Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Falling for Mr. Wrong

Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone

This my first attempt at writting a fan-fiction.  Actually I had written a small fan-fiction before in the kasam se section but that was a while back.  But this is my first attempt at writting a fan-fiction based on my own characters and not on any show.  I hope you all read it and like itSmile.  Please do leave your comments telling me what you thinkSmile

The story is written from the main girl's point of view.  As the story goes you will get to know more about other characters as well.

***************FALLING FOR MR. WRONG*****************

As I step out of the car and enter my college, each and every guy stops what he is doing to look at me and admire me.  I am the girl who all the girls envy and the all the boys desire.  I keep my head high, stop to talk to no one.  Many say I have too much attitude, but why should I not?  After all, I am beautiful, smart, and desired by many.  It is because of all the attention I get from all the men around me that I am dating the most eligible bachelor in town, Rajveer.  What should I tell you about Rajveer, he is just perfect.  He is tall, handsome, intelligent, and most important of all he is rich.  How I met him is not a long story.  He was my one year senior in college.  I was looking for someone rich and he wanted a girlfriend he could show off to everyone,  you could say it was meant to be.     

I am in my last year of college,  and Rajveer is working at his father's company.  We only meet now when Rajveer has a party to go to, and I go as his date, but I do not blame him he is busy learning the buisness that will soon be his.  The sooner he learns and takes over, the better it will be, because then he will propose to me.   And I will soon be on my way to my happily ever after. 

I walk into my class, and as predicted all the boys are looking at me.  Wait a minute!  Who is that who is still reading his book?  This has never happened before!  I try to keep calm and go sit beside him.

"Hi!"  I say with a smile on my face.

He looks up at me.  Oh my gosh! Look at his oily hair, his chubby cheeks, and his glasses!! His glasses must belong to his great grandfather. 

"Hi! I am Mallika"  I say trying to keep my smile on my face.

"Dheeraj"  comes the reply.  He is no longer looking at me, his face is deep in his book again. 

"Never seen you here before.  Are you new here?"  I try and engage him in coversation again. 

"Yes."  He still does not look at me.  Why is he ignoring me!  I must do something.

"Well Dheer.  Is it ok if I call you Dheer?  Of course it is, we are practically friends now.  So today this new movie comes out, and I really want to watch it, but don't have anyone to watch it with, what do you say you and I go?  This way I will have someone to go to the movie with and you can make a friend at your new college?"  Ha! Here is an offer he can't refuse, a date with me, Mallika!

He lifts his face from the book.  Finally!  "Sorry, I am busy."  he replies.

What I can not believe this.  Before I can say anything the proffessor enters.  I have to conceal my shock and sit quietly for the next one hour.

***************PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTSSmile*************** 

Krishana Tulsi Senior Member
Krishana Tulsi
Krishana Tulsi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged
LOL ....wow thats funny!!!....i like it ...continue soon ....like to kno wat happens!!!! LOL
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Only one person likes it?????   Cry
Krishana Tulsi
Krishana Tulsi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
aww dont get upset!!!!...the more u write the more ppl will kno of this fan fic!!!>..so continue scribbling!!!! LOL Embarrassed
$ Galavani $ Newbie
$ Galavani $
$ Galavani $

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww can someone say the b**** (mallika) has entered the building. i can't wait for rest of the story to be placed onto the sight. finally some prime time drama with a gold-digger, some people should learn somthing from her. I thihk you should publish this one i'll be the first one in line. Let the fangs come out!!!!!!!
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Krishana Tulsi

aww dont get upset!!!!...the more u write the more ppl will kno of this fan fic!!!>..so continue scribbling!!!! LOL Embarrassed

aww, thank you, hopefully you are rightSmile.

Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
***************************PART 2******************

The bell rang and everyone started to rush out of class. I turned around to talk to Dheeraj again, but he was gone. Disappointed I started to leave class too. As I was walking out, I saw Dheraj.

"Dheeraj!" I yelled but got no response. "Dheeraj!" I yelled again, but once again my efforts went in vain, as I got no reply. Feeling defeated, I decided to head home.

It had been forty five minutes and there was no sign of my driver or my car. Well actually it is not my driver or car, it is Rajveer's but it will soon be mine after my marriage to Rajveer, so why not practice. I must have tried calling Rajveer like a million times, but there was no reply on his cell.

"Must be busy in a meeting" I tried to console myself. Today was not a very good day for me. First I got completely rejected and now I was standing in the rain for the last hour.

Suddenly a red convertable pulled up in front of me. Wow, what a beautiful car. Must be Rajveer, trying to surprise me in his new car. I started to smile and tried to look my best as the window started to roll down. Maybe this day won't be so bad after all.

"WHAT? It's Dheeraj!" I think to myself, my smile disappearing.

Edited by Saregama_fan - 20 September 2006 at 12:46pm
Krishana Tulsi
Krishana Tulsi

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
aww its great... sounds a bit like anya n raghu...(gavar n memni!)... LOL LOL LOL ...continue soon lov to kno more bout dheeraj!! Embarrassed

Go to top