

That's what I meant by 'fake' because they were submitted unknowingly without ankita knowing.

I'm not talking about whatever happened afterwards, not even talking about Ankita's lies or truths or half truths.

I'm talking about those particular papers.

If they are shown to be legal, then how can you prove them wrong? You simply can't because someone somewhere has paid a handsome sum of money as bribe to someone higher up.

Ankita does not have money to bribe someone to tell the truth.

The rape track evidence was easy because Naren was there on time with all the evidence. Plus DNA test of child and damage to Mansi's womanly bits and scratches, his DNA under her nails or on her clothes would have proved rape through medical tests.

All that can be easily proved. Especially because naren had all sorts of proof against his little bro, and he had money to pay for court fees!.
But what proof does ankita have of never signing the contract papers?
None! Her case would drop straight away and she would be accused of wasting valuable court time. It would be waste of time and money! Money she doesn't even have!
That's what I meant by fake, because they are fake to Ankita due to never signing them! And legal because Rushali bribed someone to make them legal!

I agree Ankita should be honest so that it's up to the other individual (Naren or Pari) to make up their decision on what to do.

I'd love for Ankita's character to go back to that unwavering faith she had in her honesty. But ekta does not know how to make consistent characters.Edited by ambolove - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nikki1591

oh yes, pari is so selfish bc despite the fact  that when rushali first presented the contracts (evidence btw) Pari did not believe it and trusred Ankita. she is selfish bc even when ankita first stopped the marriage, she did not belive, shes selfish bc even when someone insist over and over again, we must not believe them. thats what people with an ounce of brains do😆
and despite the fact that Mansi was the one who called her, Pari has no right to respond. She must stay quiet and let Mansi think that she is a home wrecker.
and selfish Pari who asked Naren to marry Ankita to fufill her lovely killer uncle Soham wishes who was interrupted  by angel ankita who appeared right in time to spread more of her lies insisting that she does not love Naren. 

And ANkita is such a lovely person bc she mislead her own sister to believe that she is not carrying Naren child (screaming it in front of all the guest in her sisters wedding) and allowed her sister to marry a man who has a child coming. shes an agel bc she let her sister believe throught evidence of contract papers and her own declarations that her marriage is null and void. So Mahanta she is that she let her sister consumate with a man who belives that he is still a virgin. 
people with an ounce of brain would rather believe actions than words. ankita's behavior and actions contradicted every lie she said to pari and naren. ankita was in a position where  could have brought naren on road coz of the huge amt of property she had on her name which she gave him back yet innocent pari chose to believe she married naren for money. innocent pari had not connection to mansi and yet a stranger like mansi accuses her of something and innocent pari chooses to give explanation to an outsider like mansi. before labeling soham as a killer you need to wait for the whole story to unfold.  ankita never told mansi anything. if mansi chose to listen pari, that is her problem. if she forget everything ankita and shashank did for her, that is her problem. ankita immediately clarified everything when mansi confronted her.  i dont understand what you are trying to say by pointing out the consummation part. what has consummation got to do with this debate?
Ankita is such a lovely person that she would put her child though the pain of growing up w/o a father and let child live in poverty just so she can see Naren happy. screw her childs happiness, Narens rights as a father, all that matters is sweet sweet Ankita let Naren be happy.
But yes Pari is selfish bc she couldnt figure out which one of devi Ankita statements were true and which ones were false. Pari is selfish bc she couldnt figure when the pathological liar was telling the truth and when she was lying
lol. so ankita is suppose to go crazy with court issues for trying to get money instead of focusing on her baby? so far the father issue is concerned, the way naren treats ankita, he does not deserve to be called a husband let alone a father. moreover its not like naren would immediately accept ankita just coz she is having a baby. have you seen the way naren behaves after he got his memory back? he is a complete jerk. he was better when he didnt have his memories. ankita practically raised her siblings so she is capable of raising her child and keeping her self respect intact by not compromising with naren or anyone else. she is not the first single mother to raise her own child. the D family or karmarkars dont care abt her so why should she go to them begging for money, to face more accusations? she can take care of herself and there is nothing wrong in being poor or middle class.  lol ankita, a pathological liar?? she has always been straight with everyone except for this naren matter and that makes her a pathological liar?? look up the meaning of pathological liar please.  even right now pari cant put two and two together and realize that the baby is naren's and ankita left for her (pari) marriage. that really proves my point on how dumb and self centered pari is. her major flaw is she gives up on people easily like she did with her father.
Ankita is not selfish but too naive and giving. Who is selfish though? Rushali, Naren and Pari in their own ways! 
Originally posted by john909

mrs sweet ankita has said herself that she married Naren for money. So why should Pari not belive that? And Mansi by accusing Pari of marrying a man with a pregnant ex-wife, implicated her being a homewrecker and she should not respond? Why should she not clear her name. The fact is that by marrying Naren, ANkita is letting Pari consumate w a man who has another woman pregnant. She is taking away Pari dignity and destroying her self worth.
Going to court to get support for your child is not going crazy. It is doing the best thing for herself. And what is the age diff bt ANkita, Mansin and Prashant? 2-3 years. If it is that close, she did not raise them. They all helped each other. In the beginning Prashant was working while Ankita was going to school. So no she did not raise themselves.
There is nothing rong w being poor??? Are u serious? Of course there is something wrong w being poor. Do you know how much one suffers from being poor? The lack of food, health, acess to education. Except most people dont try to put themselves in situation of poverty. They try to get out of it. Being poor doesnt mean ur less than but it does mean u have less than required to live a decent life. Ankita by not allowing Naren to be involved in the life of the child and running away is depriving her child of a father and a life subject to potentially stealing for food due to poverty. ( bc that is what Sonu did in one episode to get milk)
And It is not Ankita decsion whether he gets to be in his childs life or not. It is Narens decision. Guess what, he can hate ANkita and still love his child. Plenty of divorced parents do this. Ankita has no right to deprive her child of a father just bc she is carrying it. It is not about what is best for Ankita or Naren, it is about what is best for the child. Growing up w/o a father is a pain that no person, no matter how much they say it doesnt hurt, can overcome. The scars and hurt last untill the dying day. It may be buried away, it may be ignored but it is so deeply hurtful. And it is reminded during every period of ur life, again and again. U can be outwardly well adjusted but that hurt remains. Naren doesnt have to accept Ankita to be involved in his childs life. 
As for the D family,they are selfish but Ankita herself does not want to accept ther help despite being offered. Everybody tries to help her and she ruins her own life and others all bc Naren is to be happy.
And yes, Ankita is a pathological liar. She lies over and over again. Naren, I am Ahana. Shashank is my lover. Shashank is my childs father. I do not love Naren. I did not have sex w/ u Naren. Arjun Sir, this neighbor is my father. Shashank, marry Mansi even though u do not know he loves me. Mahanta Ankita who tells so many diff stories but people still expect Pari to be able to tell her lies from truth
Originally posted by somia81

To the topic maker. I would like to meet you in person and gift you two free copies of Oxford dictionary and Websters dictionary. Once you get that, go to Alphabet S and read the meaning of the word "Selfish" or "Self-centered". In layman terms, usually a person who is Selfish or Self-centered usually benefits. Once you read that and once you have also gotten your head out of your backside, then respond.

Avoid making personal attacks on members in forum .. u hv all the right to present your POV but questioning or mocking any member's intellect in a rude  tone is strictly against IF rules

Repat of same will result in WL rise or further strict action next time

PR Dev team