Page 1 of 1

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
woahhh 
so guys who did watched 100th episode

i loved it

I really cant trust ALison she is still lying i mean comon alison you have to stop now atleast to these gals if you wanna survive in Rosewood..

ALl couples togther like a bollywood movie LOL 
i am so glad Caleb is back and got new haircut tht suits him i really hope travis to go and HAleb back soon

and i really really want caleb to take toby to same SAlon for haircut and get toby oneWinkLOLLOL no offence i love toby he is one of best boy friendsSmile 

I feel sorry for spencer for her parents splitting up
I dont em to get hurt again for her feeling 
Aria hope you come out of guilt soon
Hanna you rock as drunkLOLn  YES MOTHER LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*Shivinian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "100th EPisode Dhamaka" in Pretty Little Liars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
aree so true yaar i'm hell shocked after watching the episode. I was like OMFG EmiSon and Ezria Haleb Spoby? everyone... Well we all do knowthat mona showed an edited video of the fight coz mona did slap Alison first. what if when Mona slapped Ali it would leave a nasty scar? than what would Mona do? She is the most irritating and exciting one. but yeah i do agree on the point get a life Alison stop lying at least to the ones who know the whole truth/... I love the new hairstyles but I hate the one which toby has.. caleb's kinda cute...
but things creeping me out
The new girl god i forget her name.. she in NO ALISON group
Toby burnt house I mean why burn his house? Wha's wrong with him?
Bethany young... Mysterious Girl...
The sudden split up of the Hastings?
and that last bit of that TEXT!!!!
PS: where is CeCe Drake?

Edited by Shivinian - 09 July 2014 at 7:35am

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Exactly thats why i said they should make a bro group and take toby to salon for hair cut ...but i guess he got one as in 100th celebration party he has new cut so we may see that in some episodes tooTongue
oh yeah that new girl really that was shocking when she was with jenna
people are saying she is twin of jenna as they look quite similar and writers wre waiting for her free schedule to shoot

i dont know i dont ship emison but i also dont want emily to have one more heart break Ouch 

I guess they burned toby house bcz of jenna may be or bcz of his mother had something to do they said the girl in grave was patient from raidely who was frazile and blonde and 16yr  
same girl who killed toby's mom was frazile blonde and almost same age this might be linked and in next episode spencer is going to raidley 

I loved that text this time bcz it was 7 rings and toby was in so he may also got o ne that means A against 8 of these quite intersting Tongue

DID YOU NOTICE ALISON AND CALEB RECOGNISING EACH OTHER AND THEN SEEING AWAY

DAMN WHT THE HELL i dont alison and caleb past hook up or something like that as she was hittng on ezra 
hasting split is really shocking and 
well CeCe she comes and goes with her own convienceLOLLOLLOL

mona has a team LOLLOL i mean seriously jenna and all with her if she knows about new york she can tell jenna and make her take revenge from girls 

and writers said more charcters gonna die this season i guess names are MElliisa hasting and mona

Angel1618

Angel1618

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I just saw it. ... loved it...
And I mean wow Ezria Emison Haleb Spoby togetherClap
The explosion I was literally like W*F happened??
And the girl who died I am really dieing to know who was she and how did she end up in the grave...
Why the hell every character is shady?? That girl who was taking swimming classes I don't remember her name hell all this time she was with jenna and monaWacko

And the text at the end I can clearly see written 
I am back bitches - kisses AEvil Smile LOL

Guys they said this girl who was in the grave had run away from radley right and I remember something like this in season 4 I guess when there was a flashback when Alison mom was talking to someone in phone and the other person on the call was saying something about someone running from radley and then Mrs D told Ali to not go outside tonight.
There was a scene like this right?? I dont remember clearly...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalovegurti

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel1618

I just saw it. ... loved it...
And I mean wow Ezria Emison Haleb Spoby togetherClap
The explosion I was literally like W*F happened??
And the girl who died I am really dieing to know who was she and how did she end up in the grave...
Why the hell every character is shady?? That girl who was taking swimming classes I don't remember her name hell all this time she was with jenna and monaWacko

And the text at the end I can clearly see written 
I am back bitches - kisses AEvil Smile LOL

Guys they said this girl who was in the grave had run away from radley right and I remember something like this in season 4 I guess when there was a flashback when Alison mom was talking to someone in phone and the other person on the call was saying something about someone running from radley and then Mrs D told Ali to not go outside tonight.
There was a scene like this right?? I dont remember clearly...Confused

angel i rember yeah there was that scene ali's mom asking her not to go

i cant trust anyone in this show right now 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top