Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 28 July 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

Originally posted by Anne.Frank

I once dreamt that i was getting married and Evil was my fiance.'s best man..pencil was my bridesmaid and MD was the photographer...

and let me guess. you were just looking at me thinking why am i marrying him ..and not HIM! what a nightmare .. what a nightmare.. thank god it was just a nightmare ...

Shocked No Evil...you must have dreamt that... LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Dreams you ever saw....?? (Page 5)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 28 July 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiLuvzNBT-

i had a dream that i was standing with the girl i had started have feelings for and she pushed me from the mountain on which we were standing and then me falling and then woke up shouting ! lol

bechara u...pyaar ne gira dia... LOL

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Originally posted by -AdiLuvzNBT-

i had a dream that i was standing with the girl i had started have feelings for and she pushed me from the mountain on which we were standing and then me falling and then woke up shouting ! lol

bechara u...pyaar ne gira dia... LOL

Cry

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I dreamt yesterday that Argentina won the world cup and i am celebrating the win wth SRK...

vyshhh

Groupbie

vyshhh

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I dreamt of romantic date with jack from Titanic dresseed like a Greek warrior when I was 12! LOL IM now 20 but still it is the best dream which I remember Tongue

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I envy all those who see cute dreams .. i do dream about them but mostly tend to forget :/ .. this dream was very recent, i think it was on Monday ..i suppose ?! Anyway, so i was in bus in the last window seat watching sunset and suddenly bomb exploded and all were dead including me ...ermm, except a baby ... he had zero injury and was only there in all junk. Tho' i was dead but i can still see and was aware of things and suddenly i was sitting with these group of people who were attending religious ceremony .. they were all watching fire walking and these ladies in burkhas was with no pain and with smile walking on hot coals -_- and on poles there were banners written -- run away and somebody pointed me to look back.. and there was hill -- on top of hill there ws some kind of shrine .. i guess ...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hmm.. veryunusualdream but it was kinda intense.Ouch</font>

Edited by No2Pencil - 01 August 2014 at 8:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I recently dreamed that a building next to where I live caught fire. It was nothing scary but I felt something weird. I was so restless. Confused

No2Pencil

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I dreamt that messi was romancing hs gf...nd i ws wtching..Cry

No2Pencil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top