Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID OS:iam missing you

----Navya---- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Siddhanth was working during night times for oberoi company for the past one week and even he did not get few minutes time to talk to Roli. He used to come to home early in the morning and  would be sleeping for 2 to 3 hrs .When he woke up ,he even could not see roli in the room as she becomes busy in household works. He used to just see roli when she brings him a cup of tea for him.Immediately after having tea ,he used to have bath and go to office.

It was very hectic as he was busy with a new project. Finally he completed that project. It was around 5.30 pm and thought of going home . He asked one of his subordinate to do the balanced work and left. 

" Today I am not gonna make Roli sleep and it would be a surprise for her when she sees me "  thought Siddhanth on his way to home.. He reached home at  6pm. 

when he entered the room,he did not find roli.He searched all over the house ." where this roli might have gone ??? " thought Siddhanth. She rushed to premar room to ask about roli and saw his beloved brother playing with anjali. He went to prem and asked about roli. prem told siddhanth that Rosim went to temple. Siddhanth felt disappointed and sad .He went to his room.He had his bath and completed his dinner.

Roli and Simar reached home at 9pm.Roli entered the room and surprised to see siddhanth.She went near siddhanth and saw siddhanth was sleeping.She want to wake him up but thought for a while and went towards wadrobe.

She took a night dress from the wadrobe and went to change. While she came , she saw Siddhanth hugging her pillow and sleeping peacefully. A small smile crept on her face. 

Roli wanted to sleep close to him. So she slowly tried to remove the pillow he was holding but at the same time was careful so that he doesn't wake up. Siddhanth nudged a little and tightened his grip on the pillow.

" Roli why are you getting up so early ??? Sleep na " said Siddhanth in sleep and kissed the pillow thinking it as Roli . Roli couldn't stop laughing and giggled to herself. 

" My dear handsome husband  .. Your Roli is waiting for you and why cant u get out of ur sleep  ?? "thought Roli . She wanted to hug and shower him with kisses. She brushed his hair , bent down and kissed his forehead. 

She once again slowly tried to remove the pillow but his grip was very tight. She got fed up and irritated so got up from the bed to go to the other side. 

Before she could get up , Siddhanth grabbed her by her waist and pulled towards him. She fell over him. 

" Siddhanth ji .. are you not sleeping ??? You were playing with me ???? " asked Roli. Siddhanth slowly opened his eyes and had a cute,naughty smile on his face and replied yes. 

Roli got angry . Siddhanth hold his ears and told sorry but Roli was not ready to accept it and tried to show her naughtyness. She got up and went to the other side of the bed not facing him. Siddhanth also laid down on the other side of the bed but was thinking what to do now ????

Both couldn't sleep away from each other. Roli slightly turned to the other side to see what he was doing ??? just then Siddhanth also turned. 

She turned back again. Siddhanth giggled to himself seeing his wife trying to get angry on him but couldn't get that .

Roli turned towards him but as soon as see saw Siddhanth looking at her covered herself with the blanket. Siddhanth was enjoying all her naughtiness. 

" See how stubborn he is ??? Not bothered to pacify me ... I wont talk to u " thought Roli. She waited for some more time for him to come to her but he didn't. She lost her patience and slowly crept near him. 

Siddhanth was laughing inside. He pulled her closer to him and started kissing her all over her face and neck. Roli was hugging him tightly and enjoying the moment.

" You are angry with me right ???? " asked Siddhanth playfully. 
" ha Siddhanth ji... u know i missed u so much these days..when i saw u today i felt happy and wanted to be in your hands but u pretended as u r in deep sleep infront me " said Roli with tears in her eyes.
 " oh.. iam sorry roli..u know i too missed u so much and came early today after completing my project.. But u went to temple " said Siddhanth.

roli told "Siddhanth ji i love you"
siddhanth too replied "Roli i love you too" and pulled roli towards him.

Roli landed on Siddhanth's chest. Roli was blushing .Siddhanth got mesmerized by her beauty and moved towards her.Roli kissed him on his cheeks and forehead.
Both of them moved too close so that there is no gap between them and had a romantic night...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Wow Navya What to say I really enjoyed it . 👏
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail