Pretty Little Liars

An idea on the text

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

XxJasreenxX

XxJasreenxX

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm Jasreen. I am from England and am obsessed with PLL. Just wanted to know peoples views on this topic. So the question is What do you think is written in the text they all received at the end of this fantastic 100th episode? guys any idea what the text could be. I am intreagued about what it could be. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivinian-GoluGudiya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An idea on the text" in Pretty Little Liars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I am back bitches Angry - KIsses A LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XxJasreenxXShivinian

XxJasreenxX

XxJasreenxX

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Sounds about right or maybe it may be you really think I'll go down with out a fight -A or maybe it could say so you think you got rid of me think again I'm back bitches -A

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivinian

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Welcome to Rosewood Alison.. Hope you liked our present -A
You thought I'll be gone? In your wildest dreams coz i'll never go until you do -A
Poor girls in Ali's grave.. Next is your turn bitches.. -A

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XxJasreenxX

-GoluGudiya-

IF-Rockerz

-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Well ... I really wanna it to say ... I'm back bitches !! - A
My fav dialogue of A ...
But whatever it is, I hope it's short and the reaction to be like hooolllyyyh crap!
Cause A May be a bitch, but she is fun!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.