Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Since so many episodes, CV's showed us something fishy around varad and most of us came to a conclusion that varad is having an affair
but i  never thought so. coz his character is more like a mystery for me. even after showing him with a girl, my heart dint accept the fact that he can have affair. But then, the bg music during that scene made me more confusing..
After yesterday's varad-shlok convo, i still feel that varad is not doing anything wrong, there is something more to it.
May be varad is in a problem, just may be.
So if it is the case, he cannot go to his wife, right?? all of us have seen y'day, how intelligent sojal is.
So, after NA's track, i am expecting a lot from varad's character.
Coming to Sojal, i have never seen a wife like her. She always complains that varad never spends time with her, never share anything with her bla bla bla, what did she do when her husband shared his thoughts with her??
She dint care it, when her mother said her about varad having an affair, chalo lets leave it.
even when she herself got a doubt about that, she did nothing regarding this issue. you can do much more rather than shouting on your husband, lol.
i have never seen sojal feeling insecure about varad, she always felt insecure regarding astha, for her place in AM etc, has she ever thought- what about her place in her husband's life??? 
sorry if i hurt anyone. its just my POV for them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
good post yeah I wonder if Varad is actually having an affair or is it something else
Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

good post yeah I wonder if Varad is actually having an affair or is it something else

confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi😆😆
cv's, please solve the mystery soon
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also feel that Varad is not having an affair.  Great point in your post.
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope varad not having affair. .
Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

I also feel that Varad is not having an affair.  Great point in your post.

thank you dear
Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: miac

I really hope varad not having affair. .

hmmm.. lets see
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

I also feel that Varad is not having an affair. Great point in your post.

I hope he isn't as well
Indiana22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like to think that Varad would put Kavya first and would, therefore, not stoop so low. I also think there's a twist and he's not actually having an affair like we are led to believe... but you never know! Lets see...
Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indiana22

I would like to think that Varad would put Kavya first and would, therefore, not stoop so low. I also think there's a twist and he's not actually having an affair like we are led to believe... but you never know! Lets see...

same here.. varad's character is still a mystery.