The Originals

S2 spoilers: phoebe on Elijah and Hayley's relationship

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Aussie Actress Phoebe Tonkin Talks about Hayley-Elijah Relationship, Filming Fight Scene in Dark New Season Underway

By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 8, 2014 11:38 AM EST

"The Originals" Season 2 production is currently in progress but the cast members granted panel interviews to tease the events that will happen in the CW spinoff series. Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin, who portrays Hayley, talked about what her character will be like in the new season as well as the Hayley-Elijah romance.

At the 2014 CW Upfronts, the 24-year-old actress teased that her character Hayley has evolved in the TV series from being a tough werewolf to a lost hybrid after giving birth and sending her newborn daughter away to protect her. "She's basically played every level of emotion, right now, she doesn't who she is... and it's kind of sad, but it's going to be great to find her again," Tonkin explained during the interview.

As for the Hayley-Elijah relationship, Phoebe Tonkin teased that the two characters will get to know each other again in "The Originals" Season 2. The Aussie actress explained that Elijah (Daniel Gillies) only knew Hayley in Season 1 as a "mother-to-be" and now that everything the older Mikaelson sibling knew about her is gone after the transformation, the two will get to know each other a little bit again.

Phoebe Tonkin further revealed in the interview that she herself is a "Haylijah" or Hayley-Elijah shipper because of the undeniable chemistry between the two characters. The actress admitted that she loves working with co-star Daniel Gillies and it would make her happy if Hayley will end up with Elijah in the end of the TV series. Click HERE to watch video.

Meanwhile, the director and writers of "The Originals" are busy working on the upcoming new season. The Enstars spoiler report revealed that director Jeffrey Hunt films an upcoming fight sequence while the writers tease about the TV series heading towards a dark direction.

"You know it's a good day in the room when everyone shakes their heads a pitch and says 'that's really dark, but it's great' #TheOriginals," the show's writers posted on their official Twitter account @OGsWriters on Tuesday, July 1. Director Jeffrey Hunt has been teasing about "The Originals" Season 2 as well on Twitterwith the behind-the-scenes photos that includes the fight scene. Click HERE to see photos.

"The Originals" Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on Monday night, Oct 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.

You know it's a good day in the room when everyone shakes their heads at a pitch and says "that's really dark, but it's great" #TheOriginals

" Originals Writers (@OGsWriters) July 1, 2014

Edited by iluvOriginals - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u for ALL the articles Almas!
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
no offense but i seriously don't see any chemistry between Hayley and Elijah...there scenes make me yawn ðŸ¥± and wish they don't end up together for a long time
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks!

I like haley and elijah but I like that wolf guy haley who was supposed to marry as well.
O gosh! This must be the first time that I am shipping two rival couples! 😆
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS i'm excited lets see how things unravel ðŸ˜ƒ
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would be fun watching HayLijah fight their feelings and their growth in relationship. Thanx for sharing Almas. :)