Best Dreams you ever saw....?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
my dreams are kinda ...OuchLOL
 I see myself riding on big giant cobra , a big wave or tide as huge as mountain coming after me, earth going all viral infected and I'm stuck in dark age and no light , once i had dis really bad dream in which earth was all ragged up, all over garbage with lot of nuclear factories around and guys used to hunt for girls and rape them ..that was one horrible  one.

recently, like 2-3 weeks back i had a dream about my late grandfather . I entered a big room, all white in color and he was standing there in white clothes and smiling at me and he was looking so young, happy and so poised and behind him was all my great grandfathers sitting ,all in white. My grandfather hold my hand and hugged me and said we were looking for you  and why i took so much time to come in the room ... and i still donno what he meant Confused .. prolly its just a dream ?! lol . 

Edited by No2Pencil - 09 July 2014 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal-PsychoD3viLhotm3ss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Dreams you ever saw....?? (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Pencil many think the meaning of such dream is that your death time is coming soon or someone close to you. Sometimes people also say that they are waiting for you in heaven. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLhotm3ss

D3viL

D3viL

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i laughed when i read this! because i am sure we weren't the only one thinking it! good job Guru Eternal on your dream analysis. Apparently if you see your relative in his/her youth in the next word that is a pretty good sign that they are in a good place and if you join them then hopefully you may end up with them too... it doesn't necessarily mean imminent death..LOL 

farah I have the same stuff you have going on.. i think there is much more happening in this world then the physical that we can see and touch.. def lots going on with feelings and communication and telepathy ...and I don't think thats very hard to do.. its a little bit of purifying your heart and then all these little miracles start happening! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal-Psychohotm3ss

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Why dont we talk about hot and romantic and funny dreams...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ss

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I once dreamt that i was getting married and Evil was my fiance.'s best man..pencil was my bridesmaid and MD was the photographer...

Eternal-PsychoD3viLhotm3ss

hotm3ss

Goldie

hotm3ss

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
My best dreams are explicit and better left unshared. 

Eternal-PsychoD3viLAnne.Frank

hotm3ss

Goldie

hotm3ss

Posted: 09 July 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

I once dreamt that i was getting married and Evil was my fiance.'s best man..pencil was my bridesmaid and MD was the photographer...

LOL.. and who were you getting married to? 

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

i laughed when i read this! because i am sure we weren't the only one thinking it! good job Guru Eternal on your dream analysis. Apparently if you see your relative in his/her youth in the next word that is a pretty good sign that they are in a good place and if you join them then hopefully you may end up with them too... it doesn't necessarily mean imminent death..LOL 

farah I have the same stuff you have going on.. i think there is much more happening in this world then the physical that we can see and touch.. def lots going on with feelings and communication and telepathy ...and I don't think thats very hard to do.. its a little bit of purifying your heart and then all these little miracles start happening! 

Of course not imminent but you will see old people saying I saw your grandpa he is calling me. LOL I really think that dead people who are happy, wearing white, are around wonderful places are in heaven. Embarrassed 

IKR it's like sometimes two people think about the same thing without telling anything to each other. But when someone wants to communicate with me or needs my help, I really feel restless. I can't sleep whole night. Confused One of the reasons I spent sleepless nights. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top