Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you think Imran Abbas can have a career in Bollywood?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mugda

Mugda

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Imran Abbas recently said he regrets for not doing Aashiqui 2. He was also supposed to do Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Heera Mandi with Rekha, Aishwarya and Sonam but that film got shelved and never made. He is now doing a Hindi film opposite Bipasha Basu. He was recently in India to launch Zee Zindagi channel. He said he has great interest in doing Hindi films. Do you think Imran Abbas can have a career in Bollywood?

He is considered 'the most beautiful actor' in Pakistan like Aishwarya is considered 'the most beautiful actress' in India.

I don't like this actor. Actually I hate feminine looking actors. Be it Tiger Shroff, Ranbir Kapoor or Imran Abbas. Infact Ranbir and Imran both resemble each other.

Edited by Mugda - 10 July 2014 at 3:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghTomar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think Imran Abbas can have a career in Bollywood?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Bewakoof.

.Bewakoof.

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
What are you on about?
I mean like he is sooo hot!!
I love him and yeah he could easily get offers because he is dashing and charming Day Dreaming Heart
In terms of looks he is much better than Arjun and Varun, IMO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prernade

prernade

prernade

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
what is female about him ..he is male hot and handsome ...and a good actor too plus those expressive eyes...are u really talking about Imran abbas or someone else coz he looks better than any current  indian hero we have  in his age bracket

gameon

Goldie

gameon

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
no doubt he is handsome. Probably will be the most handsome amongst the youth if he enters. But bollywood doesnt care much about the looks. If his debut film does well then he can go on to do something otherwise it will be one and only bollywood film for him

KhanSinghTomar

KhanSinghTomar

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
If he has good acting, he might get offers... but looks don't sustain actors. #truth   it can sustain actresses career

He is not my kind. I like Sanjay Dutt types... this guy is perfect in looks so nobody will watch him for his acting, esp. girls so it's a disaster

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 10 July 2014 at 4:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top