Loved Zak to the core today

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved Zak today. Thanks to him Sandhya was unable to bury the crime of Mohit. if she hadnt called Zak and told him in advance about the saree lattoo and the fact that she is chasing the biker with the stolen bike I am sure Bhabo's ladli bahu would have tried to bury this also. As it concerns Bhabo's bodhlaa. 
But Zak's presence and seeing her indecision his dialogue Sandhya was chasing you but as your bhabi but as a police officer was class. Then he asking Sandhya to identify the saree latoo which she couldnt refuse. Zak taking more evidence and taking Mohit to police station

If that was not enough Zak was observing the insult Mohit was heaping on Sooraj and Sandhya even when they were trying to extract information from him gently. Finally fed up with Mohit's nautanki and Sooraj's attempts of gentle questioning Zak told this is police station noone is Bhabi, beta, bhaiyya here. i am in charge of the case and I will question you as per the law 👏

People like Mohit needs to be treated like that only, not the gentle way. Zak made Sandhya realize today what is a police officer and how one should behave on duty. Loved him 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A perfect cop... No place for family nd friends when it comes to his duty 😛
yes.. If Sandy has seen Mohit before , she would have not called nd the story will again end in Bhasan nly... But was happy that she didnt speak a word or tried to defend Mohit when zak told that he has to be taken to PS...

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Shruthi.  The episode was awesome.   If there was not Zakir at the situation, Sandhya would have stood confused.  Zakir took timely action and shut Mohit.  Even in the station, he said right.  Otherwise, Suraj still feels Mohit is childish and Sandhya stood dumb in her love for her family.

Liked ViNa scene too.  Emily had her first success and Meena fell for her trap.  Vikram was hurt and he was right, Meena does not think other than herself.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pasurYa

A perfect cop... No place for family nd friends when it comes to his duty 😛

yes.. If Sandy has seen Mohit before , she would have not called nd the story will again end in Bhasan nly... But was happy that she didnt speak a word or tried to defend Mohit when zak told that he has to be taken to PS...

What will she do Subha.Mohit is caught with evidence and another police officer is in charge of investigation
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post..
yeah..Epi was ok fr me but
what i like abt Zakir
His attitude.. Bang on!!!

but one thing more
actually i hv seen Ppl like sandhya in real life too
When it comes to family ppl bcm biased..count me in
so expected sandy's confused looks..hehe
pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

What will she do Subha.Mohit is caught with evidence and another police officer is in charge of investigation

She cant do anything but I though she would tell atleast a word abt Mohit... she was silent nd Suraj was the one who was telling zak that he s small...

Is a person who s a dad for a child small ???😲😲

OMG !!! Suraj ... 😲
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

She cant do anything but I though she would tell atleast a word abt Mohit... she was silent nd Suraj was the one who was telling zak that he s small...

Is a person who s a dad for a child small ???😲😲

OMG !!! Suraj ... 😲

Suraj doesn't hv a child na, so he thinks ppl who don't have a child are elder dn the one's wid children
😆 oh God , wat m i saying...
lol Subhi , i m d eldest in the forum...😳😆
Edited by Maha.G - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha.G

Suraj doesn't hv a child na, so he thinks ppl who don't have a child are elder dn the one wid children
😆 oh God , wat m i saying...
lol Subhi , i m d eldest in the forum...😳😆

lol Maha 😆😆 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
suraj needs to grow up
shut up
let his brats take resp for their own actions
stop emotionally blackmailing sandhya
grow up
let go of bhabhos pallo
and "Bhabho ka dil tootegaa 24 hr fear"

bhabho has already kicked him out...get over it!!!

so happy that zakir is the ips...because sandhya could not have handled it...!
as it would have conflicted with restore the headlight
mission she is on
Edited by prernacda - 9 years ago
machinegun thumbnail
so our zakir's character is not fully butchered. Loved his expressions when he was scolding mohit in police station and when he was taking out his pistol. Even our brave sandy was scared/confused.