Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i am missing kriyansh but ofcrse i will not blame cvs,actualyl i am gald that kriyansh ko dkhna ka hope to hai,i cant bear that hoplessness when shakti was not there!!!!!! so being happy with this hope😊 keeping fingers crossed k jaldi kriyansh ka scene mil jaaye😊😊
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Actors Kunwar Amarjeet Singh and Shakti Mohan, who play the lead couple in Dil Dostii Dance, have put in their papers. 

READ:Kunwar & I share a fab comfort level: Shakti

This is going to be their last week at the shoot. It is to be remembered that Shakti had quit the show in 2012, only to return after a short gap. She wanted to pursue a course in New York to sharpen her dance skills. However, it's unlikely that they would return to the show this time around. Says a source, "Both of them have been a part of the show since three years. They now want to explore new avenues.

READ: Shakti Mohan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Also, Kunwar will be seen participating in a dance reality show. He would be flying to South Africa for the same on July 23. The channel is trying to keep their exit a close-gaurded secret as they don't want the viewership to suffer. There are some new entries lined up."

Other contestants who will be joining him are Rithvik Dhanjani and Dance India Dance choreographer Sanam Johar. Both Kunwar and Shakti remained unavailable for comment.
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 9 years ago
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wohooo And the news is OUT!

Happy Independence ArSha! 🤗
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
nd we were dreaming protesting our intutions...
tfs snigs..its heartbreaking though we wanted it
krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't know wat to say...
was expecting this already...
m gonna miss dem together...bt happy for them :')
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know how to react but i am happy they both are quitting 🤗
Hum saath saath hain
pooja98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope they both do well in their respective reality shows and get more exposure and recognition. I really hope shakti gets more opportunities in bollywood films
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is true 😲
But she just returned
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the information :) Its truly heartbreaking to see AS leave, given that they were probably the most integral part of the show :( I'm glad it'll be on a good note though, with both of them happily together. The show's already gone to the dogs, lets see what more is left for the makers to ruin :(

Sigh. I miss the old Cinevistaas team. 
pooja98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going to miss them a lot. Dont know when we are going to see them together on screen. Hope they give a lot of interviews together. But feeling sad and happy at the same time.