Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I think something that is working against Parineeti's appearance is the lack of contrast.  Tan skin, brown hair, boring makeup, no defined facial features... she ends up looking very bland and all one color.  Some women can pull off the lack of contrast (tan skin and brown hair / fair skin and blonde hair / dark skin and black hair) but they usually have very well defined and strong features, which Parineeti does not.  Add to this the sub-par make up with unflattering colors, and you have her off-putting look.  This is pretty easy to fix, so I don't know why she doesn't. 

At this point I just crack up at her attempts to show herself as friends with everyone.  It's a little embarrassing when you call yourself best buddies with everyone, but nobody ever takes your name.  Funnily enough, Sushant has the opposite problem - everyone claims to be friends with him, but his one true love is Mahesh.  😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

I think something that is working against Parineeti's appearance is the lack of contrast.  Tan skin, brown hair, boring makeup, no defined facial features... she ends up looking very bland and all one color.  Some women can pull off the lack of contrast (tan skin and brown hair / fair skin and blonde hair / dark skin and black hair) but they usually have very well defined and strong features, which Parineeti does not.  Add to this the sub-par make up with unflattering colors, and you have her off-putting look.  This is pretty easy to fix, so I don't know why she doesn't. 

At this point I just crack up at her attempts to show herself as friends with everyone.  It's a little embarrassing when you call yourself best buddies with everyone, but nobody ever takes your name.  Funnily enough, Sushant has the opposite problem - everyone claims to be friends with him, but his one true love is Mahesh.  😆

Is this why her face looks more round and plump now than before? I mean, she keeps saying she has lost weight, maybe she really has, but when you look at her pics, her face which was oval shape earlier seems to have flattened vertically😕 as if she has gained weight rather than losing it.. or are my eyes playing tricks with me?

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Is this why her face looks more round and plump now than before? I mean, she keeps saying she has lost weight, maybe she really has, but when you look at her pics, her face which was oval shape earlier seems to have flattened vertically😕 as if she has gained weight rather than losing it.. or are my eyes playing tricks with me?

I noticed that about her face too, it looks oddly wide and flat... but I really can't say why it is happening.  My comment was mostly about why she looks so unappealing these days.  But you are not alone, I am not seeing the weight loss either.  I know weight loss is extremely hard for many people, and maybe it is going slowly, but yeah I don't quite see it yet.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So what do you guys think about the sudden articles on sushant .. ?? 
Announcement due real soon?  You think they are waiting for all the hoopla around pk and hny trailers to get over? 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
People  and  their  hatred  for  Ankita  is  now  getting  annoying. .She  is  blamed  as  she  is  only  one  who  ask  for  hike  or  negotiate  ..She  is  blamed  everywhere  on  twitter  to  pr  forum..
And  she  is  said  not  to  be  young  like  seriously
nikitagmc thumbnail
For those who don't watch PR, Ankita and her daughter Ashi:

🤗
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
And for those who are only concerned with Anki and don't care about PR at all:

😉

(credit for all caps goes to Tanmi)
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
ufff that backkk ðŸ¤ª
Thanks Niki and Tanmi! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SushitaLover23 - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raghuvendra Singh @raghuvendras 
An actress shared her 'bad' experiences of south film industry. Finally she decided to act in Hindi films only n now she is successful here.

Illena? Tamanna? or Shruti?

Raghuvendra Singh @raghuvendras 
This young actor is part of the biggest film coming this year and he was always scolded by the superstar on the set bcoz of his bad habbits.

Sushant? smoking? But he hardly had any scenes with Aamir!!!

He is the guy who had started the slapgate rumour. Are we going to get an article saying Aamir advised Sushant to stop smoking. 

nikitagmc thumbnail
^^ It could be HNY too Bonne. There were lot of blinds on Abhi's behavior on set. Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago