09/07-215th epi discussion with pics

Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly Congrats everyone our EBI is 10 months old πŸ₯³

Will Tara be able to RUN?? will she be able to convince Balli he is MJ??

• Tara makes way to the mandir
  • Mj & pari also make way to the mandir on his bike
  • Tara prays for mj's wellbeing
  • She spots Mj and calls him 
  • Tara thinks she will not return to Agnihotri house
  • She runs after Mj & Pari but they leave
  • Om reprimands the guard, guard is sent to heaven
  • Theres a band on the city due to missing Sia its been broadcasted on news channels
  • Vedant asks OM why did you not inform me

Precap: Mj makes Jalebi Kala asks him when did you learn to make jalebi? he replies in english 

Edited by mastaTmohi - 9 years ago

Edited by S696_sehru - 9 years ago
aaj k episode k baad sabse bada question yahi hai ki mriara ka face-off kahaan hogaπŸ˜• kya tara fir omi k ghar se bhagne ki kosis karegi aur kahi sunsan road per dono milenge?(iski possibility kum hai)...lekin agar aisa nahi hota hai toh kya mj party me aayega aur wahan tara se milega...per tara toh sia banke party me jane ko tyar hi nahi hai toh dono aakhir milenge kaise?πŸ˜• ....kisi ko kuch idea ho iss bare me toh plzz batayeπŸ˜•
Thanks, Mohi!
So the bike ride was indeed part of a scene and not off-screen bitπŸ˜†.
Chalo, hit-n-miss sequence started ... bolo HER HER YumJay!!! πŸ€£
Originally posted by tina_28

<font size="3">aaj k episode k baad sabse bada question yahi hai ki mriara ka face-off kahaan hogaπŸ˜• kya tara fir omi k ghar se bhagne ki kosis karegi aur kahi sunsan road per dono milenge?(iski possibility kum hai)...lekin agar aisa nahi hota hai toh kya mj party me aayega aur wahan tara se milega...per tara toh sia banke party me jane ko tyar hi nahi hai toh dono aakhir milenge kaise?</font>πŸ˜• ...<font size="3">.kisi ko kuch idea ho iss bare me toh plzz batayeπŸ˜•</font>

He will definitely come to the party where he'll either get shot or injured saving Tara. Now my guess is that they have their aamna samna first. He'll turn up at the party to save Tara and then who knows maybe through dance or some other way, Balli will try to take Tara out of harms way when we have face-off. Tara will probably try explaining that she is wife Tara and he is MJ. He probably will deny this and Tara will realise he remembers nothing so she'll become upset. Ok MJ will get injured and Om will see that this guy is trustworthy and appoint him as her bodyguard.

Tina, don't lose hope on your prediction coming true. A while back I said that Tara would probably meet MJ at a mandir and I was right to some extent. She did she him at a mandir! Also a bodyguard track would definitely make sense and at the same time will be interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sfarazi

He will definitely come to the party where he'll either get shot or injured saving Tara. Now my guess is that they have their aamna samna first. He'll turn up at the party to save Tara and then who knows maybe through dance or some other way, Balli will try to take Tara out of harms way when we have face-off. Tara will probably try explaining that she is wife Tara and he is MJ. He probably will deny this and Tara will realise he remembers nothing so she'll become upset. Ok MJ will get injured and Om will see that this guy is trustworthy and appoint him as her bodyguard.

Tina, don't lose hope on your prediction coming true. A while back I said that Tara would probably meet MJ at a mandir and I was right to some extent. She did she him at a mandir! Also a bodyguard track would definitely make sense and at the same time will be interesting πŸ˜ƒ

i wish ki tum sab ka kaha sach ho😊...rahi baat sense ki toh maine wo EBI se expect karna old wale k time se hi band kar diya hai ab toh bhai hum kewal entertainment chahte hain...aur filhaal dher sare villains ki conspiracy aur khatro k  baach mriara k romance se jyada entertaining aur kya ho sakta haiπŸ˜›
Edited by tina_28 - 9 years ago
I am not writing the story or else I would have had Tara seduce him which would have made him remember everything!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Nels

Thanks, Mohi!
So the bike ride was indeed part of a scene and not off-screen bitπŸ˜†.
Chalo, hit-n-miss sequence started ... bolo HER HER YumJay!!! πŸ€£

Mujhe woh scene ka part hi laga tha!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Mujhe woh scene ka part hi laga tha!!!!!

It was acknowledged as off-screen fun in the segment.
Originally posted by Shaina_b

I am not writing the story or else I would have had Tara seduce him which would have made him remember everything!!!!πŸ˜‰

That is a great idea we will also get some romantic moments of MriAra lekin cvs humara sunta kahan hai