Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear lord, so people are also subtly asked to stay away from the forum for having an opinion? And you guys wonder why the forum is practically deserted? The last time I checked India was still a free country and IF was still a free forum where you could state your opinion anytime you felt like it. 
Not everyone will worship the ground a show (figuratively) walks on. And the forum is not for kids who get their sensibilities hurt whenever people criticize something about the show. Some people really need to grow up and face the fact that not everyone will cry out of gratitude whenever the CVs decide to throw so-called positive tracks in our face. It's their job to give us a good show. It's not our job to defend their constant failures. There are already more than enough people in the forum to be their champions. 
Edited by Star_girl - 9 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Dear lord, so people are also subtly asked to stay away from the forum for having an opinion? And you guys wonder why the forum is practically deserted? The last time I checked India was still a free country and IF was still a free forum where you could state your opinion anytime you felt like it. 

Not everyone will worship the ground a show (figuratively) walks on. And the forum is not for kids who get their sensibilities hurt whenever people criticize something about the show. Some people really need to grow up and face the fact that not everyone will cry out of gratitude whenever the CVs decide to throw so-called positive tracks in our face. It's their job to give us a good show. It's not our job to defend their constant failures. There are already more than enough people in the forum to be their champions. 

There are members on this thread who make an appearance only to bash, just one bashing post and then they are gone. No contribution anywhere else, no useful comments, no deep insights or a view of how things should proceed. 

No, one negative thread or post and they are gone. And like earthworms venturing out in the rainy season they will make another appearance only once in a blue moon, to again vent their ire. It is obvious to me that they have lost all interest in the show but apparently not completely.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Donjas

There are members on this thread who make an appearance only to bash, just one bashing post and then they are gone. No contribution anywhere else, no useful comments, no deep insights or a view of how things should proceed. 

No, one negative thread or post and they are gone. And like earthworms venturing out in the rainy season they will make another appearance only once in a blue moon, to again vent their ire. It is obvious to me that they have lost all interest in the show but apparently not completely.

You dont have to make digs at me,mate. I have made enough contributions to the forum. The ones who have been here since day 1 of the forum will know.I have been with the show through thick and thin. Defended all sorts of nasty posts,bcoz back then the show was actually good. So dont bash me just for one post which might have hurt ur feelings,when the show has actually lost its charm.

I dont find the need to snap at the word go.

And I've made enough threads too.Most of which have been boasting about how great the show is. Some of which u yourself have liked. I dont find the necessity to fight . I wouldn't have responded to u either if U hadn't taken to name calling.

Just relax. Calling me an earthworm won't make the show better. 

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My question is why did Abhay threads have to close? 

Edited by Birdiee - 9 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And your point is? 
Have you been here since the beginning? Do you know these are the members who have been here since the very inception for the show and fought for it? Now if they find nothing praiseworthy about the show, why exactly won't they rant about it? Do the so-called positive people have some sort of exclusive ownership rights over the forum? Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to have missed "only people who sing the glory of the show are welcome" notification over the forum, or IF in general? And I don't know about anyone else, but Disha doesn't have contributions to the forum? Wow. And if your comment indicated me, then yes I have zero interest in the show. And yes, I will continue to state exactly why I lost the interest. Deal with it. I defended the show when it was actually good. Now it's terrible, and I will be damned if some random member tries to stop me from exercising my right to freedom. 
Also, comparing members to earth-worms just because they dared to put forth an opinion. What class. 👏 No wonder people criticize the show and the forum everywhere on IF. 
Edited by Star_girl - 9 years ago
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Forget about the show, ppl are busy analyzing other people 🤣 Isn't this more exciting 😆 
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏

👏
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Donjas, for once let's not say what's wrong and right. Let's reevaluate... Edited by Birdiee - 9 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope to see the JA forum again with wonderful writers as before...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to be honest after watching class apart pakistani show zindagi gulzar hai, jodha akbar seems to lack in many areas and now that the trp is falling, believe me they will panic and commit more blunders..the problem with the show is faulty characterization of the lead pair and more footage to the villains..the villains are shown so negative that they do not look real and positive r shown so positive that they too do not look real either...i want to see history and i want to see reality in characterization..if u guys watch other class shows, for example the one i mentioned then u all will find out what is wrong with JA!..and what improvement is shown only trps will tell...as of now i m not too happy with the show!