The Originals
The Originals

India-Forums

Joseph Morgan Talks 'Unpredicatable' Character, Teases Possible Cross-

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged

'The Originals' Spoilers: CW Star Joseph Morgan Talks 'Unpredicatable' Character, Teases Possible Cross-Over Episodes With 'Vampire Diaries' 

With the birth of his child and the devastation left in the wake of season one, The CW has a lot of reconstruction ahead in putting the pieces back together onThe Originals.

Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) has always been a multifaceted character, struggling to determine what it is he wants and often sabotaging happiness for himself. This past week the series' second season got a premiere date of October 6th. Production is already underway and while actors have commented on where the premiere will start off, they've kept rather quiet on where it is going.

Throughout the first season Klaus shifted back and forth between the roles of villain and savior, and it is likely the conflict will continue in season two.

A few months back The Wrap [featured below] asked Morgan which is more fun to play, the sinister or the sensitive. Morgan replied quite simply that he enjoyed "both".

"It's the change between them," he explained, "And the idea that he could flip from one to another at any time and the fact that he's that unpredictable is what makes it interesting to play him and so sometimes I like to mix it up in a scene and take a sort of affectionate, warm angle on an affectionate scene, which is really fun to play".

There has also been talk of "cross-over episodes" for The CW series. The Originals is a spin-off from the popular Vampire Diaries, and Morgan even returned to the original show toil make an appearance for the one hundredth episode. So will any of the Mystic Falls residents be making their way to New Orleans? Or vice versa?

Morgan admitted that with the shooting schedules for each series, crossing over isn't necessarily easy and it's very time consuming, but fans shouldn't rule it out entirely. "You never know..." said Morgan, "The [Vampire Diaries] world still exists in the same universe so you never know".

The Originals returns to The CW for its second season October 6th at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Edited by iluvOriginals - 08 July 2014 at 3:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyNitaMikealsonx-affy-x

NitaMikealson IF-Dazzler
NitaMikealson
NitaMikealson

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing almas,
i want damon crossover to TO and klaus crossover to TVD at least for one or two episodes, it will be fun. 

actually i am rooting for damon and klaus faceoff at least one where they are not trying to kill each other hence the crossover idea of mine. sorry klaorine lovers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyiluvOriginals

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Klamon are better than klefan,I agree
NitaMikealson IF-Dazzler
NitaMikealson
NitaMikealson

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Klamon are better than klefan,I agree

well i dont kniw what klaus seens in both stefan and cami , klaus even turned Damon offer to be crime partners.
-StephinesS- IF-Stunnerz
-StephinesS-
-StephinesS-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Possible crossover ! dammit ive got my fingers crossed sooo tight <3
and toes too ! haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaMikealson

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x