Page 2 Page 17

.StarDust.

IF-Sizzlerz

.StarDust.

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE PROJECT
          a life changing project...  

'A life changing project...'

Ava James was a 17 years, two goody shoes girl, who had been running through a frustrating life. With a constant migration from one cities to other. Finally, for guaranteed more than one year, she get settled into a city. But, as usual Ava chose to be invisible. She chose very long ago to never open up to someone, to never be a friend to anyone. Because, at the end it was easy to leave.
But, when she entered the most popular school 'Emirates High'. Everything changed like a flicker of an eye.
She met a group of many different people who were weird and decent as well. But, out of all people her attention gainer was a guy- Nicolas O'Brien.
Nicolas O'Brien, a very popular football player and a favorite person in the school. And, with a game of faint, Ava bumps into Nicolas and were announced as 'Project Partner' which was bound be submitted in six months.
Those six months with Nicolas just changed everything. Ava's life took a 360 degree. From a frustrating life, she enters into a life which she never imagined.
The project of six months changes everything very drastically and at the end...

The journey is filled with all fun, rapid flickers of emotions, beautiful smiles, many reborn relationships and some breaking.

This is a tale of Ava and Nicolas who bumped with each other through a project but changed everything about life in some few months.

But, what will happen, when one year will come to an end?
There are so many promises.

What will happen?

To know more,

Keep reading,
The Project.

[Scroll Down]        

Edited by .StarDust. - 04 August 2014 at 7:00am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

riachawlalkorashikoradiasamruddhiAarti_Taareypreety_1994vinnielove4lalLY1234anj_taareyONLYTAAREYsanjana.sanjutaarey05cresc6129lechu10SanaparveenaishapiePri.taarey.fanattractionMuskan_TRanjanankuttuSaNa_sTaRANURADHATAAREYSnishu98Lazygal_Taareyprincess1926meenu_taarey..LuciyA..kriti094taarey-forevervibhaaadews100monikasaxena05sumana.sheshaSweet.SarcasticnidaTaareyPRASSIdivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryacarnations.YaSha0512.AriSe.To.LoVe.Goonies4EverpremlataAndy_Dynamitehima_taareyMon_trPriyanka.sahaprincess_taranavk-NautankiAsh-raddhirose_taarey..Deepkriti..Breezy-.PheonixFire....Natasha....CuteKittyCat.Nichuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| The Project || Update:Chapter Two:Page13:4/8/14" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.StarDust.

IF-Sizzlerz

.StarDust.

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hello, Myself, Ishani.
Many of you must be knowing me, some people may not.
Well, As I already told you my name. Let me introduce myself little more,
I am 16 years old, doing 12th, taken science. I am looking for medical as a career.
And, now about the story I just posted above.
Well, it's your choice to read it. :)
I am eagerly waiting for your response.
*Fingers Crossed*
Oh, who wants to continue reading this please make sure, you liked the post or commented. I will send you request and pms for updates.
-Thank You.

.Index.
Chapter One:First Day In Emirates High

Name of chapters are hyperlinked. Just click on it. :')

Edited by .StarDust. - 04 August 2014 at 11:56pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

lalLY1234preety_1994prohelikaVDvinnielove4divzcoolLazygal_Taareymeenu_taareysanjana.sanjuMuskan_TRSanaparveenattractionvelvetroseSweet.Sarcastickriti094taarey-forevermonikasaxena05PRASSIvibhaaanidaTaareydivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryaprincess_taraPriyanka.saha.AriSe.To.LoVe.carnations.Mon_trpremlatahima_taareyraddhi..Deepkriti..rose_taarey-NautankiAsh-navkBreezy---Ta_Sha--.PheonixFire....Natasha...Nichuss.CuteKittyCat.

divi_divyana

Goldie

divi_divyana

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Awsme concept.. Update soon nd pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.StarDust.

PRASSI

Goldie

PRASSI

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hey...!! Buddy
Great concept...!!!
I love stories on project...!!!
I have read a lot and they r amazing concept...!!!
Even I thought to write a story based on this concept... But dint...!!
Anyways...
Its amazing to see u write a story on this concept...!!!
Will be waiting to read further...!!!
All the best dear for this story's journey...!!!SmileSmile

.StarDust.

Ale_TaaRey

Goldie

Ale_TaaRey

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Looking forward for this Ish! Hug
Update soon n pm me Big smile
Love : Ale Heart

.StarDust.

..Deepkriti..

IF-Rockerz

..Deepkriti..

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
How sweet! such a hollywood type romantic love story concept and for your info I love seeing a few holly romances. I think its going to be amazing Ishu. You are literally my mind reader. I so wanted to write a love story not based on any couple and here you came with oneTongue and then now I realised that you want to pursue medicalShocked Me too re?!!Sleepy at least tryingLOL 
coming to story all the best and I want you to make Ava and Nichol my fav charactersEmbarrassed

.StarDust.

Breezy-

IF-Sizzlerz

Breezy-

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Ish That was Amazing concept.Good luck with this..I am waiting Embarrassed

.StarDust.

taani.priya1997

IF-Dazzler

taani.priya1997