Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: elasingh

I too liked the way Ruku made Moti know her real status...Lekin BB par trust mat karo tum...woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai...

Seems to be a genetic defect with Marhoom Badshah Jannat Ashiyaani Humayun 's daughters...😆...BB, Shenu, Abul Mali's wife, etc...😆😆
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Donjas

A really good episode. I liked it. It seems as if the makers of the serial are getting their mojo back. A string of good episodes.

This episode resounded so much with me because it set the stage in delineating how serious the situation was. I remembered a similar chapter from history, Dara Shikon facing Aurangzeb. Dara had the support of his father Shah Jahan, and many other kings had pledged support to him. The troops were dispersed however, they could not reach him in time and Dara had to face Aurangzeb with a much weakened army. Dara lost the battle and not only did he lose his life but his family was massacred in the aftermath of the battle.

The Jodha Akbar scenes today were emotional, and I was reminded that such a tearful meeting between husband and wife , in the night leading to a major battle may have happened in real life.

I agree with you that situation is really serious tonight...though god knows why Jallu has so little army? If so many soldiers were searching for CB then how MA managed to escaped with CB from that cave?😲...and when shenu can reach Kabul so fast then obviously Jallu can ask his disperse army to gather at Agra including Amerians...? 

Dara's case was different...Here Jallu is an acting king and real Jallu had army in lakhs...

I too liked JJ scene but didn't like his defeatest attitude...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

Ela will try watching the show today,  after watching ZGH mera dil wahin atka hua hai, do u think the quality has improved? 

Yes mandyg JA  is picking up...
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Episode was really good, I liked it a lot. 😳
Ruqaiyya's behaviour wasn't abrupt. She was doing what was right, she knows Jalal is going through a kashmakash and she's realised he'll only find peace in Jodha's solace that's why she did it, nothing about redeeming Ruqaiyya, it's about being united through this crisis. 

Maham is a true daayan Baap re! 😲 and BB and Asharriff are puke worthy! 🤢

Akdha scenes were awesome! 😳 Precap rocking! 
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I agree with you that situation is really serious tonight...though god knows why Jallu has so little army? If so many soldiers were searching for CB then how MA managed to escaped with CB from that cave?😲...and when shenu can reach Kabul so fast then obviously Jallu can ask his disperse army to gather at Agra including Amerians...? 

Dara's case was different...Here Jallu is an acting king and real Jallu had army in lakhs...

I too liked JJ scene but didn't like his defeatest attitude...

Exactly. ...even I thought the same...I thought emperors then had huge standing armies, ready for war any moment..  who is Shenu to NOT give time to the Shehenshah-e -hind to prepare for war??!😕

This was the only thing I didn't agree with in the otherwise wonderful epi...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi81

See ,I thought she wanted some MU between them.U wait for two days we will hear our fav dailogue,"Jodha Begum hum Aapko nahi chodenge."
 But I trust you more than her.😆.So will give her benefit of doubt .

Yaar abb main kya bolu? 😆😆...all I can say is poor Ruku...
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today Rukku did surprise me.
But I think its not out of character. Whatever she is only because she is a mughal begum and Jalal's begum.
She will be nothing without Jalal. If Jalal got killed in the battle if Mughal Sulatanat lose. She will have nothing left. She is thinking practically now. She is only focusing on war and how she can make Jalal win the war.
Once she will be back to Agra, harem her own little word where she is the BEK she will again start her BEK jaap.
But I have a hope she will never try to harm Ja's baby no matter how much she hates JO. But can't trust the cvs.
And Ela even I was thinking the same Shariff and BB might do harm to Jo.BB she is such a pathetic women.   😡
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What a lovely episode..!😊

For a sec , I was feeling very happy that our JA is back at a race from this week..I could see the enticement everywhere..Each scene looks perfect and treat to watch..😊

Coming to today's episode..!😊

Jalal  recalled some past memories as this place was close to his father...He had some dialogues which he related with sand in getting emotional as this was called kala nor where he was given a crown in handling ministries now it was tented by MC...Now this place looks weird , even that time my father keep on hiding , that was a time Khan Baba gave me throne ...Jalal missing BK very much , as he was great mentor in which he was a  tailor role in groomed very well...Now he got satisfied as Rahim and SB along with him everytime in showing him a right path specially SB...What happened to Jalal..? Why he looks so sad , it seems he looks empty today...😔

I can't stop laughing watching shehnaaz scene ...Her sword session looks funny.. 😆 Maham ..! This shrewed lady what she is up to..?  , now it looks Jalal scared for shenu..? No never , it was deep emotional turmoil ,  fear of losing his own awam , he was a true soldier ...Poor Maham , yeah soldiers may be less but don't u think , that he had a priceless begum Jodha..? Don't you know that Maham  ? She was very good in diverting poor shehnu ...He looks scared of loosing her in battlefield, becoz he was emotionally bonded with relationships...That was a huge reason in facing this war..Shehnaaz don't u know that he was a emperor not a comman man , he had undergone many rough patches in his life , but still his heartbumping up in a zig-zag way..All way whatever Jodha and Kanha is along with him to overcome this crucial battle..😊

Loved TM intelligence , ordering in digging holes for begum to hide  where JJ praising their ideas...And he ordered AK to do it ? then its terrible ..May be who knows that CB departing away from Maham and hiding under , where Jodha identifying her..? Jodha talking about Jauhar , burning women alives..As they are Rajvanshi, this was a disastrous way of escaping themselves..Jalal was right , why u need this way to go..? Now U are a Mughal wife so u can take this another way..Slowly it deviated from where Jalal asking about this qualities ..She stated that man whom can I love , as man whom can give my life..! aww..! Suddenly recalling BB...😒

It seems everyone carving for a throne...After a long time Shariff's extraordinary creepiness oozes out in giving different grey shades in fooling BB..BB ! U need to wake up..Ur man is very dangerous than poison..He was ready  to harm his  own child...As Rukaiya , we can't believe this BB girl..This was a next plot including sheriff..😈

I loved Ruklal scenes after a long time...I could find her dialogues when she queried about Jodha's ill health and sensible reasoning looks good..But I can't believe her insecurity which can sneak out at anytime..This was the Rukaiya  completely  put forwarding her realizing Jalal's needs and feelings ..?That's really surprising...I loved that scene , it had many variations , when she was feeling bad inside, still she wants his happiness and peace in spending time with Jodha..How good before she reaching to a point , where Jalal could read his begum mindset , yeah..its a difficult  for a wife to send a hubby to another begum...I loved her answer , before as a wife , I was Mughal queen..! Today she really acted a dignified queen..😃

Last scene of JJ..!  😳 Jodha looks restless...Jalal rushed to her tent , he asked whether u r fine..? she said its becoz of hot weather I was bit tired..What happened to Jalal..? Why he said he was not ready for war..? Why he looks so depressed..? I loved Jodha soothing and giving some strength supporting words in cheering him up..Why he felt it was his last night..? Jalal..! U are a greatest warrior..! A cute eye-lock , Jalal  resting his head on her lap..Jodha sings a beautiful lullaby song..That sounds really beautiful and so soothing..Slowly Jalal getting into sleep..! Such a cute adorable yet emotional moment..!  ❤️ What was  a terrible thing that was waiting in this war..? Either he will be back in his actions after hearing about pregnancy....What was troubling him inside..? I hope everything will settle down in a positive way..Now it was a spotlighted point , revealing of jo's preggy news , CB exposing Maham , Shehnu turning to positive side , MH turning negative...

Thanks for the update guys..!!🤗

kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I like Moti ELa, More than a Baandhi she is friend to JO. I look at Moti like that. I know many dislike Moti but I love her.

Everyone says Ruks is practical and behaves like a begum but in most of the cases I see here as women with lot of Pride. Normally queens are dignified and for me I see Jo and Salima in that category.

I agree with u @SindhuMenon, I think it is the fault of the actress playing moti.. that people are angry with her. She is one of the most lovable characters of JA. I used to love her when d old actress was there. 
In this serial no bandi behaves the way she should, so why only blame Moti?
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My only qualm still remains to be in how Jalal is portrayed. He is the emperor of the Mughal Sulatanate, going for wars is like a hobby for him, and he still has this excessive defeatist attitude in him, where he is sobbing about the war. He should be strong, he should have that die hard attitude in him.

AND WHY DOESN'T THE MUGHAL SULTANATE HAVE A BIG ENOUGH ARMY?