Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~'RaYa BALH- Best thing happened to me"~

Puja_17 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"RaYa BALH- Best thing happened to me"

Hello all,,
Watching that emotional good bye message by sakshi ma'am & that small SBS interview,, which had a great impact on me,,, It made me cry :'(.
I don't know whether it was tear of happiness sadness or what !! But one thing is for sure that tears were there because of the reason that this beautiful journey of RaYa named BALH is coming to end...& with the show ending even my life change.. a beautiful phase of life will end !!
Yes it is a fictional show but it has a great impact on me .. & I guess not only on me but on fellow RaYans & BALHians too ..

BALH means soo much to me.. not only as a show .. As a show it gave me soo many things !! BALH RaYa made me believe in things like Destiny,, Friendship,,,Trust,,, Love,, Care & sooo many things... This is the main reason for me being a big fan of them & not to forget the superb performance of the Actors Ram sir Sakshi maam which made this beautiful & also the whole cast having amazing actor... will miss them all... "Once a True RaYa fan will Always be a RaYa fan" -& I will always be a RaYa fan ;)
Not only this but also the major reason of BALH being special is; it's because of BALH I came to know a lot many wonderful people in this virtual world thru Facebook Twitter & others lovely forums Like India-Forums (was not registered but was active ;) )in a very short time... in a very less time they became very special to me, I can't name them all but all those persons are very special... & hopefully I will be in contact with them even after show... Every single person with whom even a little chit-chat was happened.. they all are special.. & will always be. .. I will terribly miss all of you & all these experiences...
Though I was never an active member anywhere.. but I was silently watching everything actively...
All the discussions. . Agreements... disagreement... some fight... some lovely moment... all this I will Miss & what I have will cherish for life :')

In few coming days like everyone, even I will get busy in my career.. my life... May be the interaction with fellow BALHins will be less .. but one thing is for sure however busy I will or however busy life will make me... I will always remember this beautiful journey having some very beautiful experience & wonderful people & will always try to be in contact with them !!! :')
"Balh is special & it will always be special :')"

Journey of 3 years can't be explained in few words . So without taking much time...

Thank you all lovely people for being an important part of 3 most beautiful year of my life !! & With a promise that we will be in contact let me end this post... hope & wish we all will be like this always !!
Thanks you all .. :')
Love you :*
Will miss all this :'(
M really gonna miss this days!!
THANK YOU #BALH #RaYa & team & ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE -Dear friends, making the experience beautiful ... :')
Take Care
GOOD BYE :')
(for now only ;) )

Edited by Puja_17 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
itna emotional post😭
same feelings dear, it's hard to digest, after seeing sakshi's video can't tell u how emotional it is to bid  good bye.
chalo yaar take care, god bless