Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Poluk

Why does law differentiate between homicide, culpable homicide not amounting to murder, manslaughter and self defence?

Why does the law again differentiate between Fraud with 'mens rea' and error?

Because the degree of punishment depends on the circumstance of the crime. Committing a rape after being doped with drugs is different from committing it when in your senses.

I am not condoning Raja's actions the morning after as they were completely wrong but the fact of the matter is if the court was presented with the proof of Raja being drugged by Bhanu, he would be acquitted in the rape case as it is an act under coercion and not done something willfully.

Yup now we have start judging by the degree of crime! He would be acquitted by court doesn't take away from the fact he didn't show the least bit of guilt seeing Madhu in a traumatized state ! It doesn't make him any less of an animal!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
it is her life she can do whatever she wishes
as it is madhu is not a role model for the society
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Poluk

Why does law differentiate between homicide, culpable homicide not amounting to murder, manslaughter and self defence?

Why does the law again differentiate between Fraud with 'mens rea' and error?

Because the degree of punishment depends on the circumstance of the crime. Committing a rape after being doped with drugs is different from committing it when in your senses. 

I am not condoning Raja's actions the morning after as they were completely wrong but the fact of the matter is if the court was presented with the proof of Raja being drugged by Bhanu, he would be acquitted in the rape case as it is an act under coercion and not done something willfully.

well said 👏
Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

Yes he was not drugged..That was the way he thinks about a wife..he was raised that way..even his whole famiy were!! That does not make him a r***ist. He would not go and assault any other girl..He protected madhu's virtue till that night thats because he respected her wills regarding that..

Ok I get it now he just thought he had the right to rape his wife! He is not a rapist! I get it now! You guys can continue with the discussion! Happy discussing!
Originally posted by: rima4ever

it is her life she can do whatever she wishes

as it is madhu is not a role model for the society

Yup she can do whatever she wants! Next she will forgive serial killers! Oh wait Raja is that too!
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Ok I get it now he just thought he had the right to rape his wife! He is not a rapist! I get it now! You guys can continue with the discussion! Happy discussing!

See Raja did not even consider it as a r**e at that stage...but now he realised what he did was offending and painful to her..I already told,you would never understand my point in this..not I am defending any character..both are messed up

BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't get it why so worried for a reel life character... 🤔 😆 CV's will show what they want... if u like it see it... if u not then don't... no one is stopping anyone here...  😛
Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

See Raja did not even consider it as a r**e at that stage...but now he realised what he did was offending and painful to her..I already told,you would never understand my point in this..not I am defending any character..both are messed up

Typical mentality of rapist they haven't been taught better! It goes for every rapist it doesn't take away the fact that they are rapist! The reason they rape is because they don't find fault in it!
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup now we have start judging by the degree of crime! He would be acquitted by court doesn't take away from the fact he didn't show the least bit of guilt seeing Madhu in a traumatized state ! It doesn't make him any less of an animal!

My question in this case would be: Did JM show even an iota of trauma? Why do you think the rape case which was brought to prove her as the saviour of woman rights wrapped up so fast?

For the simple reason that the public sympathy moved away from her as there was nothing shown worth symathasizing.

Second point if you had read carefully, I clearly said what he did in the morning was wrong but still he had the decency to try to warn her before the case.

His actively harming her started after his mother's death. He had been brought up in an environment where he did not realise that he had violated her. Plus JM looked as fit, fine and vindictive as possible. 🤢

Completely CVs fault agreed. But audience will judge on what is being shown. Everyone cannot be hyperimaginative and start imagining JM's hypothetical pain when there is nothing picturised or enacted to support it.

And, the degree of crime is always the most important thing when deciding any crime. How can one ignore it is my question? 😆 At least dont kill the spirit of law to justify the hatred for an actor.
Edited by Poluk - 9 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Typical mentality of rapist they haven't been taught better! It goes for every rapist it doesn't take away the fact that they are rapist! The reason they rape is because they don't find fault in it!

Yes I agree..the way Raja's family opines about a wife and a woman is distressing..they really should change their mindsets about it..thats what madhu is trying to do..now they are changed  and Raja realised his wrong deeds but that track is not at all handled properly..

thanks for discussing on this without any bashing

PS:Raja is not any random guy or illicitly related to a girl who lusted for her and want her against her will by any means..he loved madhu because of her love for him..wants to have a happy life with her in his own way and also respected her virtue till that day..he has a wrong mindset about women and a wife..now he realised his mistakes and wants to redeem himself..that was not a wrong social message definitely!!
Edited by mahi_rockstar - 9 years ago