Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swetha_ch01

😭 Missing old RAGNA.

Your points are valid dear, but lets not loose our hope.

Ummed pe duniya kayam hai

its not about hope..its about the missing factor and growth I wanna see in him...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am just waiting for Kalpi to realize this yaar.!! Kalpi is the one equally at fault... for continuosly assuring Rags.. She is waiting for him.. and for him forever.!!

yes kalpi should have to stand for herself now. .she can't let all ride over her..
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarusmiley

Akka..🤗

hmm yeah..the fault is that raghav has taken kalpi for granted..he is safe now..he has 100% assurance from kalpi side..what ever he does she will forgive and forget..coz kalpi truly loves him and she always gives raghav 1st preference..but raghav should defly need some shocks now..he should know kalpi worth really..how much she is doing and i dislike cvs they didnt let ragav know..wat all she did when he is in hospital ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

ragav will now defly take care of paki..coz he believes that she is the one who took care of him when he is hospital..what about kalpi?i dont understand one thing..stupid low bp ke liye itna kuch..even i have low bp..lol..isme kya hai..raghav should atleast call kalpi..yesterday even i stopped defending raghav..he lost it totally..he forgot kalpi is waiting..😭

i so wish accident should be for kalpi..raghav should know how it feels when kalpi is going away from him..he needs to realise and repent now..i so wish raghav knows pakhi plans and playing games..if cvs are really smart they should make raghav so...even kamala could see everything but not raghav huh!!had hai 

rags has dissapointed me so much that I expect the most negative from him and strangely he proves me right always..
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha_ch01

True dear.
CVs have lost their basic common sense in the name of drama

yupp they have no story to tell now...
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's why I say Kalpi needs to ignore him for a good while, focus on herself, making something of herself and becoming successful in life.

Furthermore, Raghav hasn't done right by either Kalpi or Pookie.  I know many of you may not agree with what I say but for the moment just put aside your dislikement for Pookie and look at the situation from a realistic point.  Yes, Raghav is Pookie's obsession and yes she wanted him to be hers, so she didn't hesitate to say yes when he proposed but Raghav married her for revenge and after a year he plans to divorce her. Did he give it any thought about what will become of her life after he finished ruined it?  If he had a daughter, would he want the same thing, would he have liked it if a man was to do the very same thing that he's doing with Pookie?, no I betcha.  Pookie could've left him after finding out but I"m not dealing with her only Raghav's actions.

Kalpi, he has left at the altar to marry someone else and then telling her to wait for him for one year, so it's like he saying, don't have anybody else in the meantime, I own you, so wait for me until I finish ruin someone's life, huh? Isn't that being a bit selfish? wanting someone to put their whole life on pause waiting for you.  Again, the same question, if he had a daughter would he liked it if a man were to do her the very same thing as he's doing Kalpi? Honestly, can Kalpi really be happy and live comfortably with Raghav knowing that he would've ruined the life of another and a young lady like herself?

I don't mean to offend anybody, I'm not a Pookie supporter but I'm just saying.  If this marriage doesn't prove to be fake, I really want Kalpi to get someone better, someone who deserves her, she deserves that much and more if anything else, furthermore even Pookie needs someone deserving because at the moment both Kalpi and Pookie doesn't deserve him.  Raghav could've save Kalpi, Pookie and himself all this trouble had he been using his 32 year old brain and not high emotions..

Edited by Ginger-Spice - 9 years ago