Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum -9th July 2014 Written Update

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Diya Aur Baati Hum - 9th July 2014 Written Update

Episode starts with Zakir asking Mohi to stop his nonsense this is police station not his home this case is under my investigation Sanddhya has nothing to do with it and you are here for riding a stolen bike. Suraj interrupts  and tells that he will try to make mohit understand but Zakir refuses and says in  front of law all are same.

Zakir ask Mohit for the papers of the bike Mohit says it is with his brother
Suraj ask him to call him and ask him to bring the papers. Mohit says yes and warns all that they have to take  excuse from him for blaming him.
He  speaks to a person and the person on the phone says that he will send the papers immediately. Mohit is happy and says see my brother will come now with the papers be ready to take excuse. Zakir says lets see who will take excuse from whom and ask mohit to give his brother's phone no and address Mohit gives the same.

Chavi in an auto travelling as usual  complaining phone comes from her MIL asking about her health Chavi says she is not feeling ok and MIL tells that after she comes from office they can go to the doctor,  Chavi panics and says she going to meet a client and she will come home after her work is over

At the police station Sandhya and  Zaakir says it is going to be 45 mts and still your brother hasnt come. Mohit calls again the phone is not reachable.  Sandhya and Suraj ask Mohit to confess. Mohit says he doesnt know anything about the stolen bike my brother Vineet gives me the bike whenever I want one. I have told lies in family but i am innocent 
he gives the address to Zakir and Zakir says he has already sent a person for verification and he like to believe that  Mohit is telling the truth. Sandhya and Surja are worried.

Inspector  comes back from verification bringing three men along with him and informs him that there was no body called Vineet there and only Mohit's documents and dress is found in the house. The three men came iron wala, grocery shop man and canteen man confirm that Mohit reside there alone and nobody else with him. Mohit is shocked 

Now Mohit tries to plead his innocence. He says Vineet gave him shelter and  money for his expenses but he doesnt know anything about the  stolen bike. He begs Suraj to believe him  He swears on Pari and Baboo

Suraj and Sandhya stands helpless. Zakir orders for the arrest of Mohit.
Suraj  pleads to Zakir but he denies it saying in the eyes of law there is no difference of son brother or husband.

Mohit pleads again to Sandhya she says she will bail him out . Zakir points out that it is Friday and the office time is over, Sat and Sun court holiday so she can try her bail on Monday till then Mohit will be under custody. They take Mohit to the lock up he begging Sandhya to save him and Suraj and Sandhya upset. The scene ends freezing on the worried face of Sanadhya

Pre Cap

Suraj saying about the arrest -a call from Zakir- Sandhya says she is coming over immediately

Edited by vasanthima - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update ðŸ˜Š
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks update n picture.😊
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Vasanthi.  Nice creation.
taahir004 thumbnail
thanks for a wonderful update