Throw someone into the well.

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends.
This is a fun post and made to increase the forum activity.
Once upon a time property used to be the lead of our show do dil bandhe ek dori se but of late the lead has been replaced by the well.
So if are given a chance to throw one of ddbeds character into the scary well who would it be.

For me its non other sumi.
Now your choice.
I guess Sumitra only not because I hate her as such but because I want her to pay for whatever misdeeds she has been doing till now 
Originally posted by jyoti06

I guess Sumitra only not because I hate her as such but because I want her to pay for whatever misdeeds she has been doing till now
yes most of them will choose sumi for sure but rajesh and gang is no less than sumi
I want Mystery man to be thrown into well...😆

Originally posted by shanthi510

nice idea.😆
Originally posted by shanthi510

mystery man I think already stays in the well..😆...he will feel at home if we throw him...😛
nice post uma...
sumi ...of course would be the one whom I want to throw in the well as a feast for the ghost...😈
i want sumi with her mother and father and Rajesh should be one whom i want to throw them into well...for their weird act.Edited by Renu111 - 9 years ago
first sumi and then the well culprit
Nice post uma ..i am loving to comment here 😃...I want to throw sumi n how can it b anyone else ??/😕 n her gang will surely follow her there ...😆